Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Some random drug is junk! Never touching it again - Horrendous comedown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acidropp

Greenlighter
I've been taking recreational drugs for years and never had a problem before. Took a 3 year break and thought about a month ago it would be a good idea enjoying some MDMA for the last time as I'm now getting older and have more responsibilities etc. What a mistake that was...

I got it from a trusted source and it was in pale yellowish crystal form. I've never seen it like that before but didn't really think twice. Divided it up into 5 equal parts and took the first 200mg. Waited for the all too familiar feeling of pleasant fuckedness, only to be greeted by an uncomfortable speedy trip that wasn't euphoric in the least. I've always had a tolerance to drugs so within 6 hours I finished the gram, hoping in taking bigger doses I would finally get to enjoy the trip. It never came...

Then the trouble started. Head pressure. Anxiety. Brain zaps. A feeling of disconnect and uncomfortability. Lack of concentration. But worst of all, DEPRESSION! Something I've never experienced before. It lasted for days, something that's completely foreign to me. I never had comedowns, and if I had, it would be gone in hours or maybe a day. When I got to day 7 I felt the worst yet. It got so bad I thought I was going to lose my fucking mind. Luckily I'm a strong minded person and knew I had to ride it out... that is until I did some research about long MDMA comedowns and saw that some people got it for months/years. FML!!! I nearly crapped my pants.

Then I realized I had some cannabis oil left and decided to take some in case it would take the edge off. What a lifesaver that was! Bizarrely enough the next morning I felt noticeably better for the first time so I took some again that night, and the morning after that I was back to normal. I've never been so relieved in my life feeling like myself again. I'm not sure if the cannabis oil had anything to do with it, or whether it was coincidence, but I'm a firm believer that there is nothing it can't treat/cure. So for people in my shoes, it might be worth trying it.

And can I just say, I have the world's sympathy for anyone in my shoes. Especially those who go through this for much longer periods. Nothing in life really phases me, but this nearly broke me. And I had it for only 9 days.

Safe to say the shit I took doesn't even resemble the MDMA I took in the good old days, so that's it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it from a trusted source and it was in pale yellowish crystal form. I've never seen it like that before but didn't really think twice.

Did
you
test
it?

If you did not, you have no idea what you actually took. "a trusted source" is no guarantee that you actually consumed MDMA.

My source tested it and said it was fine and wouldn't lie to me as I've known him for years. Even so, what I took was nothing like the MDMA I know.

1. Your source is garbage.

2. Your drug use is extremely irresponsible. I'm really surprised you just didn't flat out overdose.

3. You should REALLY avoid using recreational drugs to ease the pain over an LTC. You're going to be replacing one problem with another.

The mdma u get is junk..I happen to have some that will knock your boots off with euphoria with a 150mg dose..why do people believe the person that is making money off them

ive never had a bad experience with mdma at a reasonable dose

nobody takes a gram of mdma or any other similar RC and has a positive experience

Yeah I can only echo what has already been said. Get a testkit man, you're getting ripped off

1. Your source is garbage.

2. Your drug use is extremely irresponsible. I'm really surprised you just didn't flat out overdose.

3. You should REALLY avoid using recreational drugs to ease the pain over an LTC. You're going to be replacing one problem with another.

As I said, I've had a high tolerance from day one and I've taken far higher doses than this and have always had a good time. If I take normal doses I never get the full experience and as I've said I've been doing recreational drugs for years and years so thanks for your concern, but my drug use is not 'extremely irresponsible'. And you certainly can't 'overdose' on MDMA unless you take a hell of a lot.

As I said, I've had a high tolerance from day one and I've taken far higher doses than this and have always had a good time. If I take normal doses I never get the full experience and as I've said I've been doing recreational drugs for years and years so thanks for your concern, but my drug use is not 'extremely irresponsible'. And you certainly can't 'overdose' on MDMA unless you take a hell of a lot.
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. If you are taking more than a gram your drug use is extremely irresponsible. Furthermore you are getting ripped off, more than a gram of pure MDMA would put you in the hospital. And finally it obviously is perfectly possible to OD on those doses

My suspicion is that you have been getting some other drug than MDMA all this time. (Far) more than a gram would be ten times a normal dose of pure MDMA. Your tolerance can't be that high, unless you've been rolling daily for months on end

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. If you are taking more than a gram your drug use is extremely irresponsible. Furthermore you are getting ripped off, more than a gram of pure MDMA would put you in the hospital. And finally it obviously is perfectly possible to OD on those doses

My suspicion is that you have been getting some other drug than MDMA all this time. (Far) more than a gram would be ten times a normal dose of pure MDMA. Your tolerance can't be that high, unless you've been rolling daily for months on end

You assume way too much and don't know anything about me so reserve your cocky judgement for when you have your facts straight. And your suspicion is wrong. This is the first time I've ever had duff MDMA. How long and how often have you been taking drugs? Because I've been doing it for 15 years. I used to party on 10+ pills a night regularly when I still used to go clubbing, and I've never taken less than 200-250mg of MDMA at a time, plus redosing multiple times throughout the night. That's just how it's always been with me whether you can believe it or not.

