• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

South Florida

I just had a Blue .G Lady in South Florida

img0042wf.jpg

img0044t.jpg

When I tested them they did a wierd few bubbles appearing fizzing brown thing in the Marquis test before they turned jet black,and then dark purple later on. Turned dark green to black/purple on Mecke, and blue on Simon's, so I suspect some meth. But I tried two of them the other night, and they were amazing, didn't feel like there was amps in this (I take adderall for ADHD and that stuff even in 10 mg cracks me out so I would know lol). Got to sleep 7 hours after taking two of them. Felt very relaxed the entire time, didn't feel cracked out in the least. They were insanely strong in a good way.

Anyone seen these around this area?

I also had a Blue Star that tested amazingly, but I was dissapointed when I took it, and these blew that one out of the water.

Last edited:
i had some paul franks in southwest florida last weekend that were good.
Also had some blue dolphins that had me rolling good as well, deffinately not speed based. But i suspect an mdma imitation in the blue dolphins

any one heard of the ecko rhinos in Fl. i have a hook and i know theyre good, but havent seen a report from fl.

South florida...

what happened to south florida? i remember when monkeys first hit and they were off the chain for almost a year and a half then they started getting shitty. now they are garbage. last time i had anything decent was at ultra and had 2 purple g ladies. what happened to this area? is south florida dry as can be? i know theres a lot of pipez going around but thats it. as for molly goes, have never seen it or tried it, therefore i prolly never will cuz i dunno how to test for it and dont know the right sources as to where to get it. anyone else have any better experiences in south florida lately?

Okay heres the deal from what my dog tells me. There's no MDMA, its to hard to get and produce due to some damage that was done to my dog's back yard. My dog tried but unfortunately he couldnt get the mix for his dog bowl right. Please be careful because my dogs friends are using cheaper chemicals that will hurt you long run, please test them and protect your dog. Dont't trust strange dogs, crystal meth is now the drug substitute, my dog has no love for it.

^lol.
we say "i" or "me" on bluelight, we dont use our dogs.
we dont swim either:|

I heard there are some pink hearts and purple bugattis circulating South Florida so keep an eye out for those.

MIAMI 305 Discussion

Noticed there wasn't a discussion for such a great city!!

Haha that's funny ^^^^ yea don't expect to much action in this thread.

305 here baby!... Just got back from an Event in Vegas.... It made up for all the time suffering the dryness in Miami. Most people in this city prefer research chemicals anyways? Why? beats me....

I do have to admit tho.. 300 mgs of methylone is pretty damn close to a MDMA experience with more stimulation but less euphoria. I understand why people here don't know what MDMA is... The mollys people eat are like 300mgs+ of methylone or something similar.

305 here baby!... Just got back from an Event in Vegas.... It made up for all the time suffering the dryness in Miami. Most people in this city prefer research chemicals anyways? Why? beats me....

I do have to admit tho.. 300 mgs of methylone is pretty damn close to a MDMA experience with more stimulation but less euphoria. I understand why people here don't know what MDMA is... The mollys people eat are like 300mgs+ of methylone or something similar.

lol, well that is the joke now in miami... you guys are supposed to be rolling face... not eating it... :)

the other one is that the guy got the instructions reversed.. it was supposed to be:

1. eat pill
2. roll face

but he got it backwards...

I went to Vegas and Chicago. I scored pokeballs and Mints ;D. I ate a blue A and half of a pink O. I did not roll as hard as when I double dropped the Purple Macs From Cali in Vegas. Maybe a tolerance issue... but my friend did not feel much from 1 full blue A neither did I until I dropped a half of pink O. He likes speedy rolls tho so he actually preferred his methylone/meph molly. I knew I shoulda made him double drop the mints lol xD. I was scared to double cuz of this fame of mints being so "strong". I was ridiculously floored tho LOL. Could small amount of ket. floor you even more than just strait mdma? Maybe it was my first time with pure mdma with no amp??

The purple macs in cali tested weaker but were stronger when double dropped. and I was screaming and dancing every where and feeling really good with pretty lights. The blue A combo with half pink O floored my ass and all I could do was sit down and have my girl rub my back while I looked at the lights and music flowed thru me.

Last edited:
yea i would say if u had both the purp and pink Os u woulda rolled harder. Those blue As were kinda whack. Im glad i got rid of those instead of my other precious pills. At least 4 other peeps who rolled on those blue As at the fest were not floored at all. definitly the weak press of the new batch is the blue As

lol, well that is the joke now in miami... you guys are supposed to be rolling face... not eating it... :)

the other one is that the guy got the instructions reversed.. it was supposed to be:

1. eat pill
2. roll face

but he got it backwards...

New reports say that the guy didn't even have bath salts in his system, only marijuana. You can research it.

But back to the topic..I know that there are SOME good mollys going around, but very few. As for pills...well not many people (that I know of ) are even selling them anymore 'cause of the bad rep monkeys had. It's all about the methylone down here now.

You just need to meet the right people, there is some very good MDMA here. I'm actually surprised you're saying such a thing =D