• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Stimulants to Work or Study

psbluelight

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,

I am looking for new drugs to keep me awake for as many days as possible (3-5 days), so I can rest for 2 days.

I'm a college student and I work as a security guard at dawn.

Many of my colleagues from both university and work use the famous cocaine. I never tried.

I usually use high doses of:
1 - Caffeine + Vyvanse
2 - caffeine + methylphenidate
3 - caffeine + femproporex

PS: Here in my country, it is impossible to find Aderral

But after 2 days without sleep, it's no use repeating or increasing the use of these drugs ... because the stimulating effect no longer appears ... and I end up being overcome by tiredness.

I want to make it clear that the purpose is not to find a stimulant for recreational purposes. It's more work or study for long hours.

Thanks so much for the friend info.
I didn't understand what you said about methamphetamine.

=====================
I know that methamphetamine burned in the pipe and smoked into the lungs is as addictive and harmful as crack.

But what you recommended to me was to use methamphetamine orally, drink with a soda or juice ... which is totally different from smoking methamphetamine crystals.

The pharmacokinetics are different, the speed of reaching the brain is different, the powers are very different, and therefore the probability of compulsion is totally different.

=====================
Just to clarify:

Let's suppose we have 200mg of pure cocaine. If you swallow with water, at most you will feel a fluttering and accelerating heart and a diarrhea.

The same 200mg of inhaled cocaine hits the brain in 3 minutes, causing euphoria, megalomania, physical strength, etc. And the effect ends on average after 30-60 minutes.

If you cook the 200mg of cocaine and crack it and smoke the crack, it hits your brain in 2 seconds and has 5x the potency of inhaled cocaine.

That I read in an article, it's not my words.

Oral methamphetamine is by far your best choice. It has a very long duration of action and the oral route provides the ability to come down easy and redose when needed. You shouldn't need much. If you have some good quality meth, you should need 25mg at most to get a smooth focused mindset for the better part of 6hrs and a full duration of 10hrs or so. With the oral route you can redose only a few times a day as opposed to hitting a pipe every 10-30min or snorring a line every 2hrs in some fiendish impulsive manner. I concentrate more on the meth than the task at hand when I smoke/IV/snort meth.

Aiming to be awake for 3-5 days is really dangerous tbh. Anyone doing that will experience some delusional shit, adding a psychostimulant is a recipe for disaster.

But, the best options for what you describe would be modafinil or armodafinil. Or adrafanil which is the unscheduled prodrug for modafinil. These drugs keep you awake and are stimulants but without a lot of the other issues that accompany such drugs. Armodafinil is more enjoyable but these are pretty much the least fun drugs ever while being quite utilitarian.

I find that Modafinil (I know it's not a classical stimulant) works well for this purpose. It helps to focus on the job that you are doing and keeps you alert for quite a long time. Since there isn't so much euphoria, one remembers whet they study pretty good too.

It's a bad idea imo, over time unconcioussly the idea that you can't work or learn without stimulants will be set in your mind and that's a good way to get addicted

Hello everyone,

I am looking for new drugs to keep me awake for as many days as possible (3-5 days), so I can rest for 2 days.

I'm a college student and I work as a security guard at dawn.

Many of my colleagues from both university and work use the famous cocaine. I never tried.

I usually use high doses of:
1 - Caffeine + Vyvanse
2 - caffeine + methylphenidate
3 - caffeine + femproporex

PS: Here in my country, it is impossible to find Aderral

But after 2 days without sleep, it's no use repeating or increasing the use of these drugs ... because the stimulating effect no longer appears ... and I end up being overcome by tiredness.

I want to make it clear that the purpose is not to find a stimulant for recreational purposes. It's more work or study for long hours.
Oral methamphetamine is by far your best choice. It has a very long duration of action and the oral route provides the ability to come down easy and redose when needed. You shouldn't need much. If you have some good quality meth, you should need 25mg at most to get a smooth focused mindset for the better part of 6hrs and a full duration of 10hrs or so. With the oral route you can redose only a few times a day as opposed to hitting a pipe every 10-30min or snorring a line every 2hrs in some fiendish impulsive manner. I concentrate more on the meth than the task at hand when I smoke/IV/snort meth.

