• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Still can't figure out a good way to consume 2C-B

I've never done any 2C-B nor any of the others in the series, but if it's in salt form couldn't it be injected?

It can be, and they're always found in salt form because as I understand it, as freebases they're volatile oils. It seems like IVing them is a bad idea though. People seem to report very rough experiences, some people were IVing 2C-E (not the same I realize but structurally very similar) and getting chest pains.

I don't want to go off subject here but the only time I took 2cb it had a horrible body load. I could see how it is popular, I felt like I was in cartoon land, but it gave me pains round my jaw and in my arms and shoulders. It had that kind of 'cheap and nasty' feel to it so I never did it again. I did about 30mg. I have heard lots of good reports but for whatever reason it just didn't agree with me.

Weird, for me 2C-B has almost literally no bodyload. Shows how everyone is affected differently.

I have only experienced 2cb by taking it trough the nose. It takes some 30 minutes for the terrible burn and taste of crap in the back of your throat to go away. Sometimes the stuff that is slowly comes from your nasal mucus area to ones throat almost makes one puke. Really nasty. But once that feeling is gone, no body load at all. Actually, the vice versa: I feel like I'm in cotton of softness and pleasure. Fabrics touching my skin feel extra nice etc.

Though I'm still kind of confused by 2cb. 20-30mg is said to be big amount. With that amount, I don't get any visuals. Just once I've noticed the general brightness level to fluctuate, but that's about it. This from the stuff that is supposed to make world living cartoon if taken big enough dose. People are different...

What do you guys think of splitting the dose between nasal and oral? Maybe, ~15mg oral, and as soon as I feel it really start to kick in, 15mg up the nose. The nasal pain is really pretty linear with how much goes up there, 30mg hurts way more than 10mg, and 3 times the throat bullshit.

I'm skeptical of plugging because of what this guy went through thread: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/595891-2C-B-What-s-Your-Preferred-ROA

I have only experienced 2cb by taking it trough the nose. It takes some 30 minutes for the terrible burn and taste of crap in the back of your throat to go away. Sometimes the stuff that is slowly comes from your nasal mucus area to ones throat almost makes one puke. Really nasty. But once that feeling is gone, no body load at all. Actually, the vice versa: I feel like I'm in cotton of softness and pleasure. Fabrics touching my skin feel extra nice etc.

Though I'm still kind of confused by 2cb. 20-30mg is said to be big amount. With that amount, I don't get any visuals. Just once I've noticed the general brightness level to fluctuate, but that's about it. This from the stuff that is supposed to make world living cartoon if taken big enough dose. People are different...

It's very confusing in that respect. its strange, when I do a bunch up the nose, visuals are plentiful, but if I eat it I get very little. 30mg up the nose is a world of pain but hugely visual, but even 40mg in the stomach is less visual than 20mg up the nose. Although, as I've gotten older and tripped more, in general I get less visuals than I did when I was 15 and slammed 3.5g of mushrooms, that was just something else lol.

thats the thing, once the awfulness of up the nose is done, its AWESOME. zero bodyload, so much energy, music is insane and my vision is alphabet soup.

That's not a bad strategy. Honestly plugging is fine, you just need to dilute it enough and it won't even burn. I've plugged 2C-B a bunch of times, never had any problems. Dissolve a dose in like 5mL of water, and you shouldn't even feel a burn at all. If you try to plug dry powder or a very saturated solution, it will definitely burn though.

Wow, 30mg in the nose is a really big dose. Wonder if you got really impure 2C-B? I'm a hardhead to 2C-B and even 30mg orally will give me decent visuals.

Or maybe you're on medication such as an SSRI or antipsychotic? Those can majorly block psychedelics.

Last edited:
idk if im convinced lol, i googled it and got this:

"2CB Hbr is not fucking cool plugging :\ Hcl are ok but hbr really not again, it burns. fuck"

"
WOW plugging 2cb HBR is not good avoid at ALL COST

Come up and the burn in is 4x more stronger than insufflation! Its like im IV'ing this shit! FUCK!"

Ah HBr, I've only plugged HCl, I guess.

However I have heard people say the same about AMT, but I used to plug AMT all the time back in the day. Generally I think sometimes people don't dilute enough. If you snort diluted solution of a 2C-X, it won't burn either, if it's diluted enough. Less practical for nasal than rectal though, since it's kinda hard to snort water and you have to snort quite a bit of water if your solution is diluted enough to not burn.

However I have heard people say the same about AMT, but I used to plug AMT all the time back in the day. Generally I think sometimes people don't dilute enough. If you snort diluted solution of a 2C-X, it won't burn either, if it's diluted enough. Less practical for nasal than rectal though, since it's kinda hard to snort water and you have to snort quite a bit of water if your solution is diluted enough to not burn.

Yeah not sure how that would be different. Because I hear that the HCl is even more painful to snort than the HBr, since the HBr is more water soluble.

Does anyone here have experience with the 2c-b nasal spray? In all the guides i've read, people put it at ~1mg per spray, which is impractical if I wanted to get a 30mg dose. I wonder if any higher of concentration just burns like snorting it, because ideally i'd want 3-5mg per spray.

I asked about this on reddit and got this response:
"Not worth it... This Nasal Spray method fucks your throat all up!it stays Dipping at the back of your throat, and is REALLY annoying..... Also, the Liquid makes the 2C-B go in too deep!!! (seriously: I could feel my ears being affected! it is seriously dangerous to absorb too deep!)"

Diluted at 10mg per ml I've never had a burn from 2c-b. I think a lot of people get psychosomatic effects from plugging. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, psychologically or physically. I've plugged 2c-b, 2c-c, 2C-E and 2C-P with no ill effects.

