• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hu-210 is illegal many places, I don't see the crafty bastards behind the spice products doing anything that blatant, covering up an unscheduled synthetic cannabinoid, thats another matter.

There really does look, visually to be just two components to spice, one a black, ashlike material in small shreds, and the main bulk is almost certainly, in my view, mugwort (artemesia) of some species, like I said, I have dried mugwort here (you know, it worries me, it looks close enough to weed to get one busted by a dumb fuck pig, and smells...spicy)

And it looks identical, only the spice is darker, presumably from all the shit sprayed on it.

And I smell vanillin...

Im getting some spice tomorrow. I have heard many good reports from friends who have tried it and they are all weed veterans. Of course, they all prefer weed over spice, but they spice is the best substitute by far.

It couldn't show up on a drug test could it? Could the synthetic cannibinoid show up? That is what worries me? I would think though that it wouldn't contain anything to set off a drug test since it is legal.

Not without sophisticated (and expensive) analytical testing, those kits would possibly detect classical nonplant derived cannabinoids like HU-210 and some of the CP series for instance, its not going to show up any of the alkylaminoindoles or alkylaminopyrroles (else doubtless anybody on indomethacin would get a bollocking)

Those tests aren't worth the piss thats poured on them, it'd be far better used if pissed out into a cup, and thrown down the tester's shirt with a mouthful of vicious invectives=D

Damn, this stuff gets you stoned.

No one believes me about the stuff, they all think I just had a placebo buzz, I say yea right. Whatever is in it makes you STONED.

The diamond is good. I can barely type.

Gotta run...da spice is l3g1t lee7 g37 u st0n3d yo yo yo.

I haven't tried the diamond, what is the potency to weight ratio like?

I picked up a packet or two of both the silver and gold, and the gold was somewhat useable, I got absolutely shitcanned after using a large pack of the gold, with two small of the silver, along with, hehe, a large one of the silver, that the guy from the headshop I visited who was, obviously baked, picked up from the box not realising it.

They were out of the diamond though, and my main beef with spice gold/silver were not the quality of experience, but the large quantity of shitty tasting bonfire smoke to chong through before it hits properly and the taste in general.

Its good stuff! The blue lotus is used by egyptions for a mild high and an aphrodesiac.

The diamond was as potent as some of the strongest weed I've smoked, and I smoked it all. It's a slightly different high than any strain of weed, but it's unmistakably cannabinoid in nature. Compared to weed, there is less sedation, less munchies, more tactile enhancement, and more introspection. I also got some slight visuals the first time I smoked it. There is a VERY potent CB1/CB2 agonist in there.

Spice gold

Spice Gold and blends with similar ingredients such as XXX Chillin and the Zohai blends can make anyone think it's mj if it weren't for the flavor. I've used various blends for about a year and it still works pretty well. Until the laws change I'll use these blends and I am not a salesman.

Funny, the disclaimers on some sites:

This product is intended for use as incense or botanical research only, it is not for human consumption. Additionally, any information provided is for the purpose of botanical/cultural research and any references regarding the use or effects of these natural herbs is based on traditional or shamanic practices. We will not sell our products to persons under the age of 18, no exceptions!

Yeah, and poppy pods are for floral arrangements only!8)

I am fairly confident there is no blue lotus, or indeed most of the herbs they claim are in there, I couldn't tell anything obviously blue by visual inspection, just a mass of green, uniform plant material, that looks for all the world like mugwort, only a little darker, presumably from all the stuff that from the sound of it, is coated onto it, and some smaller, black shreds, like what you would see if you burnt a log to charcoal, rubbed it between your fingers, and the little black bits, look like the tiny whisps of charcoal that float in the air.

i ordered spice diamond, one of their strongest one, a while back when i use to get tested, and it fukd me up!

I live in the US And it shipped fine...

^ Yes that's right, I've heard it may contain something else as well though.

has anyone tried the zohai? it is supposed to be made by the spice people can anyone verify it gives similar effects to spice.

today the finding of a "slightly modified version of CP 47,497" in "spice" has been confirmed by the university of freiburg in germany and the german federal crime bureau. the claim that this cannabinoid seems to be the main active principle. they also confirmed the finding of JWH-018, but not in all tested brands, and sometimes only in low concentration. JWH-018 seems to be the main active principle in several products imitating "spice", though, for example "smoke".

source (unfortunately in german only):
http://bka.de/pressemitteilungen/2009/pm090119.html
http://www.pr.uni-freiburg.de/pm/2009/pm.2009-01-19.19/

Seems cool...

How is this legal...Let me guess...Its not...

An analogue of Schedule 1 substance being sold at head shops????Sounds too good to be true...Anyone clarify a bit??

^In the US technically it is NOT an analogue of schedule I substance. Analogues of THC are illegal but this is a different type of a cannabinoid called an aminoalkylindole. Other countries have different analogue laws and can be analogous in effect not just neuropharmacology.

Status
Not open for further replies.