I wanted to chime in on the fact that while meth is absolutely the perfect option for him, after a few days it'll still have the same feel of less effectiveness due to him using up all his dopamine

While using these drugs, do not drink coffee PH levels do greatly as i just learned from an experiment affect these drugs aswell as caffeine can bring you down and not to mention overstimulate you making you edgy.

Eat high protein meals while going about your trip and take the supplement L-tyrosine which will help restore your dopamine allowing you to continue and you can also take that after your trip to help you recover faster.

^ very true @Zonxx
It is best to avoid the caffeine consumption when taking such potent stimulants. The peripheral effects can get nasty. As for the acidity issue, it shouldn't be a major problem if some sodium bicarbonate is taken before dosing. A cup of coffee or 2 wont affect the elimination too much if you alkalize your gut Ph beforehand I think.

@Mr.Deeds the baking soda sounds like a good option if he wants to consume caffeine/coffee, but i'd still refrain due to the caffeine crash really having devastating effects on amphetamines in my experience (which id say is pretty extensive)

but alass, coffee is fucking amazing so i can understand him wanting to use caffeine unless he's just trying to potentiate the effects which switching to meth definately will but i fear that Methamphetmine may not be best suited to this case due to the fact that he's going to be using it for days at a time and meth can be far more fiendish than what he's used and it's really too bad he can't acquire adderall this would be optimal and i'm sure he would really find it more effective since his goal is to go as long as possible and from my use i know that it'll keep you up as long as you keep taking it, but again it can become fiendish too and these drugs having that attribute need to be taken with caution because the amps will build up in the body which is why i have certain rules i abide when i take amps

Cocaine is a horrible choice for described circumstances. Maybe d-amphetamine, as you have put Vyvanse on top of the list. More radical approach would be oral dosing of methamphetamine, in lower dosing range. Like therapeutic 10-20mg oral.

I have to be honest and say that I never used methamphetamine. This is a slippery slope and I would reconsider whole approach if d-amphetamine does not cut it. Going to meth would probably be over kill. But it all depends on person and circumstances. I know I could not control methamphetamine. Hell I could not control any true amphetamine. But that's just me.Hope you find your balance.

Stay safe,
Soma
The vyvanse may not do the trick entirely because it's not TOO racemic vs adderall having that component to it with the L-amp/reg amp
agreed again on the meth that i just said above i have used a fucking lot of adderall and i do enjoy meth while it feels dirtier than addys, it also feels like a suped up form of addy

You're going to crash eventually, you must crash regardless of drug, sleep deprivation is not combatable you will inevitably lose your capacity of judgement/ability to function properly
that said, you can keep yourself up until your body shuts down with amphetamines but you should know when enough is enough.

lol get a degree and end with a drug habit...the stupidest thing I ever heard.

I recommend Aniracetam, microdose of shrooms, and coffee--if you can put cannabutter in the coffee it will come on at the hour and youll study for 3 hours, having fun, plowing through.

I dont mean all of them together btw?

If the OP isnt using recreationally and doesnt have addictive tendencies then meth may be appropriate, desoxyn for example.

If the OP isnt using recreationally and doesnt have addictive tendencies then meth may be appropriate, desoxyn for example.
desoxyn is notorious for being extremely hard to be prescribed and is generally given as a last resort ADHD and in some cases for depression surprisingly, but lets hope he can get meth since we all seem to point towards it or adderalls which he said he can't obtain.

Also id say no to using cocaine for work. that's NOT going to happen, you're gonna use it get high, and continue to binge on it until you can't function like i ehm may or may not do

cocaine has kept me awake for up to 6 days on its own however but at the cost of what i used in that period i really don't think that it's worth it, not to mention being very fucking highly addictive.

I do have to agree that modafinil may be a good one, but I have no experience with it and heard many mixed opinions on it. But using meth at prescribed doses would be similar to desoxyn.

I do have to agree that modafinil may be a good one, but I have no experience with it and heard many mixed opinions on it. But using meth at prescribed doses would be similar to desoxyn.
then we have to account for staying up and having sleep deprivation which will require the dosage to be increased for effects to be achieved unfortunately it falls into the same ballpark as adderall in this case BUT there are two types of meth aswell if i remember correctly one being more racemic and the other more d like?
We've forgotten about meth's Neurotoxicity which will be a negative factor if increased doses are used and or frequent ones.

AHA I FOUND IT =p Methamphetamine was discovered in 1893 and exists as two enantiomers: levo-methamphetamine and dextro-methamphetamine

with the more common street kind being levo- he's going to get high as shit and use up all his dopamine :/ or wait im not sure, which causes a higher dopamine release to be honest, i'm pretty exhausted so do excuse me on this herptyderp

DONT DO IT. Lemme tell you something. Dont play with crystal meth. Crystal Meth ain't something someone does "At will" or just "Recreationally". Idgaf who you are... Not every one who does it gets chronically addicted.. But majority of them do. That's just like the common misconception of if I only do lines I can control it and be fine... That's all fine and dandy and stuff but if you were to go let's say the oral route or by lines... Youd have to constantly adjust the dose. Your body adapts fast to meth. You will lose weight it dont matter if you eat pr not. Crystal Meth eats away muscle and fat in the body. Just know this to... I've always found in my experiences with crystal meth... Once someone smokes it even just once.. They cross a threshold they cant go back on. Once you smoke it or shoot it up the rest of the methods dont compare... Dont play around with crystal meth unless your willing to risk. Such risk include just as well criminal activity or run ins with the law...Death. deriliction. . And addiction that is 90% likely. Addict or not. It's the most addictive drug we have right? I thought we was taking bout crystal meth... Yal talking bout like adderall and shit still very dangerous... But not as bad as crystal meth.

I would really second or third the modafinil option someone mentioned above. Although I'm not sure I understand correctly that you are genuinely planning to stay awake for 3-5 days? With no sleep at all?

There is just no way this is sustainable and any substance that helped you to do this would have serious and quickly developing negative side effects and possibly permanent or semi-permanent neurological or psychological damage. Obvious methamphetamine would be most obvious choice if you don't care about damaging yourself but I wouldn't recommend it.

If less sleep is your goal, you might look into non-substance oriented approaches like the "Uberman" sleep schedule which involves adjusting to just 20 minutes sleep every 4 hours, I've never done it and have some doubts it's sustainable either but some people claim to have managed it successfully for short periods.

If you're OK with sleeping some, perhaps less, but still optimising your daytime functioning, modafinil or armodafinil is probably your most sustainable bet.

@
ThatSpaceyKid
man you are a buzzkill, why can't you let him do meth and commit crimes in peace? (im joking lolol)

?? Because ima trying to reduce harm lol... Na but he sounds like he had ambition and goals. Might as well tell him to go smoke crack with this logic just saying ??? . Just make sure to sleep at least 4 to 6 hours through the day. Eat a lot of carbs and fruits. 15 minute naps through the day can do more for you than longer amount of times. Lots of water. The caffeine is a perfect example... Caffeine is a drug to. And if abused leads to horrible side effects and if used to be more productive it can actually decrease productivity because of crashes and shit. Cocaine is shit I'll just Express my opinion lol waste of money.... Doesnt last at all.. Not worth my time.... Can be just as destructive as meth and can be a precursor to crack. It really depends on the amount of time really... 1 or 2 months might be sustainable but even that's pushing it. (As far as the meth). Is going to school or keeping this job worth it? Are you willing to get hooked to drugs trying to do these things? If so why? Why so important? Maybe find an alternative job or be reasonable were all only human and can only do so much in a day. And we are fragile and can only do so much.... Idk man just gonna say it again... Meth will turn you into someone else... Look at the kids who took Adderall for ADHD growing up.. Proof that the controlled method is bogus... I know a good chunk of em now who are full blown meth addicts... Ima just throw it out there... Once you start fucking with meth expect that you will encounter heroin or might use heroin as many meth addicts use both. There the two evil sisters that love to kill mens hopes and dreams.. Coke easily leads to crack and a good chunk of the time it is very cut as well. If discovered by certain others that you are doing meth or other such things just to be able to keep working and going to school... There is no difference than the addict who uses it just to escape... And both scenarios the person may have to deal with the same consequences.... Before I shut up I'll finish by saying you might be good it might work out for you to do meth.. But... What happens years later if you come across it again or have to do the same thing... Eventually your gonna want to do some thing even stronger.

I'm out ima just shut the fuck up lol. Yall have at it.