• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v7. ~ I'm a Horse With No Race (Look at my Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i ate an ounce of tip and bud in some cake going back a couple of years now and was stoned for well over 24 hours but no OEV's to speak of, certainly CEV's though like i get from smoking. just started laughing my ass off at nothing soon after becoming couch locked and then falling asleep for 12+ hours or so and waking up extremely stoned. i never experienced any OEV's but it sure was a great high. i wouldn't waste an oz of weed on it personally unless you've got the stock and don't mind having to replace it so soon.

i cooked up around a 1/2lb of weed through the period, as it was a gift, and made some nice edible i shared around with a few friends.

i atefastfood, KFC, last night and had 4-5 standard drinks at my business meeting and woke up feeling seedy this morning from the alcohol as i haven't had a drink for a few months now. i resent calling my friends pussies for drinking midstrength alcohol the majority of the time now. the exception being whiskey or vodka when it's around.

they can keep drinking, i'll keep taking my opiates. alls fair.

you can get OEV's . its all dose dependent

how much did you eat ?

3 grams of hash. GOOD hash. Heated up in olive oil.

The only OEVs I get are simply just normal objects that appear to be something other than what they are, if that makes sense. There's no ripply vision, the floor doesn't melt, the walls don't breathe, etc. I will be looking at, say, a tree, however, and I may see an eye in the tree, and then the entire tree starts to look like a monkey, and then it looks like a slightly different monkey, and so forth...

I'm speeding like a motherfucker and it feels amazing.

How is OD?

Tri, how are you my dude?

well, i, being the selfish cunt that i am, ate about half the batch. it was nothing even close to psychedelics, but it also was very much unlike being stoned. i don't know. one of my friends freaked completely the fuck out and told us he was hearing voices. i really can't compare it to any other drug i've ever taken, and if it wasn't so goddamn expensive and wasteful i'd do it again.
they tasted like shit though.

Damn, man. Y'all talking about baking hash into edibles and shit, and I've never even had the chance to SMOKE hash.

I hate you guys. :D

How have you been doing Zoey, I haven't checked in on here in a good while. =/

I saw your name and thought he's back!! Yay!!!

Where have you been?
How are you?

I have been good. Nothing to really complain about.

Just been really tired after work lately, ever since I got sick with my sinus infection. Worked its way down, and I've had a cough I can't shake with fatigue. Allergy season hasn't helped either I'm sure. Starting to come back around though! =D

Very good to hear you're doing well! So expect to start seeing my posts around again. Hopefully you won't have to send me toooo many infractions. ;)

Since you been gone I have had time to come up with all kinds of infractions to give you <3

Just start posting and I'll hand them out. Lol!!

( to all of you who don't know me I'm kidding. I would never really do this.)

I'm glad your getting a little better. I was wondering where you have been.

I hope you shake the fatigue soon. I hate being sick. My hubby is sick as a dog right now.
I hope I don't catch it. But I think I am. I feel weird and my throat tickles.

god, what a weird world you live in, where hash is not commonly available but oxycodone and alprazolam is.
also i've been drinking way too much and really, really dreading the subsequent withdrawal. please, please, please make my phenazepam come soon.

I think I might check myself into a psych ward. & no, it's not speed related.

Oddly enough I dont have a connect for any weed products. I can get heroin, crack cocaine, benzos, etc but no weed lol. Thankfully the only pills I get are methadone and clonazepam via scripts and can get some subs. I hated buying oxycodone. Soo expensive for four hours of high. With heroin I get six hours of high for like a fourth the price, and that's IV.

I love opiates!! They make me want to relax in a field of poppies kissed by the sun.
I can imagine me in a pink floral spring dress laying on a blanket shaded by a willow tree.
Then as I look up at the sky, the rays of golden light peek threw the hardy green flowing leaves dancing softly as I lay pondering thoughts of hope and peace. I can almost feel the breeze that is mixed with warm and cool air gently caressing my body starting by kissing my cheeks then rolling threw my golden hair as it covers my body. I then lay on my back with my eyes closed tranquil relaxed. I drift off in a trance followed by a deep sleep.

I love opiates!! They make me want to relax in a field of poppies kissed by the sun.
I can imagine me in a pink floral spring dress laying on a blanket shaded by a willow tree.
Then as I look up at the sky, the rays of golden light peek threw the hardy green flowing leaves dancing softly as I lay pondering thoughts of hope and peace. I can almost feel the breeze that is mixed with warm and cool air gently caressing my body starting by kissing my cheeks then rolling threw my golden hair as it covers my body. I then lay on my back with my eyes closed tranquil relaxed. I drift off in a trance followed by a deep sleep.

Wow... That is exactly the imagery I have from the ingestion of opioids.

Status
Not open for further replies.