Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So Who Likes Benzos? Ver III: Blackouts and Amnesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say Im not sold on lorazepam. I definitely appreciate their subtle effects and I would certainly take them over nothing else. They are relaxing but when it comes down to it I guess theyre just too subtle. Would like to try 6-8mg but only have 4 (2mgs) left so dont wanna waste them in one go.

^ That's too bad you don't like them comrade... as you can tell I fucking love them. :)

I'd suggest trying the 8mg or giving them to me so I can appreciate their... uh... beauty. ;)

Yeah I guess I just didt have enough to experiment any higher than 4mg. I just had 4mg again so Ill see how that goes. Last time I definitely felt a drunky sort of feeling.

If I had more I would experiment with 6mg+.

I know benzos generally arent water soluble.... but would dropping them in water until they break down as much as possible then stirring the fuck out of the water then shotting the water have make any difference in how quick your body absorbs them? Will dropping 20mg diaz in water then shotting theoretically hitter quicker/harder than just swallowing the pill?

I know they have a very bio-availability anyway.

Just curious thats all. I assume all you would be doing is minimising the time it takes your body to break down the pill and start absorbing anyway.... so you wouldnt really be making the process that much quicker right?

heh. Well ive already dropped 4 in water.... reckon I could still add some milk now?

Bah.... heres to amateur science! Send me a free book Dr. Carl (think Ill give him a call next week see what he thinks). ;)

Breaking up the tablets and mixing them in with water will have the same effect as chewing and swallowing; they will quick in slightly faster as they are exposed to more surface area.

ETA: For fuck's sake, 180mg of bromazepam and I barely feel a fucking thing. Fuck tolerance.

Last edited:
Yeah it's fucked. And I swear that before this I seem to have had some benzo opioid tolerance lowering by MXE. Hopefully it does the same trick with the rest of my bag of toys.

I think I might never wake up if I consumed 20 mg's of alpraz!

I thought needing a couple bars for anxiety was bad man :-(

EEEEEEEEEEK ! I too started on like 2mg's and that was making me a zombie for a while then I needed more.. It really is AMAZING for anxiety though... both fixing and causing :p

^ Yeah be careful, BL comrades out there... benzodiazepines will draw you in with their seductive curves and beautiful relaxation then kick you're fucking ass once you are dependent on them.

And the once you quit, you have to wait a fucking year for them to work at a decent dose again! Fuck you, pharmacology. One day I will research the mechanism behind this in a lab, find a fix and send it to all of you.

And the once you quit, you have to wait a fucking year for them to work at a decent dose again! Fuck you, pharmacology. One day I will research the mechanism behind this in a lab, find a fix and send it to all of you.

A year?

Anyway. get in the lab man.... solve this conundrum over the weekend and all of us who hang in the benzo thread shall expect PMs detailing the precise mechanism of action and how to avoid tolerance and continue to enjoy benzos for years to come. And all will be care bears and rainbows.

And Voltron. That cartoon rocked. Dont watch it now though.... its not as good as you remember (I bought the DVD).

I will vouch for a year... I am three months out, 30mgs etizolam. NOTHING.

just got 12 bars of xanax withe the g2 to stamp on them.

1.) are these 4 mg?

2) i have had 3 already in about 8 hours (coming down of ice). Not going to take any more today cause i'm sitting pretty with weed/vodka. I f i take say 2 bars a day for the next 4 days will i ge the xannie anxiety ass kick? or should eb fine as I have no tolerance.

Sorry more exeriened with diazapam.

WE ARE ALL COUNTING ON YOU HERE. MR.BLONDE

when one day, u do find that fix to solve the "tolerance" issue

YOU best send one to me too ;D

yeah fuck tolerance!

decided im gonna lay off etiz for a bit.

after 2car accidents 2weeks ago i think i've learnt my lesson for now!

Hey SpiritFolk one side is printed A and L the other side is printed G 2 iirc? If so those should be Kalma brand alprazolam bars and they contains 2mg per tablet, not 4mg.

Good call on laying off headdah ;) 2 car accidents in a week is a bit much!

Status
Not open for further replies.