• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v7. ~ I'm a Horse With No Race (Look at my Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ you can smell the seasons change. The crisp breeze has an amazing autum scent when it's starting to change. And the trees! I love the auburn, golden, orange, and goldenrod leaves. Fall is by far the best season of them all. Plus my favorite breweries start making their fall seasonal brews. I love to cook so I can start making pumpkin pies, tailgating at football games, and experimenting with all the great produce!

^ you can smell the seasons change. The crisp breeze has an amazing autum scent when it's starting to change. And the trees! I love the auburn, golden, orange, and goldenrod leaves. Fall is by far the best season of them all. Plus my favorite breweries start making their fall seasonal brews. I love to cook so I can start making pumpkin pies, tailgating at football games, and experimenting with all the great produce!

Man I love that smell. The one thing I hate about the fall, at least in NYC, is the late afternoon. More specifically the fifteen minutes between 4:45pm and 5:00pm. Something about the way that the light and shadows reflect of the red brick that's so prodominant in this part of the city just depresses the shit out of me and makes me want to go score.

Let's hope this fall brings some promise.

One night with
Elizabeth-Hurley.jpg
and she's on MDMA and you're on Meth (orally)
option B

Man I love that smell. The one thing I hate about the fall, at least in NYC, is the late afternoon. More specifically the fifteen minutes between 4:45pm and 5:00pm. Something about the way that the light and shadows reflect of the red brick that's so prodominant in this part of the city just depresses the shit out of me and makes me want to go score.

Let's hope this fall brings some promise.

Dusk during Autumn is beautiful around here.

I love the evenings in the fall. I like to feel the cool grass under my feet. I love the crisp night air and the starry nights. I wish I lived out of the city. I have no leaves to rake or anything. Being down south I can have green grass at Christmas. I want to move north really bad.

This week I'm going to buy autum air fresheners that smell like ginger and pumpkin. They have a new one at Walmart that smells like black berry pie. I will buy the candles too so I can rotate scents.

I got bad news in the mail today. I was denied disability. This is so unexpected to me. I have so many records to prove I'm messed up. I just can believe it. I'm calling my lawyer on Monday. This is going to suck. I was expecting this money for Christmas. But I have faith. God is in control. He will provide.

^ Shit, I live in the deep south and we don't even have green grass during Christmas.

They deny most ppl to begin with, it will be a lot better now that you're seeking legal counsel.

My neighborhood does. Usually by this time I just have a big dirt patch. But right now it's thick st Augustine grass.

I just hope I didn't screw my self. I might have to wait a while and file again.

Idk. If my settlement don't come through soon. I'm really screwed. School is back in. So I might look for pt work to save for Christmas. I have had Christmases where I didn't get a thing as a child. I don't want that to happen to my kids. If I feel my kids didn't get enough it makes me very depressed.

Hmmm... My plans from last year has failed as I'm still waiting around for a job, and in the process started doing more opioids than I was before I moved. It may be time to readjust my plans.

Ever since I've been back from Seattle/BC/Alaska, I've been really interested in moving to the Pacific North West. Just not sure how I'd go about it.

Cloudy- I'm hoping to move to Seattle or BC as well. It's by far my favorite region of the US and Canada

I'm pretty sure that clorazepate is going to be a success. My anxiety is much better controlled without being zimbie-fied. I can actually get a nice buzz going as well without putting myself into a stupor if I take .5 mgs clonazepam or 700mgs gabapentin with it as well.

Last edited:
What goes up.....

....Always comes down.

FUCK.
i feel you.

^ Shit, I live in the deep south and we don't even have green grass during Christmas.
^^a controlled burn in the spring will fix that.^^

@Zoey..TC is so right..i've prepared the app for 3 different ppl..they all were denied the first time..
an attorney's not necessary..you'll give up a percentage..you just need to hang in there and
not give up..
getting a job is the worst thing you can do..tbh.
all three were eventually approved..we just had to stick it out..and stay confident.
patience love.;)
good luck<3

stoned as fuckkk.

Oral cannabis and cannabis extracts are far superior to smoking/vapeing .

The high is MUCh better , last at least 3x as long, and you save hella bud.

and the D man will be here in about an hour :)

Status
Not open for further replies.