• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

So am I like the only gay guy on here?!

I have been bisexual for my whole life... I never remember not being that way or not expressing it... I am male...

I don't like labels, but I'm outwardly straight but technically I'm bisexual. I've had many an experience with transsexuals and find some girly guys attractive. So yeah, that's not completely straight, is it!

i just like whatever I find attractive, regardless of sex.

I'm gay man. Came out when I was 15. I'm 32 now. I'm into bears. Name's Mike.

I also don't have anyone on my friends list so if anybody wants to be homo-bluelight-buds lemme know, man or woman doesn't matter.
I like labels. They let you know what's what. I'm gay. Big friggin deal :p oh no labels now I have to admit I'm pure homo! So scary. (sarcasm)

you're not the only gay on here, i think nuttynutskin, legalizeall and even middleway are gay also, if i remember properly. not sure you can ask around.

There's nothing negative about being the gayest guy on Bluelight. That's like being the brightest light on a Christmas tree. It's like being the softest sweater at Macy's. it's like having the most confetti at your party!

Doesn't this post make you feel all positive and love life again? Absolutely love it :)

I identify myself as gay or bi depending on how I feel at the time of announcement :) but I love all sexes and dogs (for different reasons :p)

I've often wondered what it'd be like partying and having same sex sex. Probably never will though.

you're not the only gay on here, i think nuttynutskin, legalizeall and even middleway are gay also, if i remember properly. not sure you can ask around.

Haha- was that not what the OP was doing? I think making a 'whos gay' thread could be percieved as asking about ?

Another one here=) came out to myself when I was 11(yes, I knew then and had crushes on boys in my class) came out to other people when I was 13, now 26. Feel free to friend me, and all others on here...for a second I thought I was the only one on here to pretty much...

No, I know some gays on here, won't name names ;) <3

Erm - if they are openly gay 'out' then I don't think they will have an issue with you putting their name on here (I wouldn't). However if your implying that you could 'out' or disclose a persons sexuality against their wishes then that is a different thing and I'm hoping would not be tolerated by Bluelight.