• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Paraphernalia So Me got me first Vaporizer

or at least smoke out of a bong - that's better on your lungs

i sneeze sometimes from flower vape hits - i think it tickles my alveoli hee hee hee

I quit cigarettes and since using the vaporizer my breathing is so much better.
It took until my 40's to start living healthy 🙃

I have a bubbler that I got in 2005. Smoking those are like smoking dabs. They get me too high.
I like to smoke one or two hits at a time. Or vaping it's 2 puffs.
But getting too high is unpleasant I find. Kind of how you don't like to get too drunk? I still like to maintain function and sleepy eyes.

i have an old bubbler too - i think it's a sherlock - idk i'll take a pic of it one of these days for ya

same here - i just take a couple rips here and there for attitude adjustments - i don't like getting too ripped either - i got shit to do

I had a mini bong once. Perfect for what I needed. But it was confiscated by Mansfield U Police one night after a fire drill and my RA found a pipe next to an open window. PO showed up and said give me the pot. I didn't have the pot in my room. But they wanted something or they said they'd come back and search the room. So I gave up my bong, and bottle of southern comfort. Plus the original pipe they found. A meeting with a residence director and he was mostly fine with what had come when I explained why I use marijuana. Back in the days of old.

My bubbler is the only glass that survived to today from college. that and a chillum that has too wide a chamber.

wait til you see how clean your lungs become

it's a different high - i got used to it and prefer it now - i keep mine at 370 F - and i still take bong hits here and there when i don't feel like waiting for my vaporizer to heat up from being off - i really do like that they're 2 different highs too

i only vape flower - i don't do carts or any of that riggamaroo

but yea man - welcome to the flower vaping club

:group hug:
Just about to begin

Does taste a bit like smoking homegrown (spinach taste)

But the lingering vapor smell's excellent.

If you're a huge fan of "Southpark" and you've seen it recently in the last couple years......I'm just like Randy Marsh lol I don't vape but I gotta admit it's damn tempting!!!!!!!! edit- I have done the "old school" wooden box Vape and the Volcano and all that but not the new ones though. Damn, I miss the Volcano!!!!

If you're a huge fan of "Southpark" and you've seen it recently in the last couple years......I'm just like Randy Marsh lol I don't vape but I gotta admit it's damn tempting!!!!!!!! edit- I have done the "old school" wooden box Vape and the Volcano and all that but not the new ones though. Damn, I miss the Volcano!!!!
With vaporizers, it's only the Pax 3 (past) and Volcano (current) that I love. And if I really feel like hitting the thing hard, I blow bag after bag. It's great for medicating (properly with the dosing capsules) or abusing (using the whole filling chamber or repeated filling capsules).

I keep different strains loaded into capsules and placed in separate resealable metal tins (Cannabis containers) with a humidity pack.

Tom

a bit off topic maybe... don't know, but...
what would you get to vaporize different resins and extracts? something not super expensive, please
I'm talking about lotus extracts/resins, leonorus extracts, lactuca virosa resin, onirogenics (entada rheedi, etc)

With vaporizers, it's only the Pax 3 (past) and Volcano (current) that I love. And if I really feel like hitting the thing hard, I blow bag after bag. It's great for medicating (properly with the dosing capsules) or abusing (using the whole filling chamber or repeated filling capsules).

I keep different strains loaded into capsules and placed in separate resealable metal tins (Cannabis containers) with a humidity pack.

Tom

Brother, I gotta tell you I'd get all on the Volcano or the Mighty train if I typically got high in my house.

Usually I'm outside and on-the-go, though, so my Pax3 has been the most clutch piece of paraphernalia I've owned for the past ~7 years.

It's actually getting to the point where I think the battery's getting a little worn out and I think I'm gonna say fuck the warranty and just purchase another to support the company.

Brother, I gotta tell you I'd get all on the Volcano or the Mighty train if I typically got high in my house.

Usually I'm outside and on-the-go, though, so my Pax3 has been the most clutch piece of paraphernalia I've owned for the past ~7 years.

It's actually getting to the point where I think the battery's getting a little worn out and I think I'm gonna say fuck the warranty and just purchase another to support the company.
Hold onto any Pax app you might have just in case they get delisted.

I hear you about indispensability. It's built like a tank, has(had) great battery life. super quick to heat up and it makes public sneak toking quite viable. I used mine in a grocery store (think Albertson's) once.

Kinda wish I didn't throw my Pax out cause I've been considering picking one up for a while now since moving. But it was difficult to carry much/any of my Cannabis paraphernalia with me on the plane.

Tom

Hold onto any Pax app you might have just in case they get delisted.