Yeah same, I used to plug AMT all the time too, I even sometimes got lazy (because I was doing it WAY too often) and would put the freebase in a gel cap and plug it (dry), and it just burned a little. Honestly if you plug things the right way (what I just described definitely isn't), I've never experienced a burn at all.

Wow! ok well can cross off sublingual as a good way to take this.

I measured out 5mg, just to test how it felt, put in my lip lip you would chewing tobacco. No pain at all, a slight sensation was all, but very slight.

But, after an hour I ventured my tongue down there and it felt kind of funny, check it out in the mirror, and it had totally burned through the 1st layer of skin down there, like a blister almost. This just makes me wonder what its doing to my sinuses when 6x that amount goes up there.

Ack, I'm tearing my hair out as to how to take this stuff better than I have been. I've never plugged, and plugging at a club is not plausible. And eating I just puke and get barely any effects.

I think if you made a nasal spray of 1-2mg/spray, you could dose it that way. You could do one spray in each nostril every 30 seconds to a minute, it should be less damaging to the membranes since it's diluted. You could try that anyway.

Also, sublingual can work better if you mix it with a little water and hold the solution in your mouth, you can keep switching locations too, it should greatly reduce the burn. Eventually you can swallow it, or not if you think you'll throw up. But with sublingual you'll want to hold it in there as long as you can if you don't intend on swallowing it.

I'll give it a shot I guess. I just don't want the stuff up my nose if its burning through layers of skin in my sinuses. Maybe thats why I've had a runny nose for months on end this winter after snorting a lot of it this summer and fall lol...

My friend, who I guess doesn't really now much about this stuff, suggested we try drinking it down with something rather than taking a cap might help with the stomach issue and make it hit faster than taking a gel cap of it. Thoughts on this? As well as possibly eating/taking something to reduce the chance of puking (suggestions?)

Yeah I'm sure it's terrible for your nose to snort the powder, sure feels that way. I was snorting small amounts of 2C-T-2 for a while and it fucked up my sinuses for a bit. Feels really bad.

I think drinking it dissolved in something will be better than taking the powder orally, though honestly I've never had any stomach issues or nausea at all from 2C-B, usually I just put the powder on my tongue and swallow it. Ginger helps with nausea. There's also a pressure point on the underside of your arm, palm side, right under the bones of the wrist, there is a little hollow in the center, and if you lay down and press into that hollow firmly, it reduces nausea a lot while you hold it. My ex showed me that trick, it really does help. I used to get nausea from many psychs, for some reason I don't anymore. But I used to lay down and use the wrist pressure point trick while I waited for the come-up to pass whenever I experienced nausea.

idk if im convinced lol, i googled it and got this:

"2CB Hbr is not fucking cool plugging :\ Hcl are ok but hbr really not again, it burns. fuck"

"
WOW plugging 2cb HBR is not good avoid at ALL COST

Come up and the burn in is 4x more stronger than insufflation! Its like im IV'ing this shit! FUCK!"

bs. I've plugged plenty of 2cb hbr. Maybe this idiot just shoved some powder in their asshole, I do not know. Mixed with 1ml of water plugged 2cb hbr does not burn anywhere near insulfation, although the comeup is much quicker than oral. I've never really experienced any bodyload issues with 2cb hbr oral either that I can recall.

For the people who have done 2C-B HBr: what was the appearance of it? A white powder? Brownish? What did it smell like?

i recall mine being white/off white and smelling like all other 2cx compounds. They all seem to look the same, big fluffy and clumpy.

Could you try to compare the smell to something? Does it smell like vinegar or something like this?

Is the color brownish off white or an orher color?

I recall 2C-B HBr (the first batch I got long ago) to be a sort of tan off-white, clumpy powder. I find the HCl salts of the 2C-Xs to be more like these little flaky crystals, but the HBr seemed more like a clumpy, chalky powder. I think. It was like 11 years ago.

Yeah I'm sure it's terrible for your nose to snort the powder, sure feels that way. I was snorting small amounts of 2C-T-2 for a while and it fucked up my sinuses for a bit. Feels really bad.

I think drinking it dissolved in something will be better than taking the powder orally, though honestly I've never had any stomach issues or nausea at all from 2C-B, usually I just put the powder on my tongue and swallow it. Ginger helps with nausea. There's also a pressure point on the underside of your arm, palm side, right under the bones of the wrist, there is a little hollow in the center, and if you lay down and press into that hollow firmly, it reduces nausea a lot while you hold it. My ex showed me that trick, it really does help. I used to get nausea from many psychs, for some reason I don't anymore. But I used to lay down and use the wrist pressure point trick while I waited for the come-up to pass whenever I experienced nausea.

Interesting, I looked up that pressure point thing and it seems legit, will definitely try that out.

Also, does anyone here know if say, dissolving 2cb hbr in a glass of water and drinking it down will hit harder/faster than taking a gelcap? I remember reading somewhere that gelcaps slow and delay absorption. Any link to info/discussions on this would be great.

I recall 2C-B HBr (the first batch I got long ago) to be a sort of tan off-white, clumpy powder. I find the HCl salts of the 2C-Xs to be more like these little flaky crystals, but the HBr seemed more like a clumpy, chalky powder. I think. It was like 11 years ago.

Yep, thats exactly how mine is. The HBr is clumpy, fine and chalky, like powdered sugar on a donut. I've only seen handled Hcl once and it was closer to the consistency of crushed mdma, like sand/salt, off-white in color.