• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Star Wars vs Star Trek

Who wins?

• Total voters
Im not sure what would be more enjoyable.. the blow job or not having to hear the typical twenty two year old talk...

Yoda-empire-star-wars.jpg

I've never engaged in a lengthy discussion about Star Wars, prior to this thread.

Continue to make assumptions about me, though, if it makes you feel better.

I'm done, here.

Seven of Nine is right up there with T'Pol if for no other reason than those ridiculous natural titties she has.

I would bang season 3-4 T'pol way before I banged 7 of nine. But neither of them have shit on Jadzia Dax she is my all time star trek crush.

I think star trek is superior to star wars in every way possible. But it all comes down to what you like. It's like comparing phish to the grateful dead. They're both great in there own way.

I would bang season 3-4 T'pol way before I banged 7 of nine. But neither of them have shit on Jadzia Dax she is my all time star trek crush.

MY MOTHER FUCKIN' MAN!

Jadzia... fuck, man... she had spots in all the right places....

It fucked me up when I found out the actress who plays her was born a year before my mother, though. And then Gul Dukat's bitch ass had to go and pull that crazy Pah-Wraith possession bullshit on her.

I was so hurt when she died, man. Worf didn't deserve her... and then that next trill they put on? She was cool but I can't even remember her name.

Seriously though, anyone who hasn't watched Star Trek should check it out if they never have. It's basically impossible not to like if you're a geek. I'd advise starting with Next Generation series, followed by Deep Space 9.

This, for me anyway, is the crux of this discussion. I do like ST, have no issues with it at all but I LOVE Star Wars for the human element of not just good v evil but the characters are amazing too (minus Jar Jar :|). And the expanded universe of SW has not been limited to spin off TV shows but many, many books that fill in gaps and tell more stories of some of the more interesting characters from the movies.

It is also generational as well. If you grew up in the 60s, you probably prefer Trek. I grew up in the 70s/80s so my love is SW. Once the Trek movies rolled out I became interested in it but I never had the passion for it as I do with SW. I liked Next Generation and those movies based on it but if this is when you grew up before the SW prequels were released, you likely prefer Trek. For much of the 90s, I was away in the military so TV was not much of an option and I read a ton of SW novels then. There were no Trek novels back then. Trek has more of a hospital chill feel to it. Lots of tech and cool gadgetry but not the warm element of humanity that I get from SW. This is likely because the SW novels I have read gave more depth to the characters than any one Trek character that I can think of.

Also, you mentioned inventions inspired by ST, SW has some as well.

Last edited:
I'm rewatching star trek deep space nine again right now. Just getting to the dominion war arc. Such amazing tv. Way ahead of its time. Highly recommend it to everyone who was turned off by the utopian vibe of the next generation.

^I had only seen episodes of various series here and there until I got Netflix. They have all of them: Next Generation, Voyager, Deep Space Nine, Enterprise, and the original series. Deep Space Nine was probably my favorite.

They're all definitely worth the watch if you have Netflix. I've literally spent the past year watching them all. I only have 2 more seasons of Voyager left and then I'm done. :(

Voyager was so hard to get into for me.

Janeway's voice was ridiculously irritating for me in the beginning. The sound of her voice alone was enough to turn me away from the series.

Then one day I gave it another shot and suddenly I found I liked her voice. Weird as shit.

Voyager and Enterprise should be saved for last, in my opinion, only because I feel like they're both not nearly as good as TNG and DS9.

They're all definitely worth the watch if you have Netflix. I've literally spent the past year watching them all. I only have 2 more seasons of Voyager left and then I'm done. :(

I did the same thing when I first realized I liked Star Trek. Then I blew through them all and needed a new show to watch. I chose Stargate: SG1, which led to Stargate Atlantis, which led to Stargate Universe.

I recommend all three if you've never seen them and want to keep watching something similar to Star Trek material. Farscape's pretty awesome, too, but in a different, more comedic way.

Yeah Voyager might be my least favorite. I kind of liked Enterprise just because it was so different from all the other ones. DS9 and Next Gen were by far the best, though.

Too bad she couldn’t have traveled by transporter beam.

=D=D

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the original series' actors were fucked up on something at many points during the show.

I know with TNG I always figured LeVar Burton could be stoned as fuck and we'd never even know it.

You guys want to rename this thread The Masturbatory Fanboy Star Trek Thread?