I hear you about indispensability. It's built like a tank, has(had) great battery life. super quick to heat up and it makes public sneak toking quite viable. I used mine in a grocery store (think Albertson's) once.

Kinda wish I didn't throw my Pax out cause I've been considering picking one up for a while now since moving. But it was difficult to carry much/any of my Cannabis paraphernalia with me on the plane.

Tom

Is there a way to save the app? Using android because that probably matters.

I know every time they update my pax gets all fucky and it takes me weeks to figure out how to get it back to the settings I prefer. I'd really like to lock in an app version and not let them fuck with it any more, lol.

I've also noticed that the temp won't get higher than 420F anymore, whereas before I could get it to shortly peak at about 437F with the boost feature. I honestly think I burnt it out a little bit. I noticed it after an update about a year ago but idk if that's coincidence or not.

@Jibult If you’re using Android you’re ok. The Pax app is still in the Google Play store. There isn’t a policy of deletion, unlike with Apple where the Pax app vanished and the Storz/Bickel Volcano app. I’ve got all the controls on the Volcano except the timeout settings (can’t change w/o app).

I noticed that when I upgraded my Pax the heatup/cooldown times changed a bit.

Tom

And its real good. The price definitely justifies its means.

Its a Cap vaporizer from Flowermate. And mom and me, we both tried it, and are convinced it did a pretty good job. To good for her for a while. But laying down helped. She could drive easily thoughtful after some rest. What stroke me as bizar how reckless some others drive.As passenger you don't have control, despite it felt safe. My ma is not reckless. She Drove just as good as ever.

She never does Cannabis so it must have hit her harder. But as a vet it, it does the job very well. Less substance seemed needed then the usual 'one hitter' pipe I use.

The abstinence of use of Tobacco made 'the red eye' aspect disappear. I came over coherent and appeared sober. According to my mother.
If you are willing, and can get one of these, it gets you higher for longer than anything not every vape is nearly the same and this magical contraption has no ceiling I swear.

If you are willing, and can get one of these, it gets you higher for longer than anything not every vape is nearly the same and this magical contraption has no ceiling I swear.

These are those old scool vapes. The glass one is outrageous it would be broken within months. On the right I see the Vulcano. My vape is the size of a handpalm and at settin 195 and 205 degrees Celcius is way more useful.

The battery don't last long so we see in the future how long it goes. But in the video are first generation vapes, flowermate pac is second gen.

These are those old scool vapes. The glass one is outrageous it would be broken within months. On the right I see the Vulcano. My vape is the size of a handpalm and at settin 195 and 205 degrees Celcius is way more useful.

The battery don't last long so we see in the future how long it goes. But in the video are first generation vapes, flowermate pac is second gen.
I get that. But it's primarily effect I seek, and the effects of the Verdamper are just unmatched when vaping flower.

I owned it for 6 years only once the main body intake accident.

The heater, tube very robust actually and it doesn't really stick out like it looks in that video being paraded full camera screen high bench.

It's like, 30% better weed basically vs many other vapes.

Ideally one wants both. A quality desktop and decent portable.

sometimes i wonder how much damage portable vapes has done to the fingerless gloves industry :rellybusted:

i love the portables too, ended up tossing my old HerbalAire and use Pulsar APXv2 all the time. very no frills unit, no fussin with mobile app BS, just gotta diddle the button a bit and she warms up fast.

Good portables- taffee bowie!

Stempods.

High quality vapor.

I use a Vapcap myself mostly due to strange allergy type reactions to like 19/20 vaporizers unique "vapor signature", Because every different vaporiser is affectively producing a slightly different product and compound somehow it's a kind of natural alchemy to do with the way the heat extracts and the gas is formed.

Because I can use two devices which are both made of identical materials for example glass and a stainless steel screen only and I will react allergenically to one but not at all to the other even at identical temperatures and vapour density and appearance.

I blame it on my mis functional immune system which just decides randomly what it thinks might be safe and which must be rejected even though there are not any real grounds for it just the immune dysfunction itself.

Lots good portables sure but none can rival a top desktop for effects and actual ease too, it's more an encumberment i know but it's such piddle to actually use still, 0-60 as fast as you want any sise load- the Verdamper for example can comfortably take 1.5-2 grams, but 0.4-0.6 gr is optimum.

The Vapcap my immune system permits. Originally a torch powered vape, now I use a sophisticated induction heater for high quality vapor and sublime full extraction.

It's portable. This is the kind of simple water vaping setup I use myself, but there are many configurations and the titanium tip holding up to 1.2 grams for at least 3, to 6 v good full bong like hits of vapor..

Fits on inconspicuous silver stem hide in hand can do nearly anywhere.