• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Petrol Pine such welcome Indica relief holy hell body got torqued such a mess it comes over like a warm blanket all scary pains going away also food and sleep deprived on top of that body literally failing falling apart from the inside out not from this though this is heavy medicine

Super low price it isn't fresh but it's from a dispensary so the high is still soaring.

Smoking pot is so much different now with it being everywhere it's like ordering pizza I have cannabis use disorder however so what I abuse on binges I also medicate the damage I induced heedlessly with it a so-called double edged sword a bit more unruly than Excalibur but we're a pauper not a soldier

Last edited:
Smoking a mixed bong of the unknown indica and Quarantine Kush from last page. Debating going to get some sort of concentrate. Most readily available around here is diamonds, which I don't mind the weed crack aesthetic, I just wish they could incorporate some cbn/g/d to round out the effects. Potent, but... sterile, I guess is how I'd describe them. The one place I know of that has it was out of rosin last I checked. 🫤

I dunno lol, all I know is I gotta go back out anyway to buy some birthday flowers, I'm probably gonna roll a joint for the walk, and I'm probably not coming back empty handed. 😉

A blunt packed with a smoking blend of my own design. 9 parts 40x Salvia + 1 part Spice + 1 part wet tobacco salvaged from cigarette butts after a particularly heavy rain. Roll the blunt up tight, wring gently to remove just enough moisture to allow the thing to burn; spray the blunt liberally with Staples brand canned keyboard duster+ watch the Dark Crystal several times in a row.

JK guys, I'm going with a classic and vaping some Ray Charles ;)

A blunt packed with a smoking blend of my own design. 9 parts 40x Salvia + 1 part Spice + 1 part wet tobacco salvaged from cigarette butts after a particularly heavy rain. Roll the blunt up tight, wring gently to remove just enough moisture to allow the thing to burn; spray the blunt liberally with Staples brand canned keyboard duster+ watch the Dark Crystal several times in a row.

JK guys, I'm going with a classic and vaping some Ray Charles ;)

Awww, Keif, why you gotta play with my emotions... had me all ready to beam on up to the mothership. 😉

this is the most interesting bud i've got from the dispensary lately. it's called "gum gum", it's kind of like the kush mints from the same dispensary... most of the other bud i've been getting has just been like orangy stuff although it's good, and then some light greener stuff with crystals that is alright... figure i'd post a pic of this. those are about .5g nugs...

https://i.ibb.co/N7VMnyY/SAM-0273.jpg

the price was pretty low on these nugs too. the smoke pretty much how they look, but the kush mints is a little better. that's never on discount.

Black Cherry Sativa.
Not much of a cherry smell, but very, very nice.
Smoother than jazz radio.

any personal thoughts on difference between the live resin and rosin?

Well, different manufacturers and price points (the resin was way more expensive than the rosin, roughly double) but then again everything is super cheap where I got the rosin. Both quality on terms of taste and effects, but I feel like the resin is better just because it seems to dab easier, never leaving hardly anything behind, and what residue is left is pretty much totally translucent. I'm satisfied. 👍

big 'ol sativa bud (trying)

zYUuQut.jpeg
997OYTR.jpeg

:)

Well, different manufacturers and price points (the resin was way more expensive than the rosin, roughly double) but then again everything is super cheap where I got the rosin. Both quality on terms of taste and effects, but I feel like the resin is better just because it seems to dab easier, never leaving hardly anything behind, and what residue is left is pretty much totally translucent. I'm satisfied. 👍
Interesting because the Rosins tend to be more expensive n time consuming, I cant remember the last time I got any over distillate though, glad to know its slappin. Bit of a issue in my countries medical where there mixing the rosin and resins and selling it as pure resin which was kinda fucky kind of why I stuck to the distillate. Also I think rosin looks a little more homogenous liquid looking than resin. But either way happy to hear its good shit. Bless up!

IMG-20240410-221902-2.jpg

Merry Berry / Indica
Rich blueberry smell. Unusual flavour, but not bad. Smooth smoke.

I wanted more, but it had sold out the day it came in.

Beautiful shot bro, looks amazing! 😍

It's no wonder weed takes the best photos in sunlight. 😉

The lighter variety on the top here is a little Sundae Sherbet gifted by a buddy last night, beneath that are a couple chonkers of Hashbar OG from my lil jar. 🙂

The Sherbet tastes better but the OG has the better stone, both go great with the Cereal Milk live resin I've been working on in between. 😅

edit- for typo

🫠✌️

Last edited: