• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Speed for weight loss- how many mgs?

Thank you for all your responses!

Not a gamer- this is a username for a system I use where I work!

Second- I'm not using everyday only 2-3 times a week as I find this allows me to sleep and eat small meals as opposed to complete starvation. Lost 7lbs in 2 weeks thus far without feelng hungry and of course having the speed high!

Currently doing 1 snuff spoon amount every 2-3 days. No scales so not sure of mg.

I'm 5"11 and weigh 200lbs so not thin by anyone's standard!!!

Well you're wrong and you were bad to do that!

You post amphetamine question with your work login? THAT might be more unwise.
5'11" and 200 isn't exactly SUMO territory either, could be svelte in a WalMart.

How big is a snuff spoon? Are you Southern US? Such genteel tobacco delivery, but a size and weight at odds with image.

No need to panic I'm self employed haha! Snuff spoon is tiny- I just find it the easiest way to get the powder out the bag. From the UK not the US btw ?

I just unintentionally lost 16lbs in 2 weeks...oops. was enjoying myself too much, forced myself to eat something at each meal time (because, it's good to do) and to not create suspicion from the wife. Im 5'11, 200lbs today. Gotta clean up so put my stuff away in my hiding spot where it will hopefully stay for a while, but damn those hunger pangs and rumbly stomach. One thing to keep in mind, you can easily gain it all back once you stop, but you can curb that by changing diet and monitoring amounts. Not a healthy way to jumpstart a diet program, but could work I suppose. I prefer the i unintentional side effect version.

If you really want to lose wheight badly, drink a shit load of water(3L + /day), take a shot of booze (wodka) instead of snack, eat only just when relatives (family or friends) are going to eat too and do ask you to join in (I myself only eat in the evening when my fam and I get together) , and eat the minimum amount. Cathinones also are known to make you lose more weight than amphetamines ; PV's are the absolute killers, they get your body in "burning fat and muscle mode". If I were you I'd look into PV's or MDcaths like Pentylone or Ephylone; they'll make you lose wheight even in your sleep. If you're prone to going out, go to some DnB or Dubstep event, and just use and rave the shit out of your mind; back in the day I sometimes lost more than 2Kg in one night of wilding, works better than working out IMO.
Once again my main concern is you turning into a tweak-head selling his ass for 2 hits of meth, so just don't; stay fat, find yourself a girl who likes to snuggle and ..
EDIT: Also 5-HTP and L-Tyrosine supplementations helps A LOT with maintaining food craves at shit line.

Ha, no, flakk is a long time lurker. Keeping mind working will comingdown. And a dude

Once again my main concern is you turning into a tweak-head selling his ass for 2 hits of meth, so just don't; stay fat, find yourself a girl who likes to snuggle and ..

Normally I ask for pictures first, but that is a great price for ass.

And the plain old-fashioned nothing-but-booze diet will also help you shed pounds, at lower cost. Odor is a problem, but it's really not meant for use during the dating search.

Doesn't everyone lose weight in their sleep? Fastest I ever lost was in the hospital, lying there, pumped full of painkillers and fluids, cut off even from the damn ice chips when I asked for more.

I take 60 mg of adderall and heavily use chew 16 hours a day and im 6 2 and 240 pounds. It simply will not work.

If you ran a business focusing on the short term profits with strong evidence youll loose it all in the future its not a business its gambling

If you ran a business focusing on the short term profits with strong evidence youll loose it all in the future its not a business its gambling

No, it'd be the very definition of western markets. The key there is simply freezing the employee's share sales, while you dump all yours once the end is clear, and ride that golden parachute to one of your many mansions.
And keeping with your metaphor, you come to drug sites to get just the kind of insider secrets to let you game the market; which in this case is "don't use stims for weight loss!"

Except UK snuff lad (lass?) who uses a non-game-related but clearly game-related handle on a work computer that is at home, done did it already. We should SHUN him her.

