So Fresh and So Clean-02/23/02-The Asylum, Springfield, MA

hehehehehe
aw man that flat tire deal was FUCKED UP I didnt know what the hell was goin on at the time lol
anyways you are all chill.. man again thanks for the memories. We need to do that again!!! man... SOmeone PLEASE tell me what happened after we went to the vets office! and Who the fuck was I lying next to!?@ haha shit
btw nice siggy Teddy I wish I coulda heard that one.
**much luv**
-k-

anyways you are all chill.. man again thanks for the memories. We need to do that again!!! man... SOmeone PLEASE tell me what happened after we went to the vets office! and Who the fuck was I lying next to!?@ haha shit
hahaha!!! That was my boy's lil bro I think. I have no clue.
Kristen, you make the plans and we will come. Can CoN aRTisT and TopKnobSlobba come too? lol

oh they're coming. they don't have much choice in the matter. what what huh?? yeah that's what i thought punks.
k

Originally posted by MrJaMaL:

hahaha!!! That was my boy's lil bro I think. I have no clue.

lol aight.. all I remember is saying "hey where am I gonna sleep?" and someone said "here" so I lay down n passes out
*shrug* whateva
and would I be invited to this non-partee party? ;)
**much luv**
-k-

ahhhh i soo wanted to be @ this party...but my money situation just SUCKED and it was impossible.
LARA(nyjunglebunnie)!! :) heh, whats up...how was makin it home Thursday? ;)
and ProvJungleKid, I didnt kno u lurked 'round here till lara let me know.

oh yea and...
DancingXTCangel.. I met you too right? yesh I belive so.. and someone else bu I cant remember your name.. Im sorry hon.. I remember you said you didnt post much and had just become a bluelighter... hah anyways yea Im posting like a mutha up in this shit
ahhhh you all are so chill!!!! we need to play together again :D
**much luv**
-k-

Originally posted by comEmEEtAlicE:
oh yea and... .. I met you too right? yesh I belive so.. and someone else bu I cant remember your name.. Im sorry hon.. I remember you said you didnt post much and had just become a bluelighter...

That would be kaydub :) lay off the crack :p

DancingXTCangel is melisa, cute blondie, babby blue ufo's and blue playboy visor :* Mouah hun :D

lol
AHH DUDE! That was KayDub! dude Im sorry I forgot your name!! hahaha damn.. anyways **huggs you you for forgettin your name*** your a sweetie :D
*twitchs* cr-ack...*eye twictch* wh-ats cra-ck.... *lites up her crack pipe* whats crack? butts have crack... butts can smell... ciggy butts smell bad too.. aw shit I wasnt a cigarette..
oh wait.. oops what where we talkin about again?
**much luv**
-k-

Originally posted by AngelicK:
yeah, we definately do. bring yo asses to my place sometime and we'll chill non-party style.
love,
krsitin

Hmmmmm....sounds tempting. Does that mean we get to see pierced nipples?
:D (I'm bad......very bad)...
[ 26 February 2002: Message edited by: Speekah Phreekah ]

i told you before teddy, only you. okay, well maybe not only you. with some luck there may be a few specific expceptions ;P
love,
kristin

glad to hear you kids had a good time
i wish i could have gone
but having no car and being in nyc does me no good
glad to hear freaky flow tore it up
and im very happy that he played some ragga for ya
i hope i can come party up there sometime soon
since ive never been up there to party ever
16.gif

Originally posted by ~*JungleFaerie*~:
glad to hear you kids had a good time
i wish i could have gone
but having no car and being in nyc does me no good
glad to hear freaky flow tore it up
and im very happy that he played some ragga for ya
i hope i can come party up there sometime soon
since ive never been up there to party ever
16.gif

aww yesh come partee wif us there sometime! The partees usually rock the house so yea =) Wish you coulda been to this one
**much luv**
-k-

comEmEEtAlice, thanks for the shoutout i now remember your name, you have to understand, i'm so friggin horrible with names even when i am sober, took me about 4 parties to finally get down Teddy's name, thats what you get for bein a burnout i guess, nice meetin you too, i know there are others out there, they'll all come to me sometime somewhere from the nether regions of my brain, but anyway, two exams, two days, i'm beat, tired, and i want to go home, i was actually gettin comfortable in the library, now that is a scary though, Peace

Originally posted by AngelicK:
make some noise for terrifying clubber!!!!!!!!!!! woot woot!
umm...forget it.

roflmao, eeeeeeeeevil, feel the eeeeeeeeevil. hey wait hes got candy on. but hes still eeeeeeeeevil. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ::runs away::