• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Still like weed? Part one

Originally posted by JosephTHeSequel:
Can someone anwser me this...
Why NOT just sit around all day and smoke dank ass nugs????
I sure cant think of an anwser.

I mean no offence, and I think that everyone has the right to choose how to live their lives,
BUT
Some people have ambitions, dreams, goals, and feel the need to contribute in some way to society.
And for the record I do occasionaly somke weed (probably no more than once a month), and at festivals I actualy buy weed to smoke, I just hate the way it turns my out going, fun friends into lazy stoners with no ambition other than getting stoned every day.
[ 25 February 2003: Message edited by: mashmetaller ]

How long are we going to have this argument between people who lead happy productive contented lives and enjoy smoking regularly as a way of relaxation and the ones who have friends who cannot use moderation and see it fucking up their lives?
Weed is not a bad or good drug, it is the user that makes it one or the other.
I
icon24.gif
icon26.gif
:D
[ 25 February 2003: Message edited by: FunkyAlfonzo ]

Some people have ambitions, dreams, goals, and feel the need to contribute in some way to society.
Grrr. For the last fucking time, we do!!!!! Smoking weed, even every day, does not automatically make you a lazy stoner that wants to do nothing but sit at home and eat. As a matter of fact, some of the most ambitious motivated people I've ever known are potheads.
As some of you may have noticed, this is a touchy subject for me. I feel very strongly about this and I want to do all I can to fight the stereotypes.
And please, if you like weed or even if you don't but think the laws about it are unjust and need some changes, join NORML.

I said this and the other thread and I'll say it here. In India, Sadhus sit around and smoke hash and meditate all day and they are revered as holy men. Here in the West if you do it you are lazy. Here in the west they measure you by how ambitious and outgoing you are and by what you accomplish. In the East they measure you by your contentment.
Now thats not to say if you live in the West you don't have to get along here so you shouldn't to learn some sort of trade and get a job, pay your own bills etc. etc. But you don't have to be a stressed out materialistically ambitious go-getter to be a success. You only need to be a success by your own standards.

I didn't get anything positive out of my last session... I smoked myself retarded last night and then went to the gas station and purchased $15 in junk food, all of which was consumed within 2 hours with the help of a friend.
I can't remember anything that happened, just giggling like a a schoolgirl at the gas station when we purchased Doritos, Hostess cupcakes, ice cream, and blunt wraps at 1 AM.
I barely remember any of it and now have less money. Woo. Fun. I didn't learn my lesson, though. I'll probably do the same thing over again next week on a night where I don't feel like drinking and no better drugs are available... *Hopes for foxy...*

For the record, though I hate weed, I do think it should be legal.
:)
*spreading the love*

I love weed, smoke everyday, multiple times a day, before class, after, I'll never turn it down.
And I don't plan on quitting anytime in the next 20 years.

I have a love/hate relationship with weed, sometimes I love being stoned other times I just regret it and wish I hadnt smoked it, a spliff can start and end the day in one go.
Hmmmm
I wish I could do more things on weed, I used to be able to live my life quite comfortably stoned but now when I get stoned I find it quite hard to do anything at all.
I love weed although I wish I could set myself some limits where its use is concerned, being stoned all the time when I have things to do is bad although fun lol
:)

Originally posted by SigmaSis03:
Grrr. For the last fucking time, we do!!!!! Smoking weed, even every day, does not automatically make you a lazy stoner that wants to do nothing but sit at home and eat. As a matter of fact, some of the most ambitious motivated people I've ever known are potheads.
As some of you may have noticed, this is a touchy subject for me. I feel very strongly about this and I want to do all I can to fight the stereotypes.
And please, if you like weed or even if you don't but think the laws about it are unjust and need some changes, join NORML.

If you can manage it then 'nuff respect. But all the kainers I know ARE lazy layabouts. And my mates who smoke occasionaly whenever they do smoke, they suddenly become lazy!!!
I dont need to pay money to be lazy, un motivated and stupid, Im perfectly good at that as it is.

HELL YAH!!! Ima PROUD stoner...i don't giva rats ass what anyone else thinks....sides, i'm too lazy to care what anyone thinks!!

werd to that^^^
I love weed now more than ever, and my tolerance is way low...I am a one-hit-wonder...one hit and im just fine.
of course i am a weed snob, colorado kb is by far the best. I always get energized and very focused on each and every task. Sheesh sometimes (many times) I get psychedelic visuals from smoking alone. Thats about all I need anymore
you all get tired from smoking? Well then, You need to quit smoking that mexican brick dirt weed and either grow your own or find yourself a nice supplier of kind.
I
icon24.gif
Skunk1.jpg

^^^yes, yes i have
[edit-in response ot oopsy daisy ;) ]
[ 27 February 2003: Message edited by: nephil ]