L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

So am I like the only gay guy on here?!

Amphetacaine

Greenlighter
Lol I'm new to this site, (as being a member) been using it for like 3 years now though, just wondering if there's any other gay guys or lesbians outta the closet on here, random I know. Party and play brought this question to mind (meth and sex) ha. I promise I'm not a weirdoooooooo! Lmao. Feel free to talk to me

Ha You're not alone, I suppose technically I've discovered pansexuality, but I have a physical preference towards woman.=D

@thatdruggychick yay! Lmao. Nah I'm just like every other guy I just like men haha.

ive always been a viewer of BL and drugs-forum, I had an account in the past. but I couldn't remember the login information. I made it like 3 years ago lol. just because I like discussing drugs, pnp, funny and embarrassing stories with other uppers and or downer friends haha!. its an interest of mine forsure

Ha for sure Yeah I was always going through the threads and finally just made an account cause I couldn't stand not participating! Haha So whats your DOC? or DOCs? haha Up down all around??

@thatdruggychick DOC would have to beeeeeee meth, maybe Xanax, or maybe dilaudid, shit I do like coke! lmao!!!! I like a lot of them.

@priesttheycalledhim that's good to hear, love the variety

There's nothing negative about being the gayest guy on Bluelight. That's like being the brightest light on a Christmas tree. It's like being the softest sweater at Macy's. it's like having the most confetti at your party!

there's nothing negative about being the gayest guy on bluelight. That's like being the brightest light on a christmas tree. It's like being the softest sweater at macy's. It's like having the most confetti at your party!

agreed! :d

Aiiiiight, you're all fn gay how bout that....
;)

Welcome to bL Amphetacaine!
The majority of us are bad-ass and love to help! You sound like a really chill guy.. I'm sure you'll like it here.
I don't particularly like to say i'm Bisexual, but yes-- Having no gender preference to whom I fall in love with falls under that. Bisexual has turned very cliche and has embarrassed many of us.

It's hard to find a good woman, and even harder to find a decent man.

Anyways, if you have any questions or would like to talk you know where I am (;
<3 xoxo

dishearten

Last edited:
There are a couple in the closet here & many bi-curious :)

I'm proud to love and find beauty in both sexes, I hope the ones that were talking about that are still stuck in the midst of question can understand how lovely it is to understand how there's no difference on the outside, and realize just how amazing that power inside them really is..

I do take pride in my sexuality hahahha, thanks for the welcoming! Actually I just came out back in April, I went to gay pride in St. Louis and I had a blastttttt! I'm a chill guy, no different than the straight drug users haha. But no this year was definitely eventful. One of the best in the books, when your able to be yourself and be proud of it, you learn who's real and who's fake, who cares and who never really cared. Prejudice has got to stop, but I've definitely made multiple friendships within the year that are irreplaceable. I love my life. I'm me. And I will never live to make the world happy ever again. I'm gonna be weird, an outcast, and be myself!

Hell yeah! :) exactly as you should! You or anyone else should never be worried about having to please anybody but themselves everyday day (well and chosen loved ones but you know what I mean) Even if there are things we have to work on being ourselves and being happy and comfortable in our own skin should never be a worry. :)