• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Stimulants of the Future III

No offense, but I have no idea what you're expressing here.

having been long ago enough to border the edge of real vs memorex i won't say that i've never been high enough not to see the humor of your location but nuturing my remaining outposts of rationality assisting the advancement for knowledge of anyone under my bed masturbating just seems wrong.
quote from some movie "allah only forgives so much"

1) who da hell are you?

2) got a problem mate?

having been long ago enough to border the edge of real vs memorex i won't say that i've never been high enough not to see the humor of your location but nuturing my remaining outposts of rationality assisting the advancement for knowledge of anyone under my bed masturbating just seems wrong.
quote from some movie "allah only forgives so much"

troll, if you think stringing big words together makes a meaningfull sentence then you haven't heard of Wernicke’s aphasia:\

i mean potent in that it actually has some stimulatory effect on me. Meth is a good example. Without tolerance, i only need 15-20mg for a day of work. IOW, it alleviates my ADD and fatigue

getting high on meth doesn't really happen for me. i just continually feel stimulated & awake, not messed up. that seems strange to me. only small-large doses of MD(M)A and cocaine have been recreational for me.. they just have a recreational quality to them

i respect that everyone's brain is different. i guess i'm just saying i agree with you, on some level.. if there's something stronger than meth, i welcome it with open arms :)

4-methylaminorex :)

I'd be careful with such statements. "Stronger" refers in this case usually to even more effective neurotransmitter releasers, which equals usually higher neurotoxicity, too. 4-MAR is already considered by most users as the limit.

- Murphy

I can't even imagine that high. Levo/dexamphetamine and a few deratives/analogues are strong enough already for my liking.

Although i'd like to experiment with meth.

I am in no way an experienced chemist, just a lot of reading and fucking around (hehe)

When synthesizing methamphetamine you use methylamine. What would happen if you used ethylamine, you get ethamphetamine, and if you use hexamine, you get hexamphetamine, and if butylamine you get butylamphetamine(?).....

right?

Would any of these chemicals have any value?

Also: I love this topic.
EDIT: I should've read the thread a little bit further before posting about those chemicals. Lol, oh well.

Last edited:
Ethamphetamine is a stronger stimulant than amphetamine, but weaker than meth. When adding even bigger alkyl residues to the nitrogen, potency decreases rapidly. With these simple alpha-methyl-PEA, N-methyl is already the optimal substitution for highest potency.

If these derivatives have any value for you depends on your preferences.

Please note that neurotoxicity is correlated (in this case) with potency.

Peace! - Murphy

In my country there was some clandestinely produced n-propylamphetamine some years ago... never got to try it though, but if people were making money out of it it couldn't have been all bad.

I've also heard only good things about ethylamp (some people say it's a lot more pleasant than meth or amp.)

I'd be careful with such statements. "Stronger" refers in this case usually to even more effective neurotransmitter releasers, which equals usually higher neurotoxicity, too. 4-MAR is already considered by most users as the limit.

- Murphy

I thought 4-MAR wasn't shown to be as neurotoxic as meth/MDA/et. al.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-Methylaminorex#Possible_neurotoxicity

Of course this could be vastly different in humans (and with the usual "dosing regimen" of recreational stimulant usage)...

This is correct, but you have to realize that the amount of research that has been done on 4-methylaminorex is tiny in comparison with that on amphetamine, methamphetamine, and MDMA, so I wouldn't go taking it like candy.

Fair enough. Its remarkable to me that people do go on taking the known neurotoxins at extreme doses and seem not too much worse for the wear as long as they don't binge. The brain is an extremely remarkable thing...

...and in addition, apparent signs of damage done to your brain will manifest not before the level of wreckage has reached a certain level. That means, even if you feel 'normal', there could have significant loss of neural substance taken place already. That's whatr most users do not realize (or simply refuse to realize): When you actually feel the first mental problems, it's already too late. :\

And this even despite numerous examples that have demonstrated that caution is of highest priority. I'm afraid that's simply human nature.

- Murphy

$$$$

4-methylaminorex is seriously cardiotoxic.

In unrelated news, according to wikipedia, 3,4-dichloromethylphenidate is 7x more potent than MPH. If an analogous relationship exists between the amphetamines and the cathinones (and I bet it does) and their 3,4-dichlorophenyl cousins, then we are looking at a seriously profitable scenario for someone.

Psychoactive amphetamines are almost all neurotoxic. Chlorinated phenyl rings are not.

Like I said, look at the staggering number of chlorinated phenyls in the prescription drug pharmacopeia.

Psychoactive amphetamines are almost all neurotoxic. Chlorinated phenyl rings are not.

Like I said, look at the staggering number of chlorinated phenyls in the prescription drug pharmacopeia.

Are you saying that para-chloro-amphetamine ISN'T neurotoxic?

Maybe the ortho and meta substitutions arent but para halogenated amphetamines are very neurotoxic especially with bigger halogens like bromo and iodo.

Second, just because a drug is legally prescribed doesn't mean that it isnt neurotoxic, look at Adderal and Desoxyn for example.

Haha, wow I never knew so many druggies had degrees in pharmacology and chemistry. I bet if a real chemist came on here and saw your guys's chemical names they would laugh.

How about Diactel-amphetamine-propyl-glycol-amine-MD-codone?

Or maybe if you subtrace the bi-particles of the amphetamine and splice the alkaloids from the codone, rejuvenate the rings of amino acids lining the cell walls from the codone, and tape together the amines to the glycols...

Or maybe I'm the idiot, lol.