• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v7. ~ I'm a Horse With No Race (Look at my Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...the only people that can get marinol are aids/cancer patients and deathly skinny anorexics lol...

lol...the only people that can get marinol are aids/cancer patients and deathly skinny anorexics lol...

I could pass for anorexia ;)

I hear it give you no buzz and a common side effect is dysphoria.

I've heard it gives you a great high whereas it's C-II synthetic cannibinoid cousin has less of a high...(marinol is only C-III)...can't remember the name of the C-III one...

How do you prepare your oral cannabinoids?

I have access to very high quality hash oil and I usually put about 14 grams into a pint of ever clear. I let it sit for a week and leave it out for a bit to evaporate some of the EtOH. It does contain alcohol but I only indulge when I'm not taking any other sedatives.

I've heard it gives you a great high whereas it's C-II synthetic cannibinoid cousin has less of a high...(marinol is only C-III)...can't remember the name of the C-III one...

Nabilone?

And ya...if MMJ was legal here, I'd have no worries about looking for an anti-depressant...it's the only thing I've ever found that truly help...effexor is doing okay-ish so far, but I dunno...don't really care for it...

edit: THAT'S THE ONE TRI!

good job lol...

Is it dronabinol?

Nabilone is the one I couldn't think of...I think the rest of the world calls marinol by a name that starts with a d...gonna check wiki...

edit: and in the previous post I meant to say I couldn't think of the name for the C-II one...

I want pot to be legal. When it is I want a strain that is calm relaxing and sedating. I hate anxiety from pot.

That's what I want. I'll have to remember that. Have y'all heard of Idrasil - The Marijuana Pill?

^ Is it a synthetic or an extract?
I actually find sativas to be much more enjoyable, even through I have anxiety. CBD rich strains seem to be couch lock inducing and stupefying, which isn't so desirable when you are scripted to sedatives.

CBD is a potent anxiolytic and antipsychotic, it balances out anxiety induced by THC

^ just make sure your not throwing a urine filled water balloon up in the air. :)

Good morning OD!! I hope everyone is doing good. Pain controlled. And has a positive out look today.

It's raining here but i can feel the cool crisp fall breeze in the air. It's teasing me and reminds me the summer season is close to a end. It's almost time to prepare for the fall and plant colors of yellow, orange, and red.

I love the fall. This marks the start of the fall to New Years season for me. My favorite part of the year. It brings up memories of fame closeness and tradition. I can't wait for the first dry cool front to blast by. It puts me into apple pie and cookie baking mode. It also reminds me of days at my grannies house. Her house was always home to me. She is ill right now and won't be with us much longer. Pray she is comfterble and has a peaceful transition into the next state of existence.

I want to shop today. Also this is the time of year I start preparing for Christmas. I make sure my kids have the best Christmases.

What makes you start to think about the up coming holiday seasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.