Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So Who Likes Benzos? Ver III: Blackouts and Amnesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say.... dont know what to make of these lorazepams so far. Definitely longer onset than alpraz. Not as pronounced effects as far as body/mind/mood/etc... but there is something there. I think it just takes a little more and a little more time to come on. And maybe kicking back watching a movie might be the best setting for appreciating the subtle relaxation that it affords.

Maybe xanax has scared me off as far as having more than say 4mg at once. Whats the usual rec dose for someone with some benzo tolerance? 4mg was pretty nice with a heavy drunky feeling, but the headspace didnt feel as drastically altered as Id like.

Any thoughts? I know some people have them as their fav benzo so there certainly has to be something to them.

Before i was on my anti-depressant Avanza (which helps me sleep massively) i use to take Restavit, Restavit has i think Doxylamine...that shit in Mersyndol Night strength that makes you tired. Each pill has like 25mg, i use to take 2 and it would knock me out in less then 30mins...The next day though you wake up feeling like shit, like all groggy, not a nice experience but you do get sleep!

How long have you been on it? I find after about 3 months tolerance kicks in and it doesn't help me sleep any more.

pinkanga said:
Any thoughts? I know some people have them as their fav benzo so there certainly has to be something to them.

What is your tolerance like?

And to that mirtazapine guy above, that's not a benzo and it's not very useful at all unless you are depressed or need to sleep.

Hi guys I have some questions.

Is stilnox/zolpidem a benzo? I use it for sleep not every night.

I'm scared of this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-term_effects_of_benzodiazepines

What advice to prevent the above?

pinkanga: I'd probably go for 4-6mg and see how that goes. It is a very different benzodiazepine to alprazolam though; it doesn't kick in as quickly and has different mental properties in my opinion. I really like it, I find it very relaxing and it can cause amnesia but if you are a real alprazolam type person I can see how you might not like it. Keep trying with it though, it is a good benzodiazepine in my opinion. :)

Kaiba:
No, they are not benzodiazepines but belong to the class known as z-drugs. However, with long term use they can present with similar problems as with benzodiazepines. See this case study abstract for an example.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, buuuuutttt....

Can one insufflate temazepam?

I have no tolerance to benzos but I don't think a couple of 10mg tablets are going to do much if I just pop them.

Maybe sublingual would be better?

^^ One can, but one would wonder why one would choose this ROA when oral has a BA of 90%.

Temazepam being insoluble in water will not effectively absorb into your mucous membranes. Sublingual is the way.

As to Zolpidem, it is considered a non-benzodiazepine hypnotic. Zolpidem and Zopiclone both have pharmacological similarities to benzodiazepines and are imidaziropyridines. They bind to the same receptors as benzodiazepines. GABA.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, buuuuutttt....

Can one insufflate temazepam?

I have no tolerance to benzos but I don't think a couple of 10mg tablets are going to do much if I just pop them.

Maybe sublingual would be better?

No. It is pointless. Either swallow them or use them sublingually.

quick question for the wise ones.

cross tolerance between GHB and Benzos?

after my week long binge on etizolaams i got on some salty salty ghb.
did not get much effect off it at all. I know its not dodgey ghb because my mates that i shared it with was pretty off his chops with the 3mls i gave him.

GHB & Benzodiazepines should not be cross tolerant. GHB does not affect the GABA-A Receptors at all which is where Benzodiazepines act, it is strictly a GABA-B Agonist and also works its action upon GHB receptor.

What the fuck is up with tolerance? 7.5mg clonazepam felt nice, and now about 20mg alprazolam and I barely feel relaxed at all. :

Anyone else got any reviews on bromazepam apart from D_M?

20mg? Fuck man. Never got to that level but I have noticed the sharp increase in tolerance to alpraz (compared to other benzos). Has to be to do with the rapid onset.... theres no denying when that little pill is doin its biz on ya. Then the more you take them the less pronounced it is and all of a sudden youre upping your dosage every day.

Then the rebound anx from that can be a bitch. Always good to have valium on hand for that :)

^ The dose has just been upped. :\

I know I shouldn't but I have had a stressful week and I need to unwind. I definitely won't let it become an addiction again; the benzodiazepines I have stored up are going to be for comedowns and the like when needed. :)

What the fuck is up with tolerance? 7.5mg clonazepam felt nice, and now about 20mg alprazolam and I barely feel relaxed at all. :

Anyone else got any reviews on bromazepam apart from D_M?

I'm not a huge fan. I found it more enjoyable than diazepam and oxazepam however.

^ I might give it a shot tomorrow night, see how it goes. D_M seemed to like it.

First time using rohypnol (when they were still the white 2mg tablets) took 3! And went from being in the middle of a conversation to waking up the next day with only my top half clothed. Luckily I was in my house with only female flatmates so although I roofied myself no sexual activities occurred. Although now I think about it one of my flatmates was gay ;-)

Another friend went from standing against the wall chatting to sliding down on her arse unconscious. Powerful shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.