So Fresh and So Clean-02/23/02-The Asylum, Springfield, MA

^ I dove out of the way of that picture so the raversonly crew didnt catch me :) but they got an awesome picture of teddy. Even tho he doesnt like it :p when you turn 50 teddy we are gonna suprise you with that picture blown up ;)

that's such the absolute perfect picture of teddy. shows all of his beautifulness.
side note: haha, teddy's pic is on raversonly.com mwahahahahaha. ;P
kristin

I just want to say what up to all you Blulighters. This is my 1st of hopefully many posts........so beware. haha
Want to say what up to the peeps that in their own way brought me to blulight.....Kristin (you know I luv Ya), Jamal(u da man, kid), Teddy (your an interesting kid, but mad chill.....stay off the wipped cream) and of course Katie for listening to me babble on and on...thank you!
I'll eventually learn your screen names.
Peace out yo!!!
J.P.
IM johndajoka
[ 26 February 2002: Message edited by: J.P. ]

^^^^^^
Oh Shit!!!!
It's the hair dryer man!!!!!! lol!!
How's ya arm? lol
Welcome to BL. John!
-Teddy
[ 26 February 2002: Message edited by: Speekah Phreekah ]

I'm everywhere, so you can count on my ass being somewhere in some crazy state of mind with at least one beautiful person.

haha john is now known as the hair dryer man? that sounds pretty funny. i can think of a few pretty mean things that that could mean. would i say them? yeah most likely.

THIS IS WHY I DON'T ROLL ANY MORE!
046.jpg

*hehehe just kiddin' mike you know you're my bud!

It's called hell freezing over, Jamal. ;) I think Shady John was inspired by our 5 billion bluelight meetups last weekend, hahaha. That and the afterparty ;) Welcome to Bluelight, John!
Peace ~Katie
[EDIT] Oh, and as for
Originally posted by J.P.:
Why would you be mean like that, Kristen?
Thats not nice

Boy, have you got a few things to learn about us ;) I thought we went over this already, hahaha.
[ 27 February 2002: Message edited by: bdreligrrl ]

hey who is that kid in the picture a couple posts up? with the candy and gold glasses? cos i just got my pictures back from So Fresh and So Clean, and i have one of him and me. except i'm wearing the gold prisim glasses...
and i have no idea when it was taken or who he is... ah well, i never know who half the people are in my pictures the next week, lol, ;) it was just weird to see someone up here i guess, hehe!

^^^
yo you too lol. He came up to me and put those glasses on me too in the jungle room too!

Originally posted by J.P.:
I just want to say what up to all you Blulighters. This is my 1st of hopefully many posts........so beware. haha
Want to say what up to the peeps that in their own way brought me to blulight.....Kristin (you know I luv Ya), Jamal(u da man, kid), Teddy (your an interesting kid, but mad chill.....stay off the wipped cream) and of course Katie for listening to me babble on and on...thank you!
I'll eventually learn your screen names.
Peace out yo!!!
J.P.
IM johndajoka

AAAHHHH HAIR DRYER BOY!!!!! lmfao yanno.. that is how I have reffered to you in my stories of the after-party... heheh thast funny and yes you will be stuck wif that nick name for the rest of your life BWAHAHAHAHAHA......
anyways glad you decided to join us.. me dun post to much but I am still a bluelighter in mind and heart and I wub this place :D hope to talk to yah sometime soon hehe
and yesh that pic of teddy is wonderful and shows da boy off very well =)
on a side note ..my monitoe broke 2 days ago and I have been internetless for 2 days now.. but I went out and bout myself another one so YAYA my crack is returned to me... wooo :D man I missed it.
**much love**
-k-

thats me, i never put those on anyone in the jungle room. Some kid came up to me and walked away with them toward the end of the night thought.

HAHAHAHA Shady John a BLer now...too funny.
PROVIDENCE/ENERGY CREW REPRESENTIN!!!!
sorry man but I gotta search you (inside joke)

mike why didn't you get me when the kid stole your glasses i'd have laid the smack down on him!

I have found the coolest kid from so fresh and so clean... it's because of people like this guy that our rave seen is so loved by the media. This is a great example of what TRUE raving is all about... HAIL TO THE KING!
029.jpg