View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Still can't figure out a good way to consume 2C-B

Hilopsilo

Bluelighter
2C-B is one of my favorite drugs, but I cannot figure out a foolproof way of taking the stuff.

In the past, I have mainly snorted it, but this is exceedingly painful and uncomfortable, and sometimes throw up just from the stuff getting all over my throat. Although, once all that is over, this leads to the best effects. High energy and light body feeling. After doing this probably a dozen times, I've realized its just too painful and is probably god awful for my nose.

I have taken it orally a handful of times, 50% of the time I've ended puking/dry heaving my guts out for the entire come up. And overall, the effects of taking it orally seem to be a heavier bodyload, less energy and less visuals. I much prefer the effects when insuffulated.

I enjoy high doses of 2C-B, so that might be part of the problem. Its so transparent and clear headed that I've never once felt overwhelmed by it. I usually take 35-40mg in a single dose, and if thats orally its underwhelming and I WILL puke/dry heave.

With mushrooms I can make tea, and LSD has never given me any stomach problems ever.

The best method we've come up with, is to have it in a small vial, take the cap off, hold the open vial between pointer finger and thumb, flip upside down and back right side up, and snort the very small amount stuck to your pointer finger. This is *less* painful and less likely to cause spontaneous regurgitation than flat out going a 30mg line of it, but it can't possible be the best way here...

Any ideas? I know I posted before about this, and mainly suggestions were to just try higher oral doses, but those just seem to destroy my stomach.

Not really into the whole plugging thing and I've read a few stories of people just sharting their pants off t-minus 20 minutes after plugging it, which would be highly problematic.

Plugging sounds like the way to go. For years I wouldn't even consider it, yet now I laugh at how little of a deal it is compared to what I thought it was.

Plugging sounds like the way to go. For years I wouldn't even consider it, yet now I laugh at how little of a deal it is compared to what I thought it was.

I've never done it, and I'm not all that weirded out by it, but I've read multiple accounts of spontaneous diarrhea from plugging 2C-B, I'd rather puke tbh

If you must take 35-40 mg, consider splitting the dose in two and waiting a while between taking the first and second half.

Plugging really is a great way to go, maybe it needs finetuning by using lukewarm water and a certain volume to dissolve the 2C-B in... don't get discouraged too easily, I personally found it to be a superior ROA, it's at least worth a try.
Especially when not using lukewarm water, the urgency to shit for 10-15 minutes is a little annoying but certainly still manageable if you ask me.

Yes I guess if taking it orally, it helps to have something in your stomach but not too much, and take the 2C-B as a solution that is taken staggered but not with waiting too long either. 2C-B doesn't give me huge issues, like mescaline which does make me purge meaning that I have to take into consideration the possibility of throwing up part of the (staggered) dose.
I guess I'll plug mescaline next time, now that I think of it.

Never shit my pants after plugging, and I've plugged a lot.

As long as you have some control over your butthole you'll be ok. Plug away :)

Stagger your dosing over the course of 30 minutes, it will reduce the load on your gut.

For plugging, use lukewarm water and use a good 4-5mLs of water... if it's too concentrated it will burn, which will cause your bowels to try to empty themselves. So will water that is too hot or too cold. It's always best to make sure you have just emptied your bowels. If you do it right, it doesn't really cause any amount of discomfort or "spontaneous diarrhea".

I don't know a great deal about 2cb but I have tried it once and I remember it was quite a rough substance. I would also think plugging it would be ok if you used a 5ml syringe with warm water and after you get it in lie flat on your stomach for a few minutes so it gets absorbed. I have did this with many substances but I never had any backfire issues. I used to think it was strange as well but it's probably the most effective way to use anything without a needle.

If you have trouble getting it in give me a shout and I will do it for you. Lol.

I second xorkoth's advice. I only ever plug 2cs nowadays. Much less needed and no issues in the stomach department. A bowel evacuation is enough when plugging. Some recommend an enema, but I don't think that is needed as long as you've done your business.
I have my 2c-b in liquid at a dilution of 10mg per ml. It's stored in a fridge, so measure my dose into a syringe about an hour before taking and leave it to warm to room temperature.
Apart from some pressure immediately after dosing which subsides after 5 minutes, there are no other issues. When I first tried plugging I would usually revisit the toilet after about twenty minutes, but now I don't usually feel the need to go. It mostly absorbs within 15 minutes, so you can push it out again if you feel uncomfortable.

I've never done any 2C-B nor any of the others in the series, but if it's in salt form couldn't it be injected?

I don't know about IVing, should very well be an option, but IMing 2C-C felt really bad physically, I can tell you that. Gave me trouble breathing and several other symptoms that were either worrisome or part of possible taxing or anxiety syndrome, but either way I will not IM any phen again.

I don't know about IVing, should very well be an option, but IMing 2C-C felt really bad physically, I can tell you that. Gave me trouble breathing and several other symptoms that were either worrisome or part of possible taxing or anxiety syndrome, but either way I will not IM any phen again.

Well, then I'd think IVing would be out too. They're both pretty much the same except for speed of onset and duration.
I have IM'd mescaline 3 or 4 times, but the come up was almost as slow as taking it orally plus, plugging was the same. Also, the trip was better when it was eaten too.
Maybe some phens aren't as good without first pass metabolism?

I don't want to go off subject here but the only time I took 2cb it had a horrible body load. I could see how it is popular, I felt like I was in cartoon land, but it gave me pains round my jaw and in my arms and shoulders. It had that kind of 'cheap and nasty' feel to it so I never did it again. I did about 30mg. I have heard lots of good reports but for whatever reason it just didn't agree with me.

I swear someone was telling me once 2CB is one of the harshest recreational chemicals you could posibly rack/snort xD

I racked it once to see if it was true and i half dont doubt it. Spent a lot of the minimal high i got in too much pain to notice i was high.

Plug it ;)

Oral or rectal I guess are your best options.
As for the body load, that can just be an unavoidable effect of 2c-b and other 2c chems.
I found if you have any anxiety before the trip or are stressed before hand etc it can really potentiate the body load; it's not often I don't vomit from 2c-e or 2c-b during the come up.