• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Still don't like weed? Part two

randycaver said:
No.. I don't dislike pot. I can't get high, due to some weird tolerance to THC, and to be honest, I don't care.

Maybe you don't know how to smoke?

I like pot, but i hate when people are constantly high and dont know what the **** is going on. It's just rediculus when you have to work with people who are always high and dont do jack... I smoke pot, but only when i don't have anything to do for a couple hours.

hey u cant say all pot heads are like that! latly i've been smoking all day during work and this week at trade school, im doing better at trade school and the working days are going quicker! if people are lazy there lazy, dont bring weed into it.

There is thousands of other plants, what about them?
What about mastering the "drug" called "reality" instead of stoning it away till it all the bits you missed while stoned, come back to wake you up from your induced coma/sleepstate. Marijuana is a proven demotivator that has seemed to ruin so many lives, It is very sad and deplorable. :(

SMOKING CAUSES LUNG CANCER.(a proven fact),and a host of other problems.

I like coherency.
I like being healthy.
I 'm agree with caving randylyly and exercise, filling the lungs up with fresh sea air instaed of pollutants.
Do what you want to, Be what you want to be.
Peace.
:)
O.

Last edited:
Oceanboy,

1. Marijuana is not a proven demotivator in everybody. The strain and method of administration also plays a major role, as does the personality of the person in question. Many people find it energizing.

2. Marijuana does not have to be smoked! In fact, eating a strong cookie made from a good strain can offer a different high then smoking.

3. Marijuana does not make me incoherent or anybody I have every met.

Also, please define reality since you have discovered an objective measurement of this "drug".

What is sad and deplorable is your misunderstanding of this wonderful plant.

Oceanboy said:

give me some proof. I havent heard of anyone getting lung cancer from smoking ONLY pot...no cigs.

And cannabis makes some people smarter and clearheaded.....all of what you said doesnt happen to everyone. Weed doesnt make me stupid....it seriously makes me so smart, but ever since i've done all those research chems...i get WAY to high to be able to hold converstions now....doesnt make me dumb...puts my brain in hyperdrive.

Oceanboy said:
There is thousands of other plants, what about them?
What about mastering the "drug" called "reality" instead of stoning it away till it all the bits you missed while stoned, come back to wake you up from your induced coma/sleepstate. Marijuana is a proven demotivator that has seemed to ruin so many lives, It is very sad and deplorable. :(

I like coherency.
I like being healthy.
I 'm agree with caving randylyly and exercise, filling the lungs up with fresh sea air instaed of pollutants.
Do what you want to, Be what you want to be.
Peace.
O.

Show me one case where someone got cancer from smoking marijuana. In fact, there are several studies that prove that the cannabanoids in marijuana are for lack of a better word anti-carcinogenic; that means that the slow, stop, and prevent cancer from forming. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

It seems to me that most people dont truely understand how incredible it is for a substance like this to have never directly killed anyone. Scientists have not even found an LD 50 for cannabis. That means that there is no way to administer enough marijuana to a subject in a fast enough manner to kill it. Marijuana smoke is easier for your lungs to clean out then most other things. I would rather smoke weed all day than live in some smogy city and suffer the same health "consequenses."

Weed does NOT make everyone lazy, stupid and slow. The only time I actually do my homework is when im really high. The best papers ive written were done stoned out of my gourd. Ive had several important and intruiging conversations with important people, ie teachers, when i was fuckin fried. Chemistry class is one of the coolest things ever when im stoned. The only reason i actually go to class is because i can be there high...i just get more out of it. Many times, when the weather is good, me and a few of my friends will get really stoned and play soccer, hacky sack, or frisbee (yeah, the stoner sports, but i hate all the others)

Maybe im the exception, but i doubt i am. I know of two of my best friends who are the same way (both blers too)

I dont like weed. Tried it once and it just didnt do it for me. Part of the reason is because I think I smoked to much, aside from really not liking the feeling. The person I smoked with happened to be my one friend who told me to take 2 pills the night I decided to roll for the first time. That kid is gonna be the death of me, I always end up taking to much of somthin with him.

^^^^ Thats very funny. It sounds like your about 14. You tried pot ONCE and decided it "didn't do it" for you. After this brief first experience you've made the categorical conclusion that weed must suck and you probably smoked too much? Of course this is all your friends fault because he forces drugs down your throat.

I'm afraid to say this, but it seems like you are becoming e-tarded. Be careful because soon you may find that rolling just "don't do it" for you anymore.

Marijuana makes me feel like a downsyndrome baby

I wish I liked the stuff like everyone else does.

For some reason I don't like not being able to focus one bit, stuffing myself full of food- and then some, and then, just falling asleep.

:X

Try getting ahold of some nice sativa buds. Indica strains always makes me feel stupid and I just eat a lot, so I refuse to smoke em.

