• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
^In the US technically it is NOT an analogue of schedule I substance. Analogues of THC are illegal but this is a different type of a cannabinoid called an aminoalkylindole.
this is true for JWH-018, but not for the newly discovered cannabinoids CP 47,497 and HU-210; especially the latter one is a direct THC analouge.

anyways, I tend am still waiting for the HU-210 to be confirmed. this result doesn't fit too well with the german discoveries, which seem more reliable to me.

Other countries have different analogue laws and can be analogous in effect not just neuropharmacology.
yes, most people from the US tend to forget that most countries don't have analouge laws at all.

^^^^^^^^^^^^The US siezed a shipment in a DHL hub (look in the drugs in the media forum), that is the first confirmation of HU-210 that i have seen. The article failed to mention the other actives confirmed elsewhere, I wonder why......

^^^^^^^^^^^^The US siezed a shipment in a DHL hub (look in the drugs in the media forum), that is the first confirmation of HU-210 that i have seen. The article failed to mention the other actives confirmed elsewhere, I wonder why......
yes I know, this is the first finding of HU-210 in spice, and they missed the other active ingredients. that's why I'm waiting for a confirmation, i.e. someone else confirming that there is HU-210 in there.

I hope now itl come out sooner or later, that the spice companies start labelling truthfully.

I'd like to be able to know what cannabinoid I am smoking, HU-210 is a drug I've been wanting to try for a long time.

I hope now itl come out sooner or later, that the spice companies start labelling truthfully.
they won't have the opportunity, because I'm sure these smoking blends will be made illegal everywhere very soon.

and if they had written the thruth on the package, those blends would have been made illegal right from the start.

I have a few friends who do this stuff, and I guess now would be the time to give it a shot.

I've always wanted to try a synthetic cannabinoid :p

It seems to be legal in the US, at least it's sold just like salvia before states starting outlawing that.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but spice contains JWH-018, which is a substitute for MJ.

Methinks the majority of the effect is placebo. The reason your friends get "high" is the same reason why homeopathy "works".

JWH-018 (catchy name, eh?) is present, but I doubt it would be present in the quantities needed to provide a substantially noticeable effect.

JWH-018 (catchy name, eh?) is present, but I doubt it would be present in the quantities needed to provide a substantially noticeable effect.

Why not?

And I'm pretty sure if it was a placebo effect, then Bluelight would know about it.

Why not?

And I'm pretty sure if it was a placebo effect, then Bluelight would know about it.

To be fair, BL has people that claim to get high off of snorting hydrocodone compounds :\.

The reason why I think the amount in that blend would be negligible is because of the vast array of other crap they stuff in there for no other reason than taste. I could be wrong though. Either way, interesting stuff. According to another thread on BL, the strongest mix of JWH-018 contains 30mg of active ingredient per 3 grams of solid JWH-018 (apparently looks like putty). This makes me think that a light sprinkle of it over a bag of herbs would be considered pretty negligible. Mostly, I'm just speculating here (AKA talking out of my ass).

Also, some studies apparently suggest it to be carcinogenic, and have potentially fatal interactions with Warfarin. Weee!

From what I've read its more potent than THC mg for mg and marinol pills come in 2.5-10mg doses.

I've tried it and was surprised by the strength, I assumed if anything it'd be weak and smoked too much and it knocked me out.

I find the spice blends pretty similar in strength to good pot in this area and I actually find it to be a better analgesic and anxiolytic. In my opinion its similar to indica strains.

I smoked it while on probation. (it worked great, well far better than nothing but not as good as "good" weed) ... But one time I think it may have caused a positive on an at home test. ..

Honestly not sure though because I also smoked pot but I thought it shoulda been cleared out by than (19 days) so I blame the spice.

wow what a disjointed ramble. but theres my experience.

I smoked it while on probation. (it worked great, well far better than nothing but not as good as "good" weed) ... But one time I think it may have caused a positive on an at home test. ..

Honestly not sure though because I also smoked pot but I thought it shoulda been cleared out by than (19 days) so I blame the spice.

Weed stays in your system for months at a time.

I have no idea if JWH-018 will cause a positive by itself.

Also, if you are in the states, I would be careful with using Spice while on probation. Given the "analogue act" - I wouldn't be suprised if your claim that "its legal" would be well recieved:D

positive test

wow what a disjointed ramble. but theres my experience.

It takes at least 30 days to clear most thc metabolites out of your system.Don't blame Spice or it's clones.

Spice works. Illegal in some states already... But legal in some as well...

Try it. =)

For discussion on synthetic cannabinoids please refer to CD (cannibals discussion) or PD (psychedelic discussion) forums.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns regarding this.

Status
Not open for further replies.