• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Starting to get a bit fed up here.....

I'm Genesis P-Orridge while your just lumpy porridge made with water.
I've only recently started to look into GPO* ...

and fuck me what a fucking amazing person (and his missus) ... there's very few people I can genuinely say I'd want to sit down and convo with, but he's definitely one of them.

Fucking Godly.

*namecheck ATM23 and Sam who were there decades ago ... you guys have sterling taste ... (watched a few Aleister Crowley bits and pieces today too, altho he's been on my radar for ages but it brought up memories of your tastes and that)

Walked the dog in the park today and got my second (to date) aggressive beggar following me demanding money.

First time was in Luton, which is fair ‘coz the place is a fucking dump!

You're obsessed. JFC, I've done npthing to you. Fubzy is okay with me so why try to ruin BL for me? I've been stalked, doxxed and my daughter threatened with rape. Leave me alone.

You what????!!!!
What the hell did you do to make people resort to that behaviour? Anyone who makes threats or jokes etc about rape should be shot imho, truly one of the most disgusting acts humans do.

I've only recently started to look into GPO* ...

and fuck me what a fucking amazing person (and his missus) ... there's very few people I can genuinely say I'd want to sit down and convo with, but he's definitely one of them.

Fucking Godly.

*namecheck ATM23 and Sam who were there decades ago ... you guys have sterling taste ... (watched a few Aleister Crowley bits and pieces today too, altho he's been on my radar for ages but it brought up memories of your tastes and that)

What Channel 4 did was sssooo wrong, they should still hang their head in shame. TG - The Old Man Smiled is one of my favourite pieces of music out of any style, I could go on & on as I love many things he did but it seems you are well aware Marmz.

so why others cry over what I say is beyond me, I guess those Hillbilly, Meth cooking, Banjo playing Gays are tougher than some UK dope freaks 😉

Some of the people who have grassed on me are the same kind that went after Lenny Bruce, Bill Hicks & George Carlin & the best bit is those folks made a career pointing their finger at people like that & taking them apart

You seem to think the people you have offended are soft, whereas you are some sort of tough guy for your juvenile content. The reality is those who've 'grassed' probably have some kind of sensitivity and awareness that you sadly lack. You interpret this differently however, because that of course is self-fulfilling.

When I report live on BBC news, I'm in front of nearly 20 million viewers. To keep 20 million people happy I must show no political biases, reserve my opinion and choose my words carefully so that it upsets no-one.

A forum may not attract people on such a scale, but you are still expressing yourself in front of many others so it is important to trim the content so that is suitable for all those watching. If people are complaining and moderators taking action, perhaps it shows that there is something unpleasant in your posting style that is not appropriate for broad public viewing.

You seem to think the people you have offended are soft, whereas you are some sort of tough guy for your juvenile content. The reality is those who've 'grassed' probably have some kind of sensitivity and awareness that you sadly lack. You interpret this differently however, because that of course is self-fulfilling.

When I report live on BBC news, I'm in front of nearly 20 million viewers. To keep 20 million people happy I must show no political biases, reserve my opinion and choose my words carefully so that it upsets no-one.

A forum may not attract people on such a scale, but you are still expressing yourself in front of many others so it is important to trim the content so that is suitable for all those watching. If people are complaining and moderators taking action, perhaps it shows that there is something unpleasant in your posting style that is not appropriate for broad public viewing.
You do this admittedly without feedback which is neigh on impossible on live tv.

On a forum zb gets knocked plenty of times which is a thing you're totally not used to hence your warped sense of reality and bullshit.
Something which you also blatantly obviously totally do not have the fanniest about as who why or what so why even make yourself known by opening your clueless fuckwith mouth?

Do you also have numbers of how many of those supposedly '20 million fuckwits' switch channel once you start spouting your crap?

Won't be long innit.
If it does take longer you just need twatting in the face.

I hope you're screenshotting and posting these comments to your supposedly '20mil' non existant viewers too and are not just a gutter press journo pos which you obviously just are to anyone with half a working braincell.

Last edited:

I'm more of a RT fan, BBC rob people with the license fee & that makes you complicate in a form of theft.

You do this admittedly without feedback which is neigh on impossible on live tv.

On a forum zb gets knocked plenty of times which is a thing you're totally not used to hence your warped sense of reality and bullshit.
Something which you also blatantly obviously totally do not have the fanniest about as who why or what so why even make yourself known by opening your clueless fuckwith mouth?

Do you also have numbers of how many of those supposedly '20 million fuckwits' switch channel once you start spouting your crap?

Won't be long innit.
If it does take longer you just need twatting in the face.

I hope you're screenshotting and posting these comments to your supposedly '20mil' non existant viewers too and are not just a gutter press journo pos which you obviously just are to anyone with half a working braincell.

Yeah this!

Can somebody give me a precise definition of a word "cunt" according to BLs official user agreement, and other formal or informal documents of BL? It is a vague term. I like my language firmly defined and controlled. Can somebody point me towards some document that defines the word cunt or you cunt... I men you cant? See how terrible it all becomes without proper Reality Czar? Do you understand now why Orwells 1984 was actually a comedy and almost utopia? So can you or cunt you?

You have to finger your cunt out on your own, FUBAR is only one man and cunt finger every cunt out for all cunts.

You what????!!!!
What the hell did you do to make people resort to that behaviour? Anyone who makes threats or jokes etc about rape should be shot imho, truly one of the most disgusting acts humans do.

Meh.

You seem like a fairly decent young man, ZB.

This person you are talking to was more than happy to offer to report me to Child Protection because an ex mod was pissed I got his mod spot.

I doubt she actually did or could any more than actually figuring out where another bluelughter who posted here worked as a nurse so she could report his drug use. He didnt really appreciate that much.

She probably just wants to have fun and belong so yay she's back and all, good thing this ignore feature takes care of doxxers , might be welcome on bl but I keeping hella away from them.

Isn't there a rule that one isn't allowed duplicate accounts on here?
Post with one and by subtle be dumb and post with both of them one after the other.

Zop: what did ch4 do re genesis?
Paid him to make an "Art" film then ran to the cops saying he had filmed a Satanic child sacrifice video. He was off with TOPY doing humanitarian work in Kathmandu after an earthquake & the cops raided his place, trashed the place, took all his Gysin & Burroughs material hence why he moved to the USA for several decades.

Meh.

You seem like a fairly decent young man, ZB.

This person you are talking to was more than happy to offer to report me to Child Protection because an ex mod was pissed I got his mod spot.

I doubt she actually did or could any more than actually figuring out where another bluelughter who posted here worked as a nurse so she could report his drug use. He didnt really appreciate that much.

She probably just wants to have fun and belong so yay she's back and all, good thing this ignore feature takes care of doxxers , might be welcome on bl but I keeping hella away from them.

Nothing a few grams of smoked PV then let you pair loose naked & armed to the teeth with Traditional Samurai swords upon each other couldn't sort out.

It's all doxxing & sneaky Interweb fuckery these days, what happened to the good old times of sword fights to the death or Glock 17's at nine paces I wonder?