• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Speed for weight loss- how many mgs?

OK... Should I take anymore to feel anything? Just want a little buzz... hate alcohol and Xanax does nothing for me... I don't think...

Id say give up. If you dont even feel 40 mg i doubt higher amounts will do anything other than make your heart pound.

Its like having sex with a hot guy if one did nothing that doesnt mean u need to have a foursum with three guys. It means your probably not gay.

i don't want to give up... maybe I need a higher amount because I am about 250 lbs? I just want to get high

You gotta be a bit more subtle on this site if that's your goal.

Also helps to post somewhere relevant, and not the tail end of an old thread.

Here's another tip: when you see XR, XL, EX on a pill, that means "extended release" or some variation. Those are made specifically so you DON"T get high when you take them.

think this threads kinda coming to the end of its usefulness - and we're not here to help you get high noneofyourbusiness sorry mate.
did OP end up taking our advice or is he still trying to lose weight with stims?

@keeping:

Lost 7lbs in 2 weeks thus far without feelng hungry and of course having the speed high!

Currently doing 1 snuff spoon amount every 2-3 days. No scales so not sure of mg.

So, OP it's been another 2 weeks, how're things?