• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Starting to get a bit fed up here.....

I once called a cunt a fucking cunt because he was a fucking cunt.
I got something like 20 warnings/points/whatever and multiple bans.

Guess what the cunts:ROFLMAO: finally banned the fucking cunt for guess what being a fucking cunt.
Afterwards I was well chill innit, well kinda as chill as a spazz can be.

Can somebody give me a precise definition of a word "cunt" according to BLs official user agreement, and other formal or informal documents of BL? It is a vague term. I like my language firmly defined and controlled. Can somebody point me towards some document that defines the word cunt or you cunt... I men you cant? See how terrible it all becomes without proper Reality Czar? Do you understand now why Orwells 1984 was actually a comedy and almost utopia? So can you or cunt you?

Yes mate, I edited those posts in EADD because I'm (currently) the only mod there and simply to keep the peace.
Please keep the peace in EADD. I have lived through one war in that region (Yugoslavian one) and we really do need more peace in EADD. ✌

Hang on in there zopiclone! Are you still taking a few too many uppers? I've been there brother.

Only thing I might suggest is try tolerating a fool or two - sometimes if you take a minute to be funny or sweet to someone who has just called you a pudknocker it's quite rewarding when they are nice back!

Hang on in there zopiclone! Are you still taking a few too many uppers? I've been there brother.

Only thing I might suggest is try tolerating a fool or two - sometimes if you take a minute to be funny or sweet to someone who has just called you a pudknocker it's quite rewarding when they are nice back!

Erm........last few days I've been smoking more white than usual, my good friend has found "employment" shall we call it & I'm getting good white at decent prices.
How did you know that?

There was some contest years ago in which George Carlin would go to school with a student for an entire day. The contest winner went to my college, UCSD, and he actually showed up in a biology class I was taking. George Carlin heckled the prof quite a bit as I recall...

The Truth!!!!!
Always on Facebook too with people posting photos of their kids as the profile picture, Goddamn videos of a baby failing to get food in their huge gob etc.........

Can somebody give me a precise definition of a word "cunt" according to BLs official user agreement, and other formal or informal documents of BL? It is a vague term. I like my language firmly defined and controlled. Can somebody point me towards some document that defines the word cunt or you cunt... I men you cant? See how terrible it all becomes without proper Reality Czar? Do you understand now why Orwells 1984 was actually a comedy and almost utopia? So can you or cunt you?
No, and there's no point as the meaning changes massively with cuture/geography

for instance in Scotland cunt simply means 'person' and is often a term of endearment :)

ZB permabanned. We want Walter White types on BL not Walter Softy