• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

❤️

I mean quality is nice but I'd not mind a little quantity from time to time, either lol. Appreciate the compliments very much guys, but I assure you I live and smoke very much hand to mouth lol.

Of course ❤️ you too, @kiely . 😉

GOD DAMNIT

now i CANT tell people it's fake, FUCK

steppin' my game up. yall just wait, i'm taking pictures now

my biggest issue is whenever i crack a jar, my whole house smells like a skunk for 12 days and 13 nights. It's fucking ridiculous. had a zone in my glove box for a day or two over my last vacation? That was like three weeks ago, car still smells like a growhouse

but nah.... nah..... i need to start contributing. PJ and kiely can't be the only ones, god damnit

GOD DAMNIT

my biggest issue is whenever i crack a jar, my whole house smells like a skunk for 12 days and 13 nights. It's fucking ridiculous. had a zone in my glove box for a day or two over my last vacation? That was like three weeks ago, car still smells like a growhouse

but nah.... nah..... i need to start contributing. PJ and kiely can't be the only ones, god damnit

I'd love to see your wares man lol, I was thinking I've seen your posts, your stash reads like an all star list, regularly. 👍

Whole stash. A few nugs from each jar.

It's so many pictures i've honestly lost track of what's what, but i can say that they've all been curing and left alone so long that they're starting to show a whole lot of purple similarities:

this is a lil rough because i honestly don't know how yall host images these days. I used to use photobucket but it's been a while. I tried to sort it in order of freshest to oldest but i have no idea how it ended up posting. looks like i did right by the numbering but idk

i think this'll be a new thing. With every pick-up comes a picture and a post.

we'll call it quality control and keepin' up with the Joneses

Last edited:
I got some Gelato Dream yesterday and the taste was awful when smoking it. Has anyone here smoked this strain before? The high was very calming and nice (I was also on 50mg edible) but man, I couldn't get past that taste. It's possible I just got some from a bad grow.

GOD DAMNIT

Super Silver Haze. Been saving this one, b/c that’s it. Source stopped carrying it. Otherwise Purple Kush pre-rolls start tonight.
1THTthKl.jpg

Tom

Durban Poison is one of my favs. How does this smoke and is it pretty racy/uplifting?

Tom

This is the first time I've had the opportunity to try dispensary nugs side by side, but yes the past several weeks on GMO cookies I was taking naps by noon but on white durban i haven't felt that need.

I'd say more "uplifting" as well as less couch lock yeah.

I don't smoke ,but spouse left to see new baby for a few weeks,blah blah,but this lil thing called cake sitting there empty ,I took two baby hits,,been forever since high,whew,popped my pot birginity,sooooooo,cake vape

Rainy day, but fuck it, we still going exploring.

Blue Runtz, Runtz snowcap, Strawberry Kush rosin, stylish filter...

Bazooka Joint 😎

I believe it's time to have a Nice Day. 🙂

kJVhmWp.png

I have one full .5gm of dab left and almost finished with the second last one.

I finally dabbed all of these. Except for the last .5g plus a little from the last .5 but that is it.

I finally finished them BUT the last .5gm left is Nanitro and it is soo potent. over 77% thc.

I can't remember if it was hybrid or couch.

Nothing tops a good bud though. :):weedleaf:

soo Dabs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Venom og, terp town, amnesia haze, tangie diesel, and crescendo cake for flower

Peach cobbler live res and a Maui wowie dablicator from jetty

Red headed stranger half g cart

2 bags of 10mg rso gummies (one bag apple fritter rso x green apple flavor, the other is blueberry flavor x blueberry muffin rso) and a bag of 50mg medical distillate gummies.

.25g sour diesel 4 star bubble hash