• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Some random drug is junk! Never touching it again - Horrendous comedown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have I once said it's safe to do so for others? I've been talking about myself the whole time and never said others should do the same. Seriously, focus on the question at hand and stop hammering on about the doses I take. I can only say it so many times as it seems that some of you are incapable of getting it into your thick skulls that some people may have a higher tolerance than others. If you get off your tits taking 150mg then that's great. I can't and have never been able to. Deal with it and move on with your lives.

And no, I'm not on some "serotonin-influencing medication".
Yeah ok, an entire community dedicated to empathogenic drugs tells you what you're saying is wrong, that you need to test your drugs and that, whatever the circumstances, your dosage pattern is completely crazy. But you know better don't you? If those amounts work for you then you have horribly cut drugs, it's as simple as that. Some people have a higher tolerance yes, but none have a godlike tolerance like you're describing or they've been rolling daily for a looooong time

I'll decide in this thick skull of mine that this thread is completely pointless because you're not willing to listen to advice, and so I'll close it. Oh yeah, I'm going to change your title a bit as well

Status
Not open for further replies.