• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Still can't figure out a good way to consume 2C-B

Also, does anyone here know if say, dissolving 2cb hbr in a glass of water and drinking it down will hit harder/faster than taking a gelcap? I remember reading somewhere that gelcaps slow and delay absorption. Any link to info/discussions on this would be great.

Yes, it will. Gel caps slow absorption, and IME can even be totally unreliable to the point of having no effects. Albeit a rare occurrence that happens.

Could you try to compare the smell to something? Does it smell like vinegar or something like this?

Is the color brownish off white or an orher color?

Earlier batches I acquired had no smell, but recently, this new batch smells of confectionary sugar, but I think this may have to do with how it was "stealthed" for delivery. It was meant to be some sort of confectionary sugar in some strange european cookie packets, not even really sure what they were, but the stuff smells of sugary cookie sweetness, just as potent as the earlier stuff and same exact consistency/appearance.

saw your post i the other thread about HBr and purity, would love to know more and get to the bottom of this. I've only ever done HBr, and I've done it many many times in the last year and a half. Online, people seem to be shocked that I take like ~35mg. and I wonder if thats just because HBr is much less potent than HCl, beyond the 15% greater potency by weight that HCl has.

I've plugged a quite a few drugs at this point and 2CB is the only one that gave me instant diarrhea. Not everybody seems to get this effect with plugging 2CB though. It was pretty uncomfortable and I wouldn't recommend it. Plugging just about everything else has been just fines

Honestly I think all you can really do here is trying to come to terms with the pain of snorting it or the purging with oral administration as part of the experience. A small period of discomfort as the price to pay for a sacred experience.

I personally either eat it or snort it depending on what I'm looking for. Snorting provides fast onset, lessens body load and nausea. It is painful to snort and the irritation to the nose lasts awhile; about half an hour sometimes. I find it less painful than 2C-E or Meth but the discomfort lasts too long for me sometimes.

Orally I usually stagger my doses. I'll usually start with 25-35mg and boost by 10-15mg as I feel necessary. I usually do 60mg in a few hours to get to a nice strong peak. I'll almost always throw up at after the last dose. If I start to feel sick I usually go strand outside with some water and throw up until the nausea is no longer a threat. After the initial throwing up I'll chug some water, puke, chug water, puke; rinse and repeat until the deed is done and I can relax and enjoy my trip. I've actually come to have a special appreciation for this part as I find this short part uniquely introspective

I've plugged a quite a few drugs at this point and 2CB is the only one that gave me instant diarrhea. Not everybody seems to get this effect with plugging 2CB though. It was pretty uncomfortable and I wouldn't recommend it. Plugging just about everything else has been just fines

Honestly I think all you can really do here is trying to come to terms with the pain of snorting it or the purging with oral administration as part of the experience. A small period of discomfort as the price to pay for a sacred experience.

I personally either eat it or snort it depending on what I'm looking for. Snorting provides fast onset, lessens body load and nausea. It is painful to snort and the irritation to the nose lasts awhile; about half an hour sometimes. I find it less painful than 2C-E or Meth but the discomfort lasts too long for me sometimes.

Orally I usually stagger my doses. I'll usually start with 25-35mg and boost by 10-15mg as I feel necessary. I usually do 60mg in a few hours to get to a nice strong peak. I'll almost always throw up at after the last dose. If I start to feel sick I usually go strand outside with some water and throw up until the nausea is no longer a threat. After the initial throwing up I'll chug some water, puke, chug water, puke; rinse and repeat until the deed is done and I can relax and enjoy my trip. I've actually come to have a special appreciation for this part as I find this short part uniquely introspective

Yeah... Don't think I'm going to risk the plugging thing with this. could really end up badly lol.

I don't mind the pain as much as I mind that the pain is an indication of the damage its doing to my nose. After seeing how 5mg in my lip took a layer of skin off, and that didn't even hurt one bit, I can only imagine what 30mg up the nose into my precious sinuses is doing when I'm in a world of pain for 25-30 minutes lol. I've also had a stuffy nose since the beginning of november basically, and I'm somewhat paranoid thats from doing so much 2c-b up the nose summer and fall.

Bahh, yeah, seems we react the same to oral 2c-b. More bodyload, more nausea, and a puke. This wouldn't bother me if I was just at home or out in nature, but my usual setting for 2c-b is out at a venue/club downtown where my best option is to dry-heave behind a dumpster in a dark piss stained alley

Another vote for plugging.

Vaping works too, even with the salt (at least it does with any other 2c-x), but the smoke is disgusting.

Iv, if you can be bothered by the whole sterile technique thing.

I'm not big on snorting anything full stop. The reason being that my nose has always been rather sensitive and I used to suffer from regular heavy nosebleeds as a youth. In fact, I had a nosebleed this week as it's been very dry and cold here!

Anyway, when I first started experimenting with ketamine I did use nasally for a while. Almost without exception I would find blood when blowing my nose over the following couple of days.

Generally for 2c-xs I go for plugging (oral also works, but prefer plugging), tryptamines oral (although I have been experimenting with IM - unsure on this ROA as the already fast come up is even more intense and quite confusing), ketamine IM and MXE plug or IM.

For ketamine it seems the only viable ROA is nasal or IM, and with a safe IM technique I much prefer the latter. Of course, needles are not for everyone, and I'm fully aware that it's a line that many people do not want to cross. Having said that, every substance other than ketamine has an ROA which works and is, IMHO, less damaging then snorting. Ive never experienced bad effects from plugging any 2c (but then I don't generally suffer from nausea with an oral ROA so obviously YMMV).

I guess I'm lucky and have the stomach of an ox as the only drug that's ever make me thow up is alcohol!

I know some people simply enjoy snorting as an ROA, and I understand that (others get off on using a needle ), but I can't help but think that applying an undiluted substance directly to mucous membranes has to be damaging. The same can be said of injecting into muscle, but it is diluted and filtered at least....