• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Stopping Klonopin / bromazolam 8 mg a day cold turkey..

Yeah, I don't really have a set pattern. But I've been tracking it and I'm taking way less. At least I should have enough to make it relatively painless. It would be nice to get to a point where I could take a benzo if needed and not get sucked into taking them daily. But that's asking a lot considering my self control.
Hey, you're a mod, i realize this is a completely inappropriate and out of place question for this thread but...

Why am I a Greenlighter and not a Blue one? it's my fav color :(

E: please don't ban me or something for this i really like this username... and idk where else to ask lol. apologies.

Hey, you're a mod, i realize this is a completely inappropriate and out of place question for this thread but...

Why am I a Greenlighter and not a Blue one? it's my fav color :(

E: please don't ban me or something for this i really like this username... and idk where else to ask lol. apologies.
Haha, you're good, you need like 20 or 25 posts I can't remember to become a blue lighter.

Here's a useful thread for figuring out how to navigate the forum, hopefully it helps. But yeah, just the different sub forums are different areas and have different rules, so keep that in mind. Idk if you're brand new to the forum or not.

This might already be said but yes, go to the hospital. What you’re doing is very dangerous. You could have more seizures and it’s possible that you can die from benzo withdrawal. Slowly weaning off benzos is the way to do it.

So deficit, let us address this right now.... Do you think you would be/have been better off locked in the psych ward getting 0 bromazolam and just enough BP medicine (basically benadryl) and phenonbarbital that you would JUST BARELY not die? Or do you seem to be handling yourself like an adult. I don't think I got one person say anything except GO STRAIGHT TO THE HOSPITAL when I asked the same question with a much worse habit. I thank god and my inner strength I didn't listen to that ish.

You do realize the hospitals SOP is not to wean you off slowly, it is c/t plus death preventing measures. If you get a square deal.

Deficit- you are around 2-5 mg a day. I would even out on 4, wait a week or 2 and drop it to 3.5. Prolly than to 3 in a couple more. After that .3 mg cuts every couple weeks are reccommended but get pricy cutting such a small amount.

Here is my advice, if you have .4 left get the best transferring tools possible as I lost 10 mg every time I touched the baggie. Or make larger more diluted bottles if time isnt too much a factor. (and I dont think it is with benzo/alc mix but if im wrong someone correct me)

Benzos and alcohol solve well and quick.
If tapering is not an option then an emergency department would be number 2 on the list.
Standard Operating Procedure: For sudden cessation of high dose benzo use/abuse.