And to say I've never had proper MDMA in the last 15 years and the hundreds of times I've taken it just shows your ignorance. Lol

Aciddrop- Check out ecstasydata dot org. They test samples from all around the world. Some unbelievably pure MDMA going around -like never before-, at the same time, there are hundreds of other new(ish) chemicals that are often sold as MD. It's pretty interesting to look through every now and then. I stopped years ago, but advise everybody that now, it is more important than ever to reagent test the stuff. Not just MD either. Cannabinoids being sold as opiates, benzos being sold as stimulants. Chemically, things are changing so rapidly it's difficult to keep up.

Aciddrop- Check out ecstasydata dot org. They test samples from all around the world. Some unbelievably pure MDMA going around -like never before-, at the same time, there are hundreds of other new(ish) chemicals that are often sold as MD. It's pretty interesting to look through every now and then. I stopped years ago, but advise everybody that now, it is more important than ever to reagent test the stuff. Not just MD either. Cannabinoids being sold as opiates, benzos being sold as stimulants. Chemically, things are changing so rapidly it's difficult to keep up.

Thanks mate but I've hung my boots up too. This most recent time I took it was my last. Really disappointing that the gear was crap though, but bygones are bygones. I'll always remember the good times I had.

You didnt take mdma. Get a test kit as many others have said.

You assume way too much and don't know anything about me so reserve your cocky judgement for when you have your facts straight. And your suspicion is wrong. This is the first time I've ever had duff MDMA. How long and how often have you been taking drugs? Because I've been doing it for 15 years. I used to party on 10+ pills a night regularly when I still used to go clubbing, and I've never taken less than 200-250mg of MDMA at a time, plus redosing multiple times throughout the night. That's just how it's always been with me whether you can believe it or not.

And to say I've never had proper MDMA in the last 15 years and the hundreds of times I've taken it just shows your ignorance. Lol
What you take for cockieness is in fact simply a firm response to assure nobody else tries such a stupid thing. Cockieness would be to judge you without actually knowing what I'm talking about. When you come in here touting it is perfectly normal to take more than a gram of MDMA and that you can't OD on such doses, you might make someone new to the drug do the same. This is a harm reduction forum, following what you're saying here would land people in the hospital so because of that I'm calling you out on your bullshit. Those are not normal doses they are ludicrous ones and anyone I know would have a serious OD on their hands if they tried that with the stuff going around here. I stand by what I've said, you should start testing because your drugs are cut to shit and judging by your description of your last experience, this time you didn't get MDMA at all

Unless of course you are on a certain type of anti-depressant or anti-psychotic or other serotonin-influencing medication. In all other cases the above remains my response

Just gotta echo what's been said.

You didn't test it, you have no idea what you took.

Anything above 150mg at once is too much, if your MDMA was pure this would knock anyone's socks off unless they're on some kind of medication or have a tolerance so high that they would have had to be engaging in seriously irresponsible, physical and mental health-destroying usage patterns for a long time. Some redosing is OK but still nobody should be going over ~250mg in a session.

Using a gram or over like you describe is extremely dangerous and beyond capable of hospitalising someone. In fact several people have died in the UK in the past few years from dosages of around 500mg. It's highly irresponsible and you cannot come here putting across the impression that somehow that sort of usage is safe or acceptable. This is a harm reduction forum and someone could really hurt themselves from taking your post at face value.

MDMA is MDMA and always will be. If you want some, test it and find out what you've got next time before taking it, and take sensible dosages. Additionally, find a supplier of 90%+ pure product (it's quite doable and even verifiable if you put your brain to it)

Just gotta echo what's been said.

You didn't test it, you have no idea what you took.

Anything above 150mg at once is too much, if your MDMA was pure this would knock anyone's socks off unless they're on some kind of medication or have a tolerance so high that they would have had to be engaging in seriously irresponsible, physical and mental health-destroying usage patterns for a long time. Some redosing is OK but still nobody should be going over ~250mg in a session.

Using a gram or over like you describe is extremely dangerous and beyond capable of hospitalising someone. In fact several people have died in the UK in the past few years from dosages of around 500mg. It's highly irresponsible and you cannot come here putting across the impression that somehow that sort of usage is safe or acceptable. This is a harm reduction forum and someone could really hurt themselves from taking your post at face value.

MDMA is MDMA and always will be. If you want some, test it and find out what you've got next time before taking it, and take sensible dosages. Additionally, find a supplier of 90%+ pure product (it's quite doable and even verifiable if you put your brain to it)

Where have I once said it's safe to do so for others? I've been talking about myself the whole time and never said others should do the same. Seriously, focus on the question at hand and stop hammering on about the doses I take. I can only say it so many times as it seems that some of you are incapable of getting it into your thick skulls that some people may have a higher tolerance than others. If you get off your tits taking 150mg then that's great. I can't and have never been able to. Deal with it and move on with your lives.

And no, I'm not on some "serotonin-influencing medication".

Thats because your brain is depleted of serotonin from irresponsible drug use, also hence your ^tolerance^

^Correct. You need to take 5-HTP. 200mg tid. And I would recommend sulbutiamine too at 100mg tid. This will greatly help. '

the 5-HTP will restore serotonin levels, and the sulbutiamine will help with dopaminergic issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.