• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Still like weed? Part one

Average Whiteboy

Bluelighter
Who else loves weed and the culture that surrounds it as much as I do?
The hate thread got 100+ posts (although many were made by loversof the almighty herb) so I'm willing to bet this thread can get 200+!

i fucking love it. nothing like sitting back with ya homies, smoking sum chronic dank, n just chilling, listening to music n shit.
LONG LIVE THA WEED

i love it <3
really i dont do that many drugs
but weed.. mm.
i am in general just a horrible shy person.
when im high i can relax and talk and laugh and share things.. its great
and the culture.. im still trying to edge my way in. i love it, want to be a part of it.. but its still kind of out of reach...

Can someone anwser me this...
Why NOT just sit around all day and smoke dank ass nugs????
I sure cant think of an anwser.

I
icon24.gif
icon26.gif

But then again, I don't do it that often.

Ah weed cheap safe great fun. Nothing beats it for a simple clean fun high.

I love it. Its one of the best ways to just kick back and relax. And my tolerance is so horribly low, that it takes practically nothing to get me high.
Its also one of the only drugs that you share with your friends, and pass around with your friends. I think that's one reason why its so popular.

Cures everything from headaches to stomache problems to sleeplessness. It's just THE best way to relax and kick back with your friends and/or some playstation and good music.
Like you folks said, good clean fun :)
--- G.

I love it. Nothing like sitting around with your friends with a big bag of good pot listening to some music and having a laugh.
I love all the little things as well. Chopping up the weed, showing of the newest bong you've bought/made, filling the bath up with water so everyone can do gravity bongs at the same time...
Or just sitting back with a blunt or joint.
Love the culture :) Great thread!

I don't agree with the "clean high", it actually feels alot dirtier than more desirable highs. However, I love to chill and have a smoke with my friends and having a smoke with random people you don't know is also great fun!

the "cleanness" of a marijuana high depends on the ration of thc to cbn etc. A nice high thc/low cbn breed will make u energetic, talkative and leave u very clear headed.

I LOVE WEED as well! I've been smoking now for 1.5 years, everyday since I first touched the pipe.

Weed is like french fries...
...its good by itself AND it goes good with anything else!

i feel duty-bound to register my support for weed.
'Jah made the herb for man' - burning spear.
i'm also intrigued at the weed hate threads. notice how some people (by no means all, but some) who abstain from weed are a whole lot more antagonistic? ;)
man, do they need to chill :)

I'll put my vote in.
I suggest a catchier title to atrack more people in so we can beat the anti weed thread :)