• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Some kinda indica. I just tell my dealer to bring his best indica. I don't find much difference in the high by strain but I notice a difference if it's sativa
I've never noticed a big difference in strains either regardless of the claims made per strain but can definitely relate to noticing the difference if it's a heavy indica or sativa. I used to be all about sativas but nowadays, a nice indica + edibles and I'm good for the evening.

Sativas seem to give me anxiety in my old age. I smoke to relax, not to have to pop a benzo

Sativas seem to give me anxiety in my old age. I smoke to relax, not to have to pop a benzo

Yeah I haven't smoked daily for about 3 years, been smoking daily for the past two weeks though and I definitely had to ease into it. As well as go with a 90% indica dominant strain.

Iso. alcohol *would* dissolve it, but it leaves trace nasties behind, so if you do that don't do it all the time, and use 91%.

Everclear, though. 😉
some places have 99% iso alcohol if anyone is interested... looks like it's all over the net... i'm not sure i'd recommend leaving the 1% of whatever else is in there though... i know i've made shatter out of it and it looked just like other shatter from the dispensaries. i used really low THC buds to make mine though, so it didn't really get me that baked, just a weird tired feeling. not sure if ISO shatter will get to be as strong as other methods. looks exactly the same though from my untrained eye.

some places have 99% iso alcohol if anyone is interested... looks like it's all over the net... i'm not sure i'd recommend leaving the 1% of whatever else is in there though... i know i've made shatter out of it and it looked just like other shatter from the dispensaries. i used really low THC buds to make mine though, so it didn't really get me that baked, just a weird tired feeling. not sure if ISO shatter will get to be as strong as other methods. looks exactly the same though from my untrained eye.

True, 99 is easily attainable online. Only reason I mentioned iso at all is because I actually did a qwiso run about a week ago on a portion of some... shall we say exceedingly cured weed I was able to get for dirt cheap. Good weed, just crispy, but that's actually the best to use, you just have to freeze the alcohol and the herb and keep your rinse short. It turned out much better than I'd expected, that shit got me stooooned lol, but yes, from an HR perspective not totally 100 percent sound due to that other 1-9%. In a pinch, though. 😉

yumm

b05EBNK.jpeg

dabs

Z5MeEeW.jpeg
vCdOUn8.jpeg