Weed makes me feel like a criminal, a smooth criminal.

HippieFlipper, maybe your weed sucks.
cos i remember a few years back in Chicago, i used to get this weed that freaked me out so bad, it wasn't even pleasant. i'd have to hold on to furniture cos i felt like i was taking off in a rocket! it wasn't fun either. but sounds like more fun than your weed. i'm sorry you dont like getting high, how long have you been getting hiigh?

maybe you already have downsyndrome?and it just makes you feel like a baby.....could be.....

how do you know what a down syndrome baby feels like?!?

If you're feeling lethargic and hungry, try mixing weed with caffeine or something (unless you are prone to anxiety or heart problems or something of the sort), or chew gum instead of stuffing your face. Motivate yourself, don't rely on the drug to do it for you.

also, the whole not being able to focus thing is pretty standard for weed ;)

~i like to wake and bake
~i get stoned
~dude is one of my favorite word
damn...guess i shouldnt have posted 8(

Damn "Sneeze", I think you are right on the crosshairs when you said
Originally posted by sneeze
that weed IS a peace drug and I wholeheartedly feel that the world would be slightly a better place if more people smoked some of it and lightened up a bit. This world (western culture at least) has become SO materialistic and shallow minded that people dont know how to find beauty in simplicity anymore. Over the years herb has taught me humility, gratitude and appreciation for life.
On my worst days when i want to angrily cut people off on the freeway, worry about my next paycheck, fight with my girlfriend, feel down for not having all the luxury toys that TV feeds me, or whatever else...at the end of the day I exhale that wonderful cannabis smoke and realize how truly trivial it all is. I feel joy to have made it alive off the freeway and hope everyone else did too. i realize that each day i spend with my loved ones could be the last and i want them to know how much i love them.
it is quite close - minded to think that EVERYONE who YOU associate with a certain substance has thrown their life away. There is a lot more to people than meets the eye. Marijuana has helped me to find happiness in the little things in life. And thanks to the love for mother nature that i have developed as a result, it saddens me to see people blatantly piss on this planets environment and resources for short term economic and personal gains.
So drive your fucking Hummer on your "road trips" if you want to, and flash some bling-bling as you hit the boulevard if you must. I'll be chillin' at home, smokin' a blunt and hoping you dont run anyone off the freeway.
One Love

About the whole peace drug thing, I have not seen or heard of two stoned person swinging at eachother yet, and I certainly can't see myself swinging at someone when stone either, such a buzz kill...but you can't say that with drugs like alcohol or coke...ya understand. And about the whole Iraq war thing, what should be done is that our war-mongers in the cabinet should be released in the woods in Alaska for 2 weeks with an ounce of ganja plant, some shrooms and peyote and so they can see and understand that our mother nature is in grave danger, without mother nature, what good is it to be the best and most powerful nation in the "world"? And how ironic would it be if Earth is turned into a complete wasteland because the best and powerful nation in the world was more concerned about its military strenght and prosperity than to help sustain the environment...we could feed the whole world if we wanted to but there are still plenty of hungry people worldwide, fcuk politics!!! I'd rather want global peace than being part of this capitalistic machine. Sorry, that was long.

^^ that is so true dude. has anyone ever heard of anyone going on this crazy rampage and killing people and shit when they're stoned? i don't think so..i'm hardly ever violent when i'm high, pot just makes people more friendly and calm, and i don't see anything wrong with that..yea, if you abuse it then bad shit is going to happen, but isn't that the same with EVERYTHING? idk maybe i'm just one of the million other potheads that you will never be able to convince that weed is not one of the best things ever created.

i don't have a problem with "pot culture" other than the fact that i think any culture surrounding any drug is ridiculous. It's a fucking drug. It doesn't need a culture dammit.

What does annoy the piss out of me is the stereotype burnouts. They're apartments smell like shit, they are slobs, they have nothing interesting to say and nine times out of ten i feel like i'm talking to fucking Beavis or Butthead, and don't get me started on people that play video games for hours on end.

Strippers could be running outside naked fighting with mideval battle axes, and they'd be more concerned about "dude, i'll be there in a second.. i'm almost at the save point!".

I had to live with two fucks like this for 2 years and it's obnoxious. And i also find it annoying that people get amusement at the 10 billion ways you can smoke something. Lets make a bong out of an apple, lets make a bong out of a corn cob, lets make a bong out of a coke bottle, lets make a bong out your fucking head, ok?

Look, when you have to start your bong like a fucking lawn mower engine and ride it down the street at 20mph just to get a good hit, shit's gone too far. If you can put this much effort into building fucking smoking tools, why the fuck can't you pry your ass off the couch for anything else. There is too much to this world to sit around like some slap happy, semi-comatose, tv and fast food addicted village idiot who smells like a junkyard kid.

Last edited: