• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

So am I like the only gay guy on here?!

Exactly, it's sucks were born into a world of expectations, rather than freedom of