• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Opioids [Specifically UK people, please] - Can you grow your own Poppies from Poppy Seeds...

Yeah it was actually too hot, dry, and sunny for poppies for a few weeks in the early summer from May to June. And ever since then the summer has been a total wash out.

Dunno if it's climate change, or just a standard British summer.

Yeh, kind of seems like the standard British summer from my youth. Endless rain interspersed by a few days of +20°C humidity.

We've kind of been spoilt in recent years with hotter than average temperatures.

But that's the problem with living in a maritime climate. As global temperatures increase and the ice caps melt, the dumping of ice into the sea will cut off the north Atlantic deep water currents that are responsible for our temperate climate. Plus, the increasing air temperatures allow more water vapour to be absorbed resulting in heavier rainfall.

So thanks to anthropogenic climate change, good ol' brightly is going to be a fuckin cold wash out...

We've had such a shit summer for growing psychoactives this year. My autoflowers are fuckin struggling.

Likewise with the poppies. Managed to bag a few pods during dog walks, but only enough to scratch that itch for a day (new house, not got the fuckers in an established routine yet).

But 12 pods had me fuckin buzzing for 24 hours.

Nice treat, but something I shouldn't repeat...
Be glad....U have small tolerance at this moment,if 12 pods of ur garden flower makes u feel that way....but yeah usually this is typical dose for people who are not hardly hooked on H,Methadone or Bupr.👍...and yes indeed with climate change it is seem to be that ur island gonna be more sunny and dry little by little in some years and in other stormy and rainy(Here is the same-the year could be rainy at most important -flowering period or could be proper like previous year)......so garden experiments are just before u 👍 <3

Last edited:
Sadly it was/is one of worst seasons for growing a lot of stuff here too. From really hot, too hot short period to fucking UK weather for weeks (and I’m not in the UK lol), ice rain (do you call it like that), floods, people dying in storms (I don’t remember that happening here during my lifetime, except on/in sea ofc) and what fucking not. And still it seems like more and more people think - noooooooooooooooooooo, climate change isn’t real.

Although the knobhead who presents the video is in full support of this and considers it better than injecting street heroin (I suppose because it's quite a short film, there wasn't time to go into sufficient depth and detail about the subject in order to cover it properly)

EDIT: I'd be interested to know what anyone with experience of IV use thinks about injecting opium latex, fresh from a poppy field, and boiled up with vinegar on a campfire, as opposed to injecting street heroin, even if / when that heroin might be very low purity?
I have no first hand experience (and don’t intend getting it) but know, now ancient or dead junkies in my country (that used to produce quite a bit of and strongest poppies in the world, if it’s to trust a few papers) used to I.V. opium. As far as I know all of them agreed it was very bad for the veins. I don’t remember procedure described to me but I remember it took them 30mins to prepare it for I.V. use and it was back in the days of glass syringes. I guess at some point street heroin gets as bad or worse than injecting that but somehow I think such a bad quality of H is unusual in most parts of the world. But I bet some idiot out there thinks how natural option is better lol

Despite the terrible weather, a batch of late poppies I've found are just reaching flowering stage now. And it's been pissing down on them for pretty much the whole of the 2 days since they reached flower.. The flowers closed up in the daytime to protect themselves yesterday.

Also the rain is keeping all the pollinating insects away, so if it persists throughout the very short flowering stage, I don't think the seeds will be any good for attempting to use next year.

The pods are small too. Probably all the rain washing all the plant food out and diluting it too much.

Not sure if I can believe what I'm seeing, but according to the weather forecast, for the first time since June we have a run of several sunny days due to come up, with no rain in sight.

With any luck it might help the last few late bloomers I've found to produce a decent amount of good sized pods. It should help the alkaloid content too.

Be glad....U have small tolerance at this moment,if 12 pods of ur garden flower makes u feel that way....but yeah usually this is typical dose for people who are not hardly hooked on H,Methadone or Bupr.👍...and yes indeed with climate change it is seem to be that ur island gonna be more sunny and dry little by little in some years and in other stormy and rainy(Here is the same-the year could be rainy at most important -flowering period or could be proper like previous year)......so garden experiments are just before u 👍 <3

Been there, done that mate.

That's why I like a little treat once a year..

You're fucking right you can, just had my last six the other day. Tiny little cunts they were, fucking blew my tits off.

Oh and, hello BL. xx
Were in the same area of Newcastle and I'm sure you'd still be able to find some what with the hit weather we've been having.
Shame poppies do fuck all for me cos if the methadone, I'm waiting eagerly for it to cool down so we can get some MUSHROOOOOMMMZZZZ!

Eh up Tranced! Finally got the poppy buzz eh? I seem to remember you were having problems getting anything out of them for a while.

Hey man, do you know if this thread exists in some kind of a time loop of sorts?

Because I'm sure it wasn't four weeks almost to the day that those poppies blue my tits off. It was three months or something, so definitely seems to be a time loop.

Anyway yeah I was having problems. I could only ever get a mild buzz. It was the few little ones remaining that eventually did the trick, maybe big things do come in small packages after all, so lucky for you my Fubar pal. x

Also I improved on the absolute class act FUBAR poppy tea in 30 minutes method with a coffee flask.

All that stuff about soaking them in hot water in pans and shit, it's all bollocks and I'll tell you how.

Stick them in a smoothie and they're if anything stronger and ready in about 20 seconds. That's when they blew my tits off, and they were tiny. I was nodding out to fuck! It didn't last about a day like you told me though. Couple of hours. And it was nothing like when I had all those morphine bottles and you told me to up my dose to 25mg and I told myself a bump of ket would go nicely to kick it in for my first time.

The ket was fighting the careless nature of the morphine and calling it out in my mind. The psychedelics vs. the slave masters, much like the ethos of @Xorkoths Ibogaine trip report where everybody was lost searching for something and they didn't know what, in some other reality; opiate world.

Opiates are a fucking evil siren. I just came off taking 300 clonazepam a month (2mg) in May. Addiction is a devil; choose freedom. I promise the cycle can be broken.

Sorry I'm rambling - off my tits on pregabalin, lisdexamphetamine, flurophenibut and modafinal. Kind of sounds ironic, but I've just decided to get smashed all week for my week off.

Much love to all the good BL.

P.s Fuck da WEF! xxx

Were in the same area of Newcastle and I'm sure you'd still be able to find some what with the hit weather we've been having.
Shame poppies do fuck all for me cos if the methadone, I'm waiting eagerly for it to cool down so we can get some MUSHROOOOOMMMZZZZ!

By the end of the week you will have gifts of nature if you pop over to meet my near my field, which we call the field of dreams. We can also piss of the golfers if you're into that. Last time we drew an alien sucking a cock using our feet in the sandpit; it was honestly absolutely incredible. I'm still so proud and often ponder what the person who found it thought.

I think he probably thought it was amazing. Well I do, anyway.