• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Paraphernalia So Me got me first Vaporizer

i love the portables too, ended up tossing my old HerbalAire and use Pulsar APXv2 all the time. very no frills unit, no fussin with mobile app BS, just gotta diddle the button a bit and she warms up fast.

And hey, man, don't tell anyone but sometimes all I wanna do is diddle my PAX button. šŸ˜Š

wait til you see how clean your lungs become

it's a different high - i got used to it and prefer it now - i keep mine at 370 F - and i still take bong hits here and there when i don't feel like waiting for my vaporizer to heat up from being off - i really do like that they're 2 different highs too

i only vape flower - i don't do carts or any of that riggamaroo

but yea man - welcome to the flower vaping club

:group hug:
They will, quitted smoking too out of curiosity if I could live without.

+ on the vape it heats up within seconds.
- on the vape the battery is only capable of a few session's
- lowest temp 385 F./ 196 C.

And the high is indeed different, which I like. I can always resort to my one hitter for a real heavy stone. But the vape feels much more clearheaded.

Last edited:
A few things that I discovered after some usage.

Cons:
-Battery is empty pretty fast and non replaceable, 2/ 3 session's.
-Holds only a little bit of Weed half a one hitter?
-Gets clogged up with Weed oil fast.
-Under screen (metal) seems to sit loose at the bottom, easily lost if you don't pay attention.
-Could be that other vapes in the same price range are better.

Pros:
-Gets you high nicely, seems a bit smoother then smoked MJ.
-Easy to clean with Iso Propyl Alcohol.
-Very esthetic (non narcotic) looks.

Probably in the future I will purchase one that will be about the same price but bigger. And with convection instead of conducted heat.

Does taste a bit like smoking homegrown (spinach taste)

But the lingering vapor smell's excellent.
not sure where your from, but here in michigan we got some INSANE indica flavors. smells like the perfect flower+berrys all around your house. not to mention the flavor, sweeter than candy imo. sends you to another universe too.

not sure where your from, but here in michigan we got some INSANE indica flavors. smells like the perfect flower+berrys all around your house. not to mention the flavor, sweeter than candy imo. sends you to another universe too.
to be fair to what they're saying, I've vaped a few trees that tasted straight up strange as vapor, but rolled in a joint they were love.

the opposite holds true on occasion as well.

but i swear to god, every time I grab a zip and the car smells like fruity pebbles on the ride home? best smoke ever.

every god damn time.

The Haze strains have a very pleasant taste btw they are my favorites anyhow. Like Lemon Haze.

Its more Kush or Santa Maria that tastes a bit strange but then again the odour that lingers is great. Frosted Flakes an Canadian Hybrid also tastes different then the smell it leaves. But they all get me high :)

The Haze strains have a very pleasant taste btw they are my favorites anyhow. Like Lemon Haze.

Its more Kush or Santa Maria that tastes a bit strange but then again the odour that lingers is great. Frosted Flakes an Canadian Hybrid also tastes different then the smell it leaves. But they all get me high :)
as long as it gets you high, right?

Terpenes do play a role. They compose most of the flavor profile and modulate the high on paper.

But yes they all, with one exceptionally bad weed here and there, get me high. But gettin high with the lingering taste of Skittles does have something to it. It tastes nice.
right on imo.

to be fair to what they're saying, I've vaped a few trees that tasted straight up strange as vapor, but rolled in a joint they were love.

the opposite holds true on occasion as well.

but i swear to god, every time I grab a zip and the car smells like fruity pebbles on the ride home? best smoke ever.

every god damn time.
About 3 months ago I bought some ā€˜Biscotti Sundaeā€. Never smoked, just vaped. Tasted straight up nasty, like rotten garlic farts. Wonā€™t buy that again. Have you tried Black Cherry Punch?

Tom