• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So.... who cares about the meth addicts?

^ I hear you. Benzo with drawl can be life threatening. DT's from bennies is some crazy shit. Meth with drawl is nothing compared to a benzo with drawl.

Am I the only one that finds method WD really not that bad? I've had huge habits before for months on end and whenever I stop I go cold turkey, sleep for two days then wake up and eat.

I recently quit a fucking heavy 6 month benzo addiction and that is what I would describe hell to be like. The depression method WD gives me is pretty easy to dismiss. I just tell myself its chemically induced and will pass.
Indeed... however the option of using again always seems more attractive because there were no messy withdrawals to take the shine off that option. And,once you do, you just don't have time to stop again..

It seems to me people are primed to be more resilient/vulnerableto certain insult/withdrawal. I personally don't really feel GABA withdrawal in any unbearable way - sure its bad but something that hasn't been an issue to stop when I had to (GBL daily for weeks, xanax etizolam almost every day for ~8 months, phenibut for more than a year daily 1.5-2g). Stimulants also don't give me a WD beyond the side effects induvef by not eating/sleeping/body temp. I can slam a few points of really good gear and 2 days later the high just flips off like a switch then I smoke bongs to bring some euphoria/relaxation/appetite. I only use every fortnight but noticed the comedown is less noticavle every time. That's been my saving grace (only way I managed to go thru H WD). Which brings me to opiates. I'll be in physical psychological pain for a week if I smoke even average quality heroin a few days in a row. For this reason I try not to partake anymore (maybe get a few points when its been a long time). I was on oxy then heroin for half a year then suboxone for another 6 months so I guess there is some kind of priming of the sensitivity to wd effects going on with certain classes of drugs