• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v7. ~ I'm a Horse With No Race (Look at my Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
250px-Hatred_cigar.png

Haha... Man. Hopefully my friend comes over tonight, so we can get deep.

I can only hope.

Not shit. Just trying to get through the day. And tomorrow. I ran out of my methadone on day 28 (of thirty), today so gonna get through tomorrow and get good on the done. Thank god. I need some time away from the h so if will be welcomed.

Sup with u?

I liked that imagery too zoeylynn.

I'm chilling, had a rough day pain wise, smoking medicinal cigarettes now to ease into a state of peace of mind.

Hey tri, what's got your pain flaring up? You said you do hydrotherapy instead of pt right?
Hey Zoey, you have the perfect way to describe opiate bliss.

Cloudy, I think I made myself retarded from lounging today.

I miss the lounge. :(

It seems like if you miss a few days it's hard to get back in. I haven't really seen anything I wanted to post on.

I love writing descriptive stories. I have a very vivid imagination.

I think I'm going to paint a field of pink or purple poppies tomm.
I'm learning to oil paint.

Thank you Entheo, Tri, and Cloudy <3

I hope you feel better Tricomb. I'm sorry your having a rough day.

I wanna see your paintings!

I'm sorry tri, I know stress can make the pain so much worse. I'll be sending you good vibes. Hopefully that herbal meditation helps... Oddly enough cannabinoids make my joints sore so I'm not a very good medical mj candidate.

Thanks Zoey, and entheo. Hope you guy's are enjoying the night! Cannabinoids help me so much, I'm sorry to hear you have adverse effects!

Ok. I will. I'm not very good but I will paint something. I'll send it to you when it dries.

I'm going tonight without my clorazepate, but it's half life is so long that I have no worries about wd symptoms for tonight. Cannabinoids dissociate my mind from the pain, but for some reason it makes my joints feel 'off' not pain but an odd sensation. Kinda like feelings like I need to pop every joint in my body.

I took 30 mg doxepin. Do you guys think taking my lamictal could possibly add to the sedation for insomnia? I haven't taken my lamictal daily for awhile now, maybe I should get back on the schedule.

I think we would all love a beautiful painting of a poppy field.
I cant even imagine the bliss of tending to a poppy garden on a beautiful day.

tri - do you mind if i ask where your pain originates from?

i woke up in no pain this morning and as my dr appt encroaches upon me in an hour my pain is starting to blow out of proportion:| probably because i'm anticipating getting high and having a shot tonight. i haven't shot up in a few months i think so am a little nervous for whatever reason.

fwiw i have a ddd, l4-l5, l5-s1 fused together, sclerosis to my facet joints is the gist of it; currently diagnosed as ankylosing spondylitis. i was first diagnosed at 12 or 14 as having spina bifida then rediagnosed as sponylolisthesis in my late teens. it doesn't help having one leg longer than the other which really helps throwing out the pelvis even more and pinching the sciatic nerve.

well i'm off to get a haircut then go get me some droogs.

paint a beautiful anzac poppy, zoe:) like in my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.