• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Stimulants of the Future III

I was thinking some of the compounds Rothman utilized. 4-FA, 3-FA, 4-MeA, 3-MeA as well as PAL-287.

If any RC suppliers are reading this post, please add those compounds to your inventory.

Ive seen compounds such as 3,4-dimethylmethcathinone for sale recently. That's not what I want though.

3-FA is on it's way. Hopefully everything goes well. I've also been on a lookout for this one quite a while now.

I was mainly interested in 3-methylamphetamine in particular. It wouldn't be exactly hard to make and people would put their trust into this compound. I mean they are fairly well characterized psychostimulants so I wouldn't expect any deaths etc. Plus you get alot more mileage out of amps relative to the cathinones. It's all about circumstances though, what a persons particular preferences are on a given day.

Last edited:
^Looking at reports on the deaths from amphetamines, it usually seems to be conjunction with pre-existing conditions or polydrug use. I would certainly be interested in the details of a fatality in a healthy subject from amphetamine/mephedrone alone.

Mephedrone in particular is unresearched so looking at patterns of negative reactions might give some insight as to the risks.

I was quite surprised as to the activity of some Sibutramine analogues - thanks for that information Smyth.

4-methylamphetamine caused a whole hell of a lot of problems. I hope that doesn't appear on any market any time soon.

^Yes, it sounds like it's pretty neurotoxic - but this is from one account. If someone took a lot of MDMA they might give the same report.

I hear that MDPPP is a much better material than MDPV (which I hate) - I would imagine it has NET & some SERT so it's more balanced (pure DAT isn't nice).

^How did you come to the conclusion that MDPV is pure DAT? Does anyone have binding affinities and efficienties (sp?) for it?

^TBH it's a mixture of the activity of amphetamine analogues with longer alkyl chains, the activity of pyrovalerone & the actual feeling I got when I sampled MDPV. I'm aware that it isn't very scientific. I guess there might be some, but that the ratio isn't so high.

One of Smyths posts was a reference to increased SERT activity reduces subjective stimulant activity & reports on the fused-ring tropane analogues with a p-F (known to have SERT activity). The activity balance between the 3 monoamines seems to play a role in the 'flavour' of a stimulant & personally I enjoy a modest amount of NET & SERT with my DAT. The reports all seemed to find MDPPP a better material than MDPV...

3-FA is on it's way. Hopefully everything goes well. I've also been on a lookout for this one quite a while now.

not really worth it,
4-FA is the shiny one of these

beats 4FMA also incase you were wondering
(btw. 2-FA was also sampled back then, minor stimulation.)

There have been no data indicating that MDPV is a highly selective DARI. In fact, I would hazard a guess that its direct metabolites exert significant direct adrenergic agonism, given how poorly tolerated it is.

ebola

4-methylamphetamine caused a whole hell of a lot of problems. I hope that doesn't appear on any market any time soon.
It was linked to the death of a 27 year old male in Denmark back in December and it was scheduled last week.

Consider also that 4-MA is metabolized into a para caboxylic acid which from what i've heard is more neurotoxic than methyldopamine.

Few people speculated that a 4 ethyl analogue could overcome this problem and possibly could be even more psychedelic following the Shulgin rule redarding increased psychedelic activity with longer para alkyl chains, though this applies only to 2cs and DOX, the latter having a levo alpha methyl since the dextro enatiomer seems to cancel psychedelic activity almost completely.

A para conjugated phentermine like analogue could be a good alternative....who knows.

I thought that the Shulgin stuff was 5HT2a agonists whereas stimulants are more releasers/reuptake inhibitors. If the p-ethyl is less toxic then it's a good idea. Any ref on that?

I don't suppose anyone has looked at p-ethyl amphetamine or the p-ethyl analogue of mephedrone yet, have they? Big, big field all told...

I don't suppose anyone has looked at p-ethyl amphetamine or the p-ethyl analogue of mephedrone yet, have they? Big, big field all told...

4-ethylmethcathinone (4-EMC) has been available for quite a long time. I've got no personal interest on this one but the general opinion seems to be that 4-methylethcathinone (4-MEC) is much better (but still a far cry from mephedrone which is shite IMO).

What is your reasoning behind that? My best guess would be a lack of activity...

ebola

nbome's have only shown activity improvements for 5ht2a agonism. ofcourse we wouldnt know but my guess is that there would be little to activity at all.

hey didn't say PEA-nBOMe would be a magical stimulant ,
but will have probable activity ( when Pea has not ).
i propossed this one because of Erny research in Russia (some you can find here on Bluelight and it's cousin),
and on this new(ish) paper by Silva / Ralf Heim's group in berlin :

"Theoretical studies on the interaction of partial agonists with the 5-HT2A receptor"

very interesting (theoretical ) read by the way.

your ex.

I'm doubt it. PEA itself doesn't exert 5ht2a agonism. The NBOMe substitution should indeed preclude rapid catabolism, but it should also abolish PEA's stimulant activity.*

ebola
*when rapid catabolism is prevented, for example by inhibiting MAOB