• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Stimulants to Work or Study

Anyone ever tried either of these?

• Methylliberine
  • Nooflow Absolute Mind

I have had good success with the Nooflow stuff and am anxiously awaiting the Methylliberine, which is supposed to work very effectively on heightened mood.Scouring the net for any info I can get on either one.

I'm the only person on earth that studies better without stimulants. Plus idk if other people have had similar issues... they seem to affect my memory a bit when I'm on them. I'll have to reread the same paragraph at times.

They're good for sexual euphoria though lolol ;) The fap "study" sessions are quite good with this guy here. Nothing like a 4 day fap session (kidding kind of)

On a forum that's about HR I don't recommend using meth for studying LOLOL. I know that bluelighters LOVE meth but out of all the drugs it's one of the most consuming ones. I mean to each their own though. As for the "whiskey dick" properties that occur with stimulants, if you're trying to have sex during the peak it's usually a bit softer. A couple of hours later after the stimulants have mostly worn off they actually seem to produce rock hard erections. My best yoga study session with my partner was a couple of hours after I had taken the stimulants later in the day. It was a great day and I learned a lot--crazy in head is great in bed. I miss that guy.

Last edited:
Is 3fpm any good? Will it get me high? Does it work on dopamine? Last question is important lol

Is 3fpm any good? Will it get me high? Does it work on dopamine? Last question is important lol

1) Its ok, some like it, particularly those who smoke it, and perhaps inject it 2) probably, and 3) yes, and norepinephrine, with some serotonin release at high doses

Thank me lager the best And legit way to get high and study is e-p-e-d-r-i-n-e plus coffeine

Thank me lager the best And legit way to get high and study is e-p-e-d-r-i-n-e plus coffeine
Yeah, it's about the best I've tried, too. I'd go so far as to say it's been a miracle for me. ephedra and about 200mg of caffeine and I'm a different person in all the good ways and after thousands of uses, I've never experienced a single side effect.

Hello everyone,

I am looking for new drugs to keep me awake for as many days as possible (3-5 days), so I can rest for 2 days.

I'm a college student and I work as a security guard at dawn.

Many of my colleagues from both university and work use the famous cocaine. I never tried.

I usually use high doses of:
1 - Caffeine + Vyvanse
2 - caffeine + methylphenidate
3 - caffeine + femproporex

PS: Here in my country, it is impossible to find Aderral

But after 2 days without sleep, it's no use repeating or increasing the use of these drugs ... because the stimulating effect no longer appears ... and I end up being overcome by tiredness.

I want to make it clear that the purpose is not to find a stimulant for recreational purposes. It's more work or study for long hours.
I would suggest Methamphetamine or 3-fpm. These are the only two stimulants I find clean enough to go long without sleeping and not feel cracked out.

Ephedra was way too much for me. Negative slde effects
Meth is so clean that it works as an anxiety aid despite it being stimulants

How many days is it possible to stay awake swallowing or smelling Aderrall?
How many days is it possible to stay awake swallowing or sniffing methamphetamine?

PS .: The maximum of days, without hallucinations or losing common sense, or getting sick

Then I can sleep for about 2 days.
I ask this, because I have security friends who use cocaine spend 8 days without sleep and working
I would say the maximum days you could stay awake without hallucinations are 2 days maybe 3 on meth with multiple doses but I only smoke it I hate snorting. Also everyone takes it differently you could lose your common sense after a day and a half. But I warn you especially if you haven’t tried it, it’s an easy thing to like and it’s even easier to misuse. you could really fuck yourself up trying to stay up multiple days on a weekly basis.

Staying up 5 days at a time is asking for trouble. Three is about the most you can do and still be vaguely effective - my impression is that after the third day, give or take, things start getting weird - and that's with meth. With weaker stims, you start feeling burned out and shitty even before 3 days.

It's not hard to stay up for 5 days (or longer) with meth, but you ain't gonna be getting shit done after the first couple of days, and then the shadow people make themselves known.... so it's no good for a productivity thing. In all honesty, I don't find stimulants all that good for productivity except at like... prescription-style doses of adderall/equiv, with sleep every night. You rapidly lose functionality if you try to skip sleep for too long...

I found out recently Methamphetamine and( RC chemical-Mephedrone) are extremely similar which explains the racing of the Heartbeat by both chemicals....look them both up and compare! Still by far Methylone or BK-MDMA is MDMA trust me; I've done the piss test after rolling hard on both and 2 blue lines on both tests....always the same... so Mephedrone would absolutely act identical to Methamphetamine. :p

Last edited: