• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Still like weed? Part one

Originally posted by RussellG:
I love it. Nothing like sitting around with your friends with a big bag of good pot listening to some music and having a laugh.

Even more fun when you're out with one of your good friends and a bunch of their friends you dont know!

Sitting out in the back in summer having a BBQ, smoking herb with all your best mates, music, laughs. Good times.

i don't smoke much weed, but when i get high with the right people, i really enjoy it.
i'd take bong rips with all of you guys :)
*also a one-hitter quitter*

Im high right now! Had some good stuff today...I love it...im gonna stick on some heavy music now...

High conversations are the best when everyone really gets into it.
...and I love having a heart to heart with a nice fat joint.
good music. good people. good food. good herb.

It's all about gettin blazed off yo ass on da best indoor you can get your hands on, and then poppin on some chill ass music like Steely Dan, and just chillin all night.

i fucking love to smoke weed too, i space my stones about a month apart and its kept them each some of the most beautiful and enjoyable experiences i've ever had. music is 1/2 of my life and music is TWICE as good while high.
can i blaze some chronic wich you?
nigga what? fo sho! roll that shit up!
HELL YEAH

Out from the lab, no need for rehab
If I can't drive then call me a cab
In my closet the weed is dried out
Like Eiht said, ain't no place to hide out
I don't wanna buy no weed from no cop
Get knocked up and they close up my shop
That's why I buy no weed from no one
That's why they call me Dr. Greenthumb
The scientifical, mystical one
Growin my crops with the rays of the sun
Come one come all and see how it's done
If you see the pigs there's no need to run
Cause some of these pigs are down with Greenthumb
But you never know what be the outcome
You see the photo in the album
The weed is growin like my erection
Look I never told you where I was from
Some call me Real, but I'm Dr. Greenthumb
-cypress hill

I said this and the other thread and I'll say it here. In India, Sadhus sit around and smoke hash and meditate all day and they are revered as holy men. Here in the West if you do it you are lazy. Here in the west they measure you by how ambitious and outgoing you are and by what you accomplish. In the East they measure you by your contentment.
Yeah, but how many westerners do you know who use pot for the sole purpose of attaining some sort of spiritual insight? I use weed every now and then to facilitate touching the infinite, but usually it's just there for all my friends to get wacked and giggle at the wall. Here in the West there is much greater "misuse" of drugs.

Weed = great. If i had to pick a drug that will be popular until the end of time I'd definately have to say weed. I mean come on you know jesus probably even fired one up occaisionally.