• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Stimulants to Work or Study

I wanted to chime in on the fact that while meth is absolutely the perfect option for him, after a few days it'll still have the same feel of less effectiveness due to him using up all his dopamine

While using these drugs, do not drink coffee PH levels do greatly as i just learned from an experiment affect these drugs aswell as caffeine can bring you down and not to mention overstimulate you making you edgy.

Eat high protein meals while going about your trip and take the supplement L-tyrosine which will help restore your dopamine allowing you to continue and you can also take that after your trip to help you recover faster.
would L-tyrosine help reduce tolerance in any way?

PS .: Do not treat me with hostility, moral judgment or sarcasm. We are all human. Similar in glories, fears, failures and addictions ...
I am just the son of a farmer who was robbed by his brother, is bankrupt, has spent all his money on my education and I need to rebuild my family name and give a good quality of life to my aging father.

Aplaudo, meu amigo....mas tome cuidado

Oral methamphetamine is by far your best choice. It has a very long duration of action and the oral route provides the ability to come down easy and redose when needed. You shouldn't need much. If you have some good quality meth, you should need 25mg at most to get a smooth focused mindset for the better part of 6hrs and a full duration of 10hrs or so. With the oral route you can redose only a few times a day as opposed to hitting a pipe every 10-30min or snorring a line every 2hrs in some fiendish impulsive manner. I concentrate more on the meth than the task at hand when I smoke/IV/snort meth.
[/QUOTE
What is high quality meth? I can't see how this can even be considering that the ingredients are filthy.. Unless there's a recipe that I'm not aware of that doesn't use horrible chemicals. Sorry if this is a stupid question, I don't pay much attention or have interest in meth, BUT if there was a high quality meth, maybe i would.

@Lizzy1Fair there are many things can reduce a drugs quality & purity. If not cooked correctly, the quality will be affected in terms of purity and potency and byproducts from the cook may be left behind in the final product. Many dealers will cut the meth they get with MSM and N-ISO, an intermediate in the cook process, this will lessen purity
and therefore reduce the quality of the product.

Despite the types of chemicals that go into making methamphetamine, the end product won't contain those starting ingredients. They are used for chemical reactions that produce meth. None of the other ingredients are left in the final product. It's not as simple as saying "meth is made of Drain-O and the ends of matchsticks and other household cleaning chemicals", it is those chemicals that allow reactions to take place that ultimately form the drug that we all know and most love.

@Lizzy1Fair there are many things can reduce a drugs quality & purity. If not cooked correctly, the quality will be affected in terms of purity and potency and byproducts from the cook may be left behind in the final product. Many dealers will cut the meth they get with MSM and N-ISO, an intermediate in the cook process, this will lessen purity
and therefore reduce the quality of the product.

Despite the types of chemicals that go into making methamphetamine, the end product won't contain those starting ingredients. They are used for chemical reactions that produce meth. None of the other ingredients are left in the final product. It's not as simple as saying "meth is made of Drain-O and the ends of matchsticks and other household cleaning chemicals", it is those chemicals that allow reactions to take place that ultimately form the drug that we all know and most love.
oh yeah.... match sticks and batteries ?.. I forgot about those..
Is meth your favorite?

oh yeah.... match sticks and batteries ?.. I forgot about those..
Is meth your favorite?

Ha nah I get too weird on meth hahaha. I'm a benzo guy. Although I take adderall daily. And I used to love my heroin lol.

I am here again. I couldn't find any form of amphetamine or methamphetamine.

I was taking 70mg of vyvanse 3 times a day = 210mg. It was perfect for my studies, I slept at 12pm and woke up at 7am.

I have now fallen into the hands of a troubled doctor who just does what he wants.

I now have 28 vyvanse 70mg tablets and 15 methylphenidate tablets on hand. (i have 20 days to consume this and go to a new appointment)

I wanted to do some combination of these materials, or some vyvanse division in half the dose and turn it into 2 tablets.

What do you guys think I should do?

30-35mg of vyvanse is too weak for my body, i'm 120kg

Ha nah I get too weird on meth hahaha. I'm a benzo guy. Although I take adderall daily. And I used to love my heroin lol.

I was taking 70mg of vyvanse 3 times a day = 210mg. It was perfect for my studies, I slept at 12pm and woke up at 7am.

I have now fallen into the hands of a troubled doctor who just does what he wants.

I now have 28 vyvanse 70mg tablets and 15 methylphenidate tablets on hand. (i have 20 days to consume this and go to a new appointment)

I wanted to do some combination of these materials, or some vyvanse division in half the dose and turn it into 2 tablets.

Gosh... i'm in a similar situation and my doctor is super easy. I am taking adderall as i need them, but it's not enough to last until my next fill date. Same with you. you'll have 9 days of the vyvanse. The other one is Ritalin right? Ritalin does nothing for me. you like that stuff? you can take 2 vyvanse with 1 methylphenidate a day for 14 days which might work. Then take off 5 days (yikes i know it seems like a long time). You can play with those meds and use other things to stretch it out further though, thats just 1 of many you can do... get creative ;)
Where were you looking for for amps and meth? sorry. didn't scroll up

what's "weird"? Do you start thinking everyone is after you after a day on it. the strange dude behind the curtains.. keeps peeking out. Why's he staring :ROFLMAO:
The benzos are suckin lately. Gosh.. I'm beginning to think it's me or this place.. The pharmacy is using a different manufacturer for xanax and the potency is bad. Were you affected by the manufacturer shortage for the adderall 30mgs? I had to switch to 20s

I didnt know there was a shortage at all lol. I get the 30mg IR, 60 a month. I always have extra though because I cant take 60mg daily without having my BP get into hypertensive crisis territory. I'm fairly certain my IV use left me with permanent cardiovascular damage. Even with 3mg xanax daily my BP is at 140/85-90 average and pulse 95-100bpm average. On the adderall my BP reaches 160/100-110 and that's with just 30mg.

And I dont get paranoid really. A dark side comes out. People say I look evil lol. It's my green eyes, I get told I look like a killer if I'm up to long hahaha

Don't take the amphetamine and ritalin together, they have competing mechanisms of action. I would use all the amphetamine first, then switch to the methylphenidate when you run out.

I didnt know there was a shortage at all lol. I get the 30mg IR, 60 a month. I always have extra though because I cant take 60mg daily without having my BP get into hypertensive crisis territory. I'm fairly certain my IV use left me with permanent cardiovascular damage. Even with 3mg xanax daily my BP is at 140/85-90 average and pulse 95-100bpm average. On the adderall my BP reaches 160/100-110 and that's with just 30mg.

And I dont get paranoid really. A dark side comes out. People say I look evil lol. It's my green eyes, I get told I look like a killer if I'm up to long hahaha
Oh man... that BP is high. what is your normal bp without any uppers? My bp runs low normally so it's always reading normal even if I take 4 20's of adderall.
& yup.. I've seen you before. it's time to go night nite when the eyes go hallow or reptilian. or where :cool: and keep going :alien:

Oh man... that BP is high. what is your normal bp without any uppers? My bp runs low normally so it's always reading normal even if I take 4 20's of adderall.
& yup.. I've seen you before. it's time to go night nite when the eyes go hallow or reptilian. or where :cool: and keep going :alien:

The BP is my resting BP =/, and you have seen me before?

Oral meth will most certainly keep you up, but you also need to understand that you'll be high. It's not like Vyvanse where you're awake and alert and really tuned into your surroundings but also feel pretty normal. On oral meth, you're gonna be awake and alert and tuned into your surroundings and all that amphetamine jazz, but you're also going to be higher than hell. If something out of the ordinary were to happen while you were on the job, chances are that you would not make the smartest decisions when handling it.

And if you're gonna be by yourself? You're gonna be so bored you're gonna pop out of your skin. Oral Meth might as well be called "pace and talk", because that's really what you're gonna want to do more than anything.

I don't wanna talk for the posters on this board, because most of them are lifesavers, but I would guess for the majority of the meth crowd on here, taking meth orally was something they did/do when they want to not be as high as the other methods. When they want to stretch their stash but don't want to shoot it. A lot of them are used to going balls to walls and then using the oral method to slow down a bit, so in their opinion, taking it orally is the softest way to do it, and they're right. But I'm telling you, as someone who only does it orally, you will be shocked at just how high you are.

Meth isn't just a stronger version of adderall or vyvanse. It's like injecting those drugs with rocket fuel.

The BP is my resting BP =/, and you have seen me before?
Oh man... Do you eat healthy? Eat foods with lots of potassium.. have some bananas and avocados. And beets are good for N Oxide. Garlic is great for everything.. Add some to your meals.
& yeah, I've seen that exact way that you described. It always looks the same in people... like it manifests the same way in everyone I've noticed it in. The eyes

@Lizzy1Fair I eat a banana every morning along with 2 chelated magnesium pills a day. My BP and pulse stay on on the high side of things especially my systolic (luckily not my diastolic) pressure. It doesnt help being addicted to benzos though, when I'm on 45mg+ of amphetamine during benzo WD I feel like my mind is going to explode. I've had blood vessels burst in my eyes quite a few times from the amphetamine+benzo WD combo =/

@Lizzy1Fair I eat a banana every morning along with 2 chelated magnesium pills a day. My BP and pulse stay on on the high side of things especially my systolic (luckily not my diastolic) pressure. It doesnt help being addicted to benzos though, when I'm on 45mg+ of amphetamine during benzo WD I feel like my mind is going to explode. I've had blood vessels burst in my eyes quite a few times from the amphetamine+benzo WD combo =/
Can you try to reduce the amount of both of those? At this point it's not helping you much.. the negatives outweigh the positives it seems.
I was physically addicted to benzos and wasn't;t even aware of it until 1 day i missed a dose. Terrible. I hate needing something like that so I asked my dr to help with getting off the xanax. She told me to go to rehab. WHAT?! For like 4 months?! I had to do it myself because doctors don't know what they're even prescribing. I was able to get free of it. It took 6 months of a slow taper. That shit is dangerous and needs to be done slowly.

I cannot reduce the amount of xanax. I take it for a physical condition and can am stuck at taking it on a regular basis =/ (although sometimes I'll take extra if I have extra or particularly stressed). The amount of amphetamine I take isnt all that high IMO. Its 3/4 all the way down to less than 1/2 the amount I'm prescribed daily with a few days of 0 or 15mg total each month. The bad peripheral symptoms tend to be at the end of a very stressful ork days or mixed work/school days that I have taken 45-60mg . The extreme being when I take that amount and am not able to (usually at work) take my dose of xanax in the mid afternoon.

That dose of amp isn't high.. I agree, but you can't compare yourself to the average person taking it.. ya know what i mean? You have other things going on in your body that the avg person doesn't have to deal with. But yeah, i have to take something to offset the anxiety I get with the amp or else I get completely stuck. There is nothing that they can use to replace the xanax with though? That shit's potent to be on that longterm.
Your stress levels get God awful high... I have a problem with stress too. I am exhausted with it