I think your worth more than loosing weight at the cost of your health. Even if amphetamine did work it wouldnt be worth the harm to yourself to please someone or potentially attract someone else.

Im sorry i dont understand what you mean in your second paragraph i think we have different meanings of snuff. I mean snuff as in tobacco you chew does it have a different meaning?

I mean snuff as in tobacco you chew does it have a different meaning?

"Snuff is a smokeless tobacco made from ground or pulverised tobacco leaves. It is inhaled or "snuffed" into the nasal cavity, delivering a swift hit of nicotine and a lasting flavoured scent (especially if flavouring has been blended with the tobacco). Traditionally it is sniffed or inhaled lightly after a pinch of snuff is either placed onto the back surface of the hand, held pinched between thumb and index finger, or held by a specially made "snuffing" device." Like Udyr's snuff spoon..

Actually schooling -d1nach on something. This is a rare occasion ..

You got some double regional differences going on.

I hear snuff and spoon and picture Oscar Wilde being all catty and flicking the stuff off his wrist.

Then you have what the California kids near here who think they are "cowboys" call chew, which is Copenhagen or similar, in a tin, or even less manly, in contained filter packets. Maybe flavored with mint!

Which my late alcoholic Arkansas grandfather called derisively, before taking a solid chomp of a two foot long twist of whole cured tobacco leaves, snuff. And I doubt he called Oscar Wilde anything.

And I have a giant bag of pipe tobacco that I let dry out to get rid of the smell, and hand roll into little joint-things, now only up to three times a day. I call them Oscar Peckers. No one bums those. Or not anymore.

I use speed occasionally as a party drug but would like to use it more for its appetite suppression effects.Yes I know this is a bad idea, that I should diet and exercise, etc BUT nothing works better for me than speed in terms of reducing my food intake.So my question is- how much should I take (I plan to bomb it) and how early should I take it so I can get some sleep?
I also know about this speed diet.it is very hard do.you will be very anxious and will put a lot on heart.I have a rat i do diet on and trying to slim.Curently he is on this diet and he lost a lot but he regulary trains and eats a lot of protein.take protein powder whenever you cannot eat .it works wonders.also try to do it maximum till 10 pm so you can sleep till 1am. it needs some time if you dont have any depressant like diazepam for comedown.Also cigarette helps come down.How long are you in this diet? i would like to hear how you do it as im doing research on it too

@weightana, did you read the whole thread? The part where we said it's horrible and a bad idea and doesn't really work anyway?

Did you read your OWN thread, where we said the same thing?

A lot of doctors will give you phentermine for weightloss if you do regular check ups and follow a diet plan.
If you're going to do it, at least do it through a doctor or even a weightloss clinic.

^Good point. But I bet you have to do a drug test with it, like some ADD kids. Wonder if a lot of these speed folks don't go the doctor route because they have to "supplement".

Most weight loss clinics are in it for the money and won't turn a paying customer away.
A regular doctor might check.

But even a quickie weightloss clinic will make you come in regularly and check your blood pressure, etc. They have a business to run so they still don't want you to drop dead on their watch.

Personally I lost weight using a non stimulant appetite suppressant, topamax which is mainly for migraines but prescribed off label for weightloss or binge eating disorders because it causes a lack of appetite. I had gained weight in a short period of time from antidepressants and mood stabilizers and wasn't losing it on my own. I was able to jump start my weightloss with the topamax because it changed my eating habits. I was able to maintain the weight and lose more after stopping it.

[FONT=Segoe UI, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I just took adderall 20 MG x2 XR for the first time today ~ 40 MG each on an empty stomach ~ I don't feel high and I am not ADHD... Why don't I feel anything? Is it safe to take more? Should i crush the little balls in the capsule?[/FONT]

Adderall xr i believe on average take 8 hours to reach peak blood levels.

Dont snort you dont want to become pavlovs dog. Taking it orally keeps the behavior and reward far apart