• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

South Florida

citysmog

Bluelighter
About three months ago it was impossible for me to find a "bad" pill, now all I can get is low quality mdma pills or adulterated ones. Specifically the paul franks which now aren't what they used to be, I tried the blue euros and they were OK nothing special but they did the job.

So my question is, anyone living in the south florida area having trouble finding pills or is it just me.

im from tampa, and paul frank monkeys used to be the SHIT. like seriously the best pills ever.
now they suck balls. i used to need 1 paul frank to roll hard, from the good batches that used to come months ago.

the paul franks now blow, and 4 is needed to feel a decent roll.

everyone i know is dealing with this, the monkey brand is tainted now, i just reckon that
a new brand will come out soon that will be fire as fuck, until its reputation gets tainted by others using the brand name to make shitty pills.

its a viscious cycle, i think we just gotta wait it out till a new brand comes around

i like in fort lauderdale area. eyesontheroll your totally right. monks used to be the shit! but lately my friend have been getting the bad pipes. it sucks that you cant really tell the difference between the good and bad ones. i dont trust them anymore. i have been looking for something different for a while now. has anyone had anything new and better in the south florida area?

i also had pink 69's back in march at ultra music fest. hands down the best beans ive had in a while. very clean. was able to fall asleep with no problem. had no come down. wish i could find some more of these.

About three months ago it was impossible for me to find a "bad" pill, now all I can get is low quality mdma pills or adulterated ones. Specifically the paul franks which now aren't what they used to be, I tried the blue euros and they were OK nothing special but they did the job.

So my question is, anyone living in the south florida area having trouble finding pills or is it just me.

im from south fl and I think you were just getting lucky. I stopped seeing good pills around here a couple years back. People getting greedy.

and for ^^^^
Ultra is the only time good beans come around, but its when the worst ones come around too. Everyone's flooded with em. If you find some good ones I would recommend getting a personal stash and keeping em, instead of buying em whenever you want them. just buy a test kit so you dont waste your money on a bunk 10 pack. The test kit is worth it is so many ways. You know you're not gunna end up taking someones sink chems, and you know you'll have a good time.

my $.02

i also had pink 69's back in march at ultra music fest. hands down the best beans ive had in a while. very clean. was able to fall asleep with no problem. had no come down. wish i could find some more of these.

the 69's were clean but my friends all said they were a little weak. a couple months before and after ultra is when the good paul franks were out and now i dont trust them anymore. but for the past year or two the paul franks were very reliable and fire!

any one remember 3-4 years ago when the pills were too fire!? like the teardrops,purple butterflies, or the purple euros?! now those were some good beans.

now mostly everything around here is shit!

but i like south fl because the good pills come in waves, every so often. we need pokes!!

the 69's were clean but my friends all said they were a little weak. a couple months before and after ultra is when the good paul franks were out and now i dont trust them anymore. but for the past year or two the paul franks were very reliable and fire!

any one remember 3-4 years ago when the pills were too fire!? like the teardrops,purple butterflies, or the purple euros?! now those were some good beans.

now mostly everything around here is shit!

but i like south fl because the good pills come in waves, every so often. we need pokes!!

i wish i could find the pokeballs down here! heard there better than monks. and about those monks.. is there anyway to tell between the pipes and good ones?

i wish i could find the pokeballs down here! heard there better than monks. and about those monks.. is there anyway to tell between the pipes and good ones?

with the monkeys you need to look for the impressed paul franks with the ears slightly rounded. but the pipe monkeys look soo much similar to the good ones now adays that i wouldnt even bother with them unless i had a test kit. ill just wait for the next batch of fire pills to hit S. Fl.

im from tampa, and paul frank monkeys used to be the SHIT. like seriously the best pills ever.
now they suck balls. i used to need 1 paul frank to roll hard, from the good batches that used to come months ago.

the paul franks now blow, and 4 is needed to feel a decent roll.

everyone i know is dealing with this, the monkey brand is tainted now, i just reckon that
a new brand will come out soon that will be fire as fuck, until its reputation gets tainted by others using the brand name to make shitty pills.

its a viscious cycle, i think we just gotta wait it out till a new brand comes around
Hello my south fl peepz .... were hitting a drought again , I took an original stamped green monkey with white specks AND THEY WERE BAD. .. and that is not a good sign , just because the stamp was original .. SCARY...i cant find shit and everything is bunk I haven't ran into any damn pokeballs .. I'm taking a break till I get my test kit. I saw on PR a new X stamped pill. Looks good hopefully they become our new pill. . But the flow of pills has definitely stoped

Just tested two different South FL pills yesterday (One blue butterfly, one red scorpion). Both appear to be the same substance, and either MDPV, Methylone, Mephedrone, or who knows? Got bright green/yellow on the marquis, dark/aqua green on the mecke and 30 minutes later had turned to brown/red. No reaction on the Simon's.

Anyone ever heard of Methylone rolls in South FL? These definitely were not presented as methylone pills lol

@@pusher damn your dumb as fuck

first of all your in an ecstasy thread...lol

2nd of all, read the ru...ahh no need to even go there you'll be banned anyway

lol its def a cop honestly no one can be THAT dumb. they wouldn't have the mental capacity to turn on their computer

dont feel too bad, there is a bunch of garbage up here around chicago too. sure there r mints, but finding them is next to impossible. they only float around a few select groups of people, and u gotta b in the click to score some. But i still search and search and search for em. there are about 5 different kinds of paul franks floating around up here too, and the 2 i tried were garbage. i feel ur pain

has anyone else noticed blue stars around 305 area? my friends told me they came across some and were really fire. i wonder if this means we will now get the blue stars from new york that were really popular.

has anyone else noticed blue stars around 305 area? my friends told me they came across some and were really fire. i wonder if this means we will now get the blue stars from new york that were really popular.

by bluestars, im not sure if you mean the whole pill is shaped like a star or not.
but in the ft. myers area i had blue stars that was a normal pill tablet, blue, with a star stamped in. These pills were bad

Ft.lauderdale here...all i can find is ReD PauL FrankS and BluE Euro'S....I agree with you..The monkey's suck now and the Euro's were nothing special...Thats all anyone seems to have around here...Driving up to NY for Christmas to visit some fam and plan on bringing some home w me..xoxoxoxo Bella

I'm in Fort Lauderdale, and everyone seems to think MDMA pills are non existent.
Last ones I had were in March 2009. Not sure exactly what they were, blue pills, logo wasn't very clear (maybe a gun?) but they were amazing and little/no comedown.
Wish I had a time machine so I could get some 1991 doves.

I've never tried pills here in ft Lauderdale, as much as I'd love to there is no one I trust. I haven't in years. Limey, you brought back some pleasant memories re the doves...