• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Still don't like weed? Part two

Voltronpogi said:
Damn "Sneeze", I think you are right on the crosshairs when you said

About the whole peace drug thing, I have not seen or heard of two stoned person swinging at eachother yet, and I certainly can't see myself swinging at someone.........

Pretty sure I was high as fuck when I shot Biggie.

I hate the pot-culture. Being around it heavily for nearly a year with kids who smoke at least 3-4 times everyday it's very boring. The most annoying part of it is the people that think marijuana is the best thing in the world. They think it's the best painkiller, it cures anxiety, and it would save the world if only it were legal. I smoke a bit, but all I can say is that to do it a few times a day and be a complete burnout is not something anyone should aspire to. The whole scruffy pothead, that smokes and then goes and gets fastfood is just the complete opposite of the other drug cultures.

Ah. Reading above a stupid rant about our materialistic culture and how weed makes us peaceful. Yes. I guess you're right. Shame on someone for wanting to make money and get lots of things. Coke is and always will be THE American drug.

Hmm. im going to start a thread on why i hate hippies.

The 60's and 70's werent that cool.

I mean, some people dress down with that whole hip 60's and 70's.
Lets give them a fucking war.
and see there big fucking rebelous smiles then.

i hate to smoke pot.

smoke w33d everyday! -- sucks
shoot h3r01n everyday! -- yes :)

mmm pot...and vicodin and beer. its cool and fun, but im cool for doing these things.yea..mmm drugs.mmhmhhhhmmhmhm. ooo yea *rubs body* mmmm,yea im a ugly hairy guy doing this yea....mmmm drugs....

i feel what i had to say there was just as meaningful and important as everything else written in this thread.

rat tat tat tat said:
Coke is and always will be THE American drug.

I have to agree with you on that comment!!

I've tried weed maybe 10 times and I've hated it every time. I suppose the only thing i like about it is I can sleep.... Other than that, I hate how it makes me feel. I dislike the taste, smell....everything...

im too drunk to fallow any of this bullshit after the first page, BUT check it.......pot IS good for you, i have to tell you this, but here in vegas, for me, its either meth or pot, and pot is by far the better choice......

For the weed haters

Saw this (and similar posts) in the "Which drug do you hate" thread. Not wanting to highjack the thread I've started this one.

weed - paranoia, uncomfortable feeling, always feel like everyone hates me and the whole world has turned against me and also if I'm at someone's house then they are plotting to throw me out, as soon as the weed high passes all is good, weed makes me feel so out of it, its like a place I never want to visit unless I want to torture myself mentally or work on therapy stuff, weed is good for therapy cuz it brings up the most painful things about my life and I can't think of anything else, there is absolutely nothing relaxing about weed for me, it's like anti-relaxing

I couldn't have put it any better. I guess i'm not alone in this, there seems to be a lot of people who feel the same way. it's so strange becuase i used to smoke it constantly and it was like it wasn't intense enough for me back then. But now i turn into a panic stricken, guilty, morbid, prick.
Try to explain it to my pothead friends and they just don't get it, or see how it could be possible when it just mellows them out.
I wonder what changes us into ganjaphobes. Some of you have said since opiates, but i noticed it before that. I always kind of chalked it up to being more introspective than my friends but maybe it's something else.

pots awesome for combos

but its really the bottom of the list for me, alcohol being the bottom of the bottom. if i dont have any other drugs.

The 60's and 70's werent that cool.

i was just a kid in the 70's but it sure seemed like a kickass time to be alive in

A you could smoke in hospitals, banks anywhere
B: there was no sexual harrasment so you could dip your pen in company ink
C: NYC wasnt no fucking disneyland

man yall are tripping kitties in need of a little play i stay high every day... i wont even try to explain so please refrain from hating on those who have it good. Just cause you cant understand weed doesnt mean you should hate. Heroin not toxic... tell that to the abscess on my brothers arm, or the shit thats rotting in your colon...

I love pot and everything that comes with it but I can understand why someone may not like it at all. Sometimes I even get fed up with my friends who just want to blow all their money and weed everyday and just get burnt as hell. It's pretty lame sometimes..

I don't mean to advocate more drug (ab)use but sometimes I wish my friends were a little more into other drugs like I am because all they/I do with them is smoke weed everyday and as much as I love my buddy's I can't stand getting burnt as fuck everyday. Thats half the reason I have a respectable little oxy habit :) :\

man yall are tripping kitties in need of a little play i stay high every day... i wont even try to explain so please refrain from hating on those who have it good. Just cause you cant understand weed doesnt mean you should hate. Heroin not toxic... tell that to the abscess on my brothers arm, or the shit thats rotting in your colon...

for one..heroin didnt shoot itself into your brothers arm. heroin/opiates isnt toxic, if anything less damaging than marijuana b/c of the act of smoking and its carcinogenic properties.

I like ganja but nowhere near where I did when I was younger. I just dig solo sessions now a days

I disagree with this thread. Why would u make a thread to just talk about how you don't like smoking weed or the 'weed culture' (which is a stoopid stereotype to think that all weed smokers are the cliche of what movies portray). if you don't like smoking weed then so what? don't smoke then, avoid it..whats the big deal?? seriously randycaver, get a life.

I hate pot because of the nature of the mental addiction that is caused by it.

Smoking pot for some reason changes you, and you need to keep smoking because it has become a part of you. It's hard to understand, but when I realized how marijuana became a part of me is when I started hating it.

I don't hate weed, in fact I quite like it still, but the last few months I have been feeling like this more and more. I still smoke daily, but I'm probably going to take a break and see how I feel. Probably incomplete... heh...