• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Stimulants to Work or Study

Hi,

I understand you are looking for an easy and direct answer to your question and have no time or patience for parental advice. However I think I have enough direct experience with stimulants to tell you what you are trying to do is at best not a very good idea and at worst unsustainable / impossible.

First of all, your body and brain develop tolerance for ANY stimulant quickly enough to partially cancel its effects within the first few hours. This means you will always need to redose several times and use larger amounts every time if you want to make it to 3 days, much less 5 days. During this time your mental performance will keep deteriorating no matter what you do because of the lack of sleep. Skipping ONE night of sleep is already more than enough to cancel any benefits you may THINK you are getting from the stimulant use. TWO nights without sleep is usually enough to induce paranoia and minor hallucinations on top of any drug effects.

Once you finally crash, you will need to repay your "sleep debt" one way or the other, usually by sleeping up to 24 hours in a row or splitting it across a couple days. Also, by this point, your tolerance to the stimulant will be so high you will get very little, if any, effects from it unless you take massive doses, which usually increase the side effects in proportion. It is not unusual for amphetamine heavy users to take up to 1 gram to get any effects, which is anywhere between 25x to 100x the recommended dose, and enough to kill a first time user.

What I am trying to say is not that it can't be done once in a while, but that it's definitely not great for your body or your brain and you need extensive physical recovery and some time off stimulants (>1/2 week) for the tolerance to wear off. Definitely not something you can do every week, and absolutely off the menu if you are expecting to LEARN anything from your classes. Sleeping is not just necessary to repair your body & brain, but absolutely ESSENTIAL for memory consolidation.

You will be MUCH better off if you find time to sleep every now and then, even if it's only 4 hours a night or a full sleep every other night.

That being said, and since I am not your mother, the single best available options are either a pure stimulant like ephedrine / pseudoephedrine or amphetamine (ritalin, adderall) because of the long duration and smaller addiction and toxicity potential than meth. Cocaine is far too expensive most of the time (perhaps not in your country) but in any case cardiotoxic and too short-acting to be of any use. Methylphenidate is also too short acting to be useful in your case. If modafinil doesn't work for you at normal doses, it won't work no matter how much you take.

Also, as a final word of advice, don't mix caffeine with other stimulants. It only amps up the nervousness and jiterness as well as dehydrating you, which is probably THE main concern when using heavier stimulants. A multivitamin and a magnesium supplement can do wonders counteracting some of the worst physical effects, too.

Good luck with your work and studies and I hope you learn something from this post and other users. My final thought is, don't destroy your mind & body over a f*ckin' job.

Again, and because this can't be stressed enough. you are shooting yourself in the foot if you are actually going to skip sleep to study or go to class.

Anyway, it just occurred to me there are plenty long-acting dopamine-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors from the cathinone family. Two well known ones are pyrovalerone and MDPV. The latter has an effective dose of a few milligrams, lasts about 12 hours, and there are reports of people binging on it for an entire week or longer, with the predictable effects (delusions, psychosis, panic attacks).

The whole point of harm reduction is so that you UNDERSTAND the risks and PLAN your use in advance, because being three days into a stim binge causes the kind of mental decline that can lead you to keep redosing until you literally fall asleep in the middle of snorting a line.

Really Thanks Wilson Wilson!!

I imagine that D-Amphetamine doesn't bring much trouble from the quiet experience I have with Vyvanse.

Could I study / work on average 5 days consuming D-Amphetamine + caffeine?

Tell me more about this methamphetamine, please.
If I were to consume it would be orally, or maybe sniffed.

Does methamphetamine generate greater euphoria and aggressiveness and physical disposition compared to D-Amphetamine?

How long does a 30 mg oral methamphetamine dose last for an average?

Are side effects of methamphetamine (comedown) stronger when compared to D-Amphetamine?

Who starts using oral methamphetamine, can stop the consumption when you want? I want to know, because with methylphenidate I use it during college and on vacation I stop using it and rest easy.

No problem!

Vyvanse metabolises into dex so it's very similar just without the extended release which also means it kicks in quicker as well as the obvious shorter duration.

I really advise against using methamphetamine in any frequent capacity, but if you do use it occasionally oral or sublingual is the best (and safest) ROA. Avoid smoking as it is almost as intense as IV based on all I've read about it. Also lasts longer and has a rougher comedown compared to oral use. That's how people end up tweaking for days and getting hooked from the rush.

30mg is a high dose of meth if your intention is to use it as a functional stim. It will last at least 12 hours even orally. If your goal is to use it functionally to work or study take more like 5-10mg, that's what Desoxyn is dosed at.

Dexamphetamine has a much shorter duration (3-5 hours depending on dose and tolerance) and a much less severe comedown and is overall just a safer and more practical drug for daily use.

I don't think you will get much benefit from mixing any type of amphetamine with caffeine except increased anxiety and jitteriness to be honest. Caffeine is a weak stim that isn't really too good at providing motivation or focus but it does cause way more side effects than it's worth especially combined with "real" stims, at least that's been my experience.

If you want to add something, I find that nicotine is a nice mix with amphetamine. Not advocating tobacco obviously but any of those vape pen things will do you fine. It's a mild stim like caffeine, but also provides anxiety relief at higher doses. Goes well with stims.

I tried 3fpm orally and I can say it's decent, in high doses (50mg+) it has a long half life and you can also smoke it but I felt like I was smoking meth idk...

Pseudoephedrine is kind of a stimulant, for sure you will not be able to sleep but it has low dopamine reuptake inhibition proprieties, there is more vasoconstriction and anticongestional power.

2-fma orally was so clean, smooth stimulation: super geeked if you know what I mean. Long half life, that stuff remains in your body for long time. Plus the dose is lower than 3fpm so you can see by yourself..

3-fea oral was almost only serotoninergic but snorted gave me a good 2h amph like high. Very enjoyable, I used it to dance at parties but I think there is some serotonin even when snorted. Plus It's a pain for the nose even if it last for short time.

I don't think cocaine is right for this job, you should definitely avoid substances with serotonin reuptake proprieties.

law and medical students are at the top of research reporting the use of stimulants, from aderral to cocaine. You're just a medical student, my brother is an anesthesiologist. Do not use the authority argument to judge what I should or should not do.

It really is difficult to find a direct answer to my question. Except those who told me modafinil and meth, the others continue to make judgments, don't take it personally, I reiterate that I'm not worried about health.

I need something potent, with a reasonable half-life, and not as bad as snorting cocaine.

Yeah I get that but you aren’t going to be around to study if you wreck your brain.

The bigger issue, however, is if you aren’t intelligent enough to succeed relatively well without all of that then you won’t ever succeed considering the people you’re competing against.

Yes I’m just a med student and lots take some Adderall now and then but none are so unintelligent that they need cocktails of drugs to ‘study’ for days on end lmao

Hello gentlemen,

I carefully considered the advice he had given me. And I was confronted with my years of stimulant use. I reached some conclusions.
As long as I can handle the fatigue of medical school, I will continue to use Vyvanse, Methylphenidate and Caffeine as I have for 5 years.

=================================================================================
1 - Are there any caffeine-like analogs with fewer side effects? Little arrhythmia and paranoia and increased blood pressure?
==================================================================================

I am asking why you have so much knowledge about the varieties of stimulants. Many stimulants that you spoke here in the thread, almost nobody knows here in Brazil.

=================================================================================
When I finish college, things will get harder. For I will have to turn nights to work frantically for about 5-10 years to accumulate money. I will suffer during these years. But there is no way out. It was the destination I chose, I dream of this profession since I arrived in this world. And I am willing to pay the price. Even if you die halfway.
In these 5-10 years of hard work, I will need some stimulant, stronger than Vyvanse or Methylphenidate. And less harmful than cocaine. I will need to find something.

Brazil CONSUMES ONLY 3 DRUGS: MUCH COCAINE, MUCH WEED AND CRACK. I went to talk to some dealers here in town. No one even knows what Meth is. The most I found was Molly (MDMA). Molly is not meant to keep me working because she's psychedelic.

================================================================================
2 - What do you guys suggest? Just tell me the correct names, I'll find a way to import from any country. Large quantities for the price required.
Ethylphenidate? Methamphetamine Hcl Tablets?

PS .: Do not treat me with hostility, moral judgment or sarcasm. We are all human. Similar in glories, fears, failures and addictions ...
I am just the son of a farmer who was robbed by his brother, is bankrupt, has spent all his money on my education and I need to rebuild my family name and give a good quality of life to my aging father.

@psbluelight
To answer your question, the euphoria and effects of amphetamines differ pretty drastically from cocaine.
Cocaine is short-lived, euphoric calm and almost sleepy i.e. just wanting to relax on the bed and watch TV and chill, IME at least.
Amphetamines provides a certain boost in energy and focus that cocaine lacks, and lasts much longer (especially methamphetamine).
Methylphenidate has a much similar profile to cocaine than amphetamines do. So if you have taken methylphenidate and cocaine you will probably have noticed some similarities between them.

I never got close to cocaine. But I have talked extensively with many acquaintances who smell cocaine.

Everyone warned me that it was extremely addictive, that when the effect is over the depression is profound and could generate me a lot, a lot of money spent.

From what I see, what the future holds for me will be to get addicted to methamphetamine tablets (orally). Alternating with Vyvanse, methylphenidate, d-amphetamine

I already know that I will pay an expensive price. But I think in combination with medical monitoring (lithium and an antipsychotic like lurasidone), it will be sustainable in the long run. Maybe some sequels ...

Anyway, I'll pay the price. At least I won't be trafficking or robbing banks or killing and stealing.

Understand that it is not a search for fun. It's geared to endure long hours of extended work.

Vyvanse and methylphenidate I already buy in kilograms here in Brazil.
Dextroamphetamine and methamphetamine I will probably find from some Paraguay supplier.

===================================================================================
Bodybuilders fill themselves with methamphetamine, anabolic steroids, GH, hypertrophy their hearts, take high doses of diuretics and do not die, infarct or have a stroke. Few die.

I will count on common sense, monitoring with doctors and a therapist, and faith in God.

Hello everyone,

I am looking for new drugs to keep me awake for as many days as possible (3-5 days), so I can rest for 2 days.

I'm a college student and I work as a security guard at dawn.

Many of my colleagues from both university and work use the famous cocaine. I never tried.

I usually use high doses of:
1 - Caffeine + Vyvanse
2 - caffeine + methylphenidate
3 - caffeine + femproporex

PS: Here in my country, it is impossible to find Aderral

But after 2 days without sleep, it's no use repeating or increasing the use of these drugs ... because the stimulating effect no longer appears ... and I end up being overcome by tiredness.

I want to make it clear that the purpose is not to find a stimulant for recreational purposes. It's more work or study for long hours.
Ahh that’s a shame it’s impossible to find adderall that would have been my first suggestion

Do you have any proven ways to avoid red teeth from eating betel?

Looks like we've got a paan chewer in the house...

Also no clue how to avoid red teeth from chewing paan. Tried it once though, made me sick (it had tobacco leaves in it too).

Phentermine was perfect to work .In fact that's all I wanted to do while on it.Meth makes me feel weak and really out of breath I did not care for that.

Ahh that’s a shame it’s impossible to find adderall that would have been my first suggestion
I lold how you got alot of addy replies BUT YOU HAVENT SUBBED EM BEFORE TSKTSKTSK with love ofc, but ive gone 5 days on addy before then i smoked some coke and come 9 days later i woke up on the floor infront of my bed, funtimes notsofunInTheEnd

Phentermine was perfect to work .In fact that's all I wanted to do while on it.Meth makes me feel weak and really out of breath I did not care for that.
Ooh thats nogood, physical overstim causes that, i get that from smoking coke once in awhile, means thats enough time for a break and maybe a downer ( but yeye in regards to HR speedballing is what it is, idunno im still alive)

OP, you have to set a clock and learn how to nap. 5 days up every week is a long fucking time. A simple nap ( 30 min) will help your brain.

OP, you have to set a clock and learn how to nap. 5 days up every week is a long fucking time. A simple nap ( 30 min) will help your brain.
Pffffffff long time, more like a second for us olympians ^

Oral methamphetamine is by far your best choice. It has a very long duration of action and the oral route provides the ability to come down easy and redose when needed. You shouldn't need much. If you have some good quality meth, you should need 25mg at most to get a smooth focused mindset for the better part of 6hrs and a full duration of 10hrs or so. With the oral route you can redose only a few times a day as opposed to hitting a pipe every 10-30min or snorring a line every 2hrs in some fiendish impulsive manner. I concentrate more on the meth than the task at hand when I smoke/IV/snort meth.

Agree. Low dose oral meth is ideal for your situation.

Hello everyone,

I am looking for new drugs to keep me awake for as many days as possible (3-5 days), so I can rest for 2 days.

I'm a college student and I work as a security guard at dawn.

Many of my colleagues from both university and work use the famous cocaine. I never tried.

I usually use high doses of:
1 - Caffeine + Vyvanse
2 - caffeine + methylphenidate
3 - caffeine + femproporex

PS: Here in my country, it is impossible to find Aderral

But after 2 days without sleep, it's no use repeating or increasing the use of these drugs ... because the stimulating effect no longer appears ... and I end up being overcome by tiredness.

I want to make it clear that the purpose is not to find a stimulant for recreational purposes. It's more work or study for long hours.

Why not adrafinil? It's easy to order online from rc sources and a fast prodrug for modafinil the stay awake and energy stim. It's probably the strongest next to amphetamines to me but less sides.

Sulbutiamine, DMPEA, and DMAA also work in a pinch.