• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cumin can also be used to make a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug,
2-(4-isopropylphenyl)-propionic acid. You should try some.

wow.

thanks a lot for the info.

baybean would seem to make sense if it works as you say, giantsquid...after all it was listed first and thus there's more of it in the mix than anything else.

that's actually extremely cool...maybe when i go back to the UK i'll be able to give it some academic "research".

or you know, just smoke a fat spliff of it.

interestingly the UK based supplier states: Not permitted to be sold to the following territories due to sales restrictions:
USA, Australia, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Holland, Austria, Japan.

But New Zealand...oh the paragliding!!
you're not an aussie are you, nanobrain?

Cumin's primary use historically is as anti-flatulent....

There was a cult in Canada not too long ago that used 2C-I and distributed it under the name "spice"...

you could use the search engine or check out erowid instead of just listing a bunch of plants and expecting us to tell you bout them

the two on the list that i know some find active are
blue lotus
lion's tail (aka dagga)

though neither are known for particularly powerful effects

chances are your friends are paying way too much for the smoking blend when they could just order the actual active ingredients and not smoke a bunch of crap.

Well I enjoy spice but it has recently been revealed a few things about spice:

there has been done HPLC scan on this material and it contains an synthetic cannabinoid called HU-210 so its hardly a herbal high, and I bet you all 10 dollars if you analyze this further you wont find dwarf scullcap or Maconha Brava in it either. Ill be suprised if spice is on the marked for another year ot two.

But its great stuff its comparable with standard maroccon hashish and longer effects, I have an ounce of this laying around, HU 210 promotes new brain cells also :)

Last edited:
giantsquid said:
The secret to spice is the baybean Canavalia rosea.
When smoked this gives a high very similar to marijuana. Spice does work and gets you stoned like marijuana.

There is another ne zealand smoking mix that gets you stoned like spice, its called wacky kiwi mix which gets you really stoned but it is legal. There is also another one called naki black which is kanna based (sceletium)

I wouldnt dismiss the New Zealand legal highs. New Zealand is the cutting edge of legal highs and many products are borderline legal.

wacky kiwi mix was no better than other "herbal highs" I have tested, And I have also smoked baybean and I would not compare it to marijuana in any ways.

shamantra said:
Well I enjoy spice but it has recently been revealed a few things about spice:

there has been done HPLC scan on this material and it contains an synthetic cannabinoid called HU-210 so its hardly a herbal high, and I bet you all 10 dollars if you analyze this further you wont find dwarf scullcap or Maconha Brava in it either. Ill be suprised if spice is on the marked for another year ot two.

But its great stuff its comparable with standard maroccon hashish and longer effects, I have an ounce of this laying around, HU 210 promotes new brain cells also :)

Can you provide a link or citation please?

THYME AFTER THYME yields 3-MeO-para-isopropylamphetamine and
3-MeO-para-isopropylmethamphetamine, if you're clever. Also 3-EtO derivatives.

Apparently this rumour about Spice containing HU-210 was made by a fairly well-known entheogen vendor who's competing and wants to get Spice banned to suit his agenda.

'thyme after thyme'
you can make aforementioned compound from thymol, a compound found in the spice, thyme.
it may or not be active.

well i tried this 'spice gold' for the first time last night with my friend (he had the spice) and the first bowl i smoked, felt very little - super mild. THE 2nd bowl we smoked I added some of my special 'Three Lotus Paste: Tibetan Blend (resin)" and mixed it with the spiced gold threw-out the bowl pack and we smoked it down and i actually got a very nice feeling for just 2 herbal smokes mixed together.

but it doesn't really compare at all to the real herb.

Last edited:
The funny thing is that none of the purported 'ingredients' in Spice amount to jack shit, they seem to essentially be inert flammable substrates. As for what the real ingredient is, rumors flowing through the interweb tubes point to a synthetic cannabinoid (JWH-XXX or possibly a CP-drug, but aren't the JWH compounds the only smokable ones?).

Kind of like some varieties of those "herbal diet pills" that were (eventually) shitcanned a few years ago--they were purported to contain hoodoodia goododia, horse testicle, Chinese bitter oranges, etc... and really contained phentermine.

I would hazard an educated guess, that its not one of the CP series, they are known for instability in many cases.

Some people say, who have tried JWH series compounds, JWH-018 in particular, that the two were almost identical.

It isn't Hu-210 thats for sure, otherwise we would be hearing reports of bad things happening from large doses of 'spice', or at least I think so, Hu-210 is known to be very long acting, and spice is not, also Hu-210 is a full agonist (and quite a potent one) at CB1, also selective for CB1 over CB2, and I noticed similar antiinflamatory and pain relieving effects from spice, that I do from herb, although weaker by volume of plant material smoked, which are thought to be CB2 mediated.

Couldn't tell you whats in it chemically, but I can tell you its not Hu-210.

I tried spice silver, and gold, and they did indeed get me quite stoned, and I am a regular herb blazer, I believe it is largely mugwort of some species looking at the material itself, I have some actual mugwort, that I harvested myself, and it looks identical, if quite a bit lighter in color to the spice.

Identical, in the literal sense, although spice has a few black bits of something in it that look almost like tiny shreds of wood ash.

I smoked 2 3-gram packets of spice diamond before I got clean. It was some gooooood shit.

Apparently this rumour about Spice containing HU-210 was made by a fairly well-known entheogen vendor who's competing and wants to get Spice banned to suit his agenda.

This was the rumor that made my decision to buy this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.