• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v9 ~ Kreppel/Doughnut appreciation Plaza - Token bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you go to the ER or a doctor? I'm glad to see you're still here and doing ok.

I called the doctor that prescribed the medication and she gave me propranolol and a 5 day script for lorazepam. The wd was very intense, at one point earlier last night I was able to measure my heart rate just by feeling the blood flow in and out of the back of my head. Kind of like the most splitting, throbbing headache you could imagine outside of a cluster headache. Much worse than even the most intense migraine.
There is no way I would have gone to the er unless I felt like I was very close to complete status epilepticus. I already owe $10,000 for the medical attention I needed over the summer. I can't afford a shot of Valium or Ativan that's gonna cost me hundreds to thousands of dollars. Only if it was life threatening, although I felt close. I lucked out tbh

I already owe $10,000 for the medical attention I needed over the summer. I can't afford a shot of Valium or Ativan that's gonna cost me hundreds to thousands of dollars. Only if it was life threatening, although I felt close. I lucked out tbh

I feel you on the medical bills...I'm not quite there yet, but I'm getting close with my two BHC stays, a hospital stay, transport to BHC the first time, and two ER visits in the past 3 months...thank fuck for 90/10 coverage...I'm glad you're alright as well...no way in hell I would have been able to handle that shit...

On a lighter topic, is anyone else tired of fucking dub step playing on your rock stations?

Have any of you uploaded videos to youtube?
If you have what is the most "hits" that are registered to your video?

Just want to see if I have the most (for an ego boost).
I'm pretty sure I do.

On my old account I have one video that has gotten 14,000+ views so far. Surprised me since I haven't checked out that account in over a year. :)

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuEDQ6rWQqY

On a lighter topic, is anyone else tired of fucking dub step playing on your rock stations?

no! i'm lucky to even find a rock station down here.
it's mostly songs about tractors.
and jesus.
and sometimes: how jesus loves tractors.

i worship youtube, amen.

SL..now it's 1,249,313 :)

<3od

it's the same way here, but i don't like it when i turn on one of the few rock stations and it's that god-awful papa roach song that's half 'WAAAAAHHHHH WOH WOH WOH WOH WOH WOH WAAAAAH' i mean shit...you get about 3 songs followed by 7 minutes of commercials anyway...would rather not have that lol...what parts are you from token?

Token, you need to move one state up, love! Jesus and tractors are relegated to the edges of all the stations.

Ugh, I woke up so fucking sick today. The only reason I ended up getting some sleep was because I had alprazolam in me. I feel iike shit

hope it helps. i'm going through the rest of my liquor to quell these damn shakes. god, i hate alcohol withdrawal.

xxxyy- I'm right here with you on the w/d front. Feel free to pm me or hit me up on aim if you need support.

I was never on them consecutively for very very long, but my doc d/c'ed me from 4mg xanax/klonopin per day, and that wasn't fun at all...I can only imagine what it must be like getting ripped off of them after being on them years...

Going on 7 years of daily use for me :/
I've got a migraine but I don't wanna take butalbital because I'm super sensitive to caffeine.

oh thank god, 3mg of alprazolam and 20mg of methadone has made most of my sickness go under the rug. I just really want some weed. God I want to hit a bong so bad. When ever I get sick I love hitting a bong.

yeah, in my experience few things clear up nausea as effective. alprazolam and lorazepam are up there too though.
two large glasses of wine and four whiskey sours did me a world of good too.

also thanks entheo.

wow, I honestly don't feel sick any more. alprazolam and methadone, you are the man.

god, how i wish i had some opioids or benzodiazepines to give my drinks a bit more kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.