• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

South Florida

^I'm curious if you test your drugs prior to consumption?? Usually the hood hookup is last resort but I'm from across the country.
I just happened to get in good with some people who are big in the game down here, as I fixed a classmates car and later found out I was with a lieutenant in a gang down here. The hood being the last resort in your opinion is baffling to me. I really don't trust white dealers and the majority have terrible product. If it's an illegal drug, it comes to the ghettos long before it gets to whoever consumes it. With RC's its different obviously, but I don't try those until the consensus is that it won't kill you. I really just don't trust someone in Germany making chemicals and using us to determine whether or not it's safe. No thank you lol.

I would always test honestly you dont even know what you're taking if you don't (not arguable). What makes you think he couldn't get something else?? Also weird what you said about white dealers I've found the exact opposite(I'm white though). Shitty drugs go to the ghetto (minus maybe meth/herion) because most are uneducated about the drugs. Never once have I heard a hood dealer test his product. Never once have I gotten legit mdma from a hood dealer either. Paul Frank's are shit???? Known bad press not sure what you mean by flocks?? Also most of those rc's come from China.

Its different here than say like driving from the suburbs..to downtown philly to meet a dealer.....The way its layed out..unless your on a island or gated community is Everybody here lives next to each other...all black area next to white area next to hispanic area.So what u have is a "huge" culture of people dealing from cars.....your waiting for someone ..someone will just roll down their window...and give u their number...........alot of "go getter" street/car dealers who want repeat customers with no issues....

Sometimes, depending upon how much I know about how the substances are obtained. I have one dealer that I never test, as I did a few dozen times or so and it was what it was supposed to be. The Flakka is usually aPvP or another similar drug, mixed with stacker 2 type things and/or glucose. The ratio of drug vs dilution is actually pretty high, around 50-50 most of the time. The stuff I have is a little more than that, but it's really better that way. With all the crazed stories of this substance, imagine the hysteria of pure aPvP on the street. As this is the only street drug I do besides special occasions (prescribed Xanax, Ambien, Suboxone and use Kratom, so I don't partake in the illegal stuff but about once a week or so) I'm not really sure. The red monkeys my friend gets are legit though, as I used these a ton in high school and they are the same thing in my opinion, but no I haven't tested them as at $40 a pop I have no use for them when a gram of flocks are 5-10 dollars

I was just like you back in 2008. I had like three dealers for some bomb-ass beans. I thought just because I had 2-3 niggas on speed dial for some X, That the whole rest of the state did as well. Once the DEA hit those Sassafras forests back in 2010 or some shit, it's been nothing but a mission for me to get good shit.

I had a few good pressed Red Monkeys and Blue/green Dolphins. Those were the last real beans I had. and Yeah I tested them. This whole molly shit has been nothing but a RC experience for ME. I'm sure thousands of people in Miami are taking real shit, good for them. I have not had any luck in over 5 years. I don't go looking for that shit like a fiend. I'm sure if I tried hard enough, I could find it. But I'm not going to risk my career over driving in the ghetto looking to "cop"

Yo, LOL. You take/buy a-pvp and you bringing me up? And you get charged $40 for a paul frank? god damn dude, lmao

Last edited:
IMG_5139.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey I was looking to get some 2 cents on this photo what do you guys think i was thinking its kinda sketchy with cut outs in the first place but I was specifically wonder what people think about the multiple colors

I would test those before eating them. 90% of the transformer cutouts have been fake over the past 5 yrs. only 1 press from Europe has been mdma/ecstasy and they were red and stamped on both sides. you couldn't pay me to eat those without seeing a reagent test 1st

forreal, they scream piperazines....florida, cutouts, transformers, neon dye, etc.... all bad signs.

Does anyone remember when 2c-e was going around in 2010/2011 in those little green pills no stamp, crumbled real easy?

Does anyone remember when 2c-e was going around in 2010/2011 in those little green pills no stamp, crumbled real easy?

Yeah, I had a few of those. I was tripping hard in the backyard looking at the pool. it was 2010. green and crumbly.

Yeah, I had a few of those. I was tripping hard in the backyard looking at the pool. it was 2010. green and crumbly.

yea I remember those VERY well. they were stupid freaking cheap like ridiculously cheap, did you get them in broward or palm beach? (not really sure if that violates rules) I wonder if anyone knows any history as to where those where coming from and shit like that.

I'm surprised most of you are still dealing with shady people in dark alleys buying random powders. its 2015, doesn't matter where you live anymore you have access to anything.

Well whaadya know...theres a new paul frank press out of the netherlands.....maby they can resurrect this shitty florida press to its once glory...lol..

www.mdmateam.com

Anyone in Florida remember the superman pills from around 2002?
The roll was absolutely amazing, the most euphoric ever. However the comedown was harsh as hell. I dropped just one on Friday, then on Monday morning I hallucinated that my boss came into work and then left (luckily he was off that day) crazy - however according to pillreports that year they were just MDMA ??

The only reasons you could ever complain about the drug scene in south Florida these days are 1. You don't know black people or 2. Your a needle junkie with no money. Basically, everything besides cheap opioid pills are readily accessible to anyone who has a few black friends. Pompano especially, cvs equivalent on every other block.

All garbage, if u have to buy in the hood then your are getting crap from people who think they can rip off white kids. You have to know the right people who u can trust with quality. Don't understand why u need to know black people WTF is that racist crap. I guess if your black u can get away with that kind of bullshit.

People who live in the south florida hoods are the worst l. In my experiences up north the hood people have some kind of code and ethics to a degree at least but down south they are all scumbags and out to rip people off

Well for all u south florida peeps...i just met up with a black dealer friend ""not a on the corner dealer a phone me dealer of mine..among other drugs cause they almost always have several..he had a bag of 10 different color dutch imports...i didnt even need to open the bag to tell they were legit..very hard to copy..as well as some nice looking brown mdma..neither of. Which i was their for....Black dealers im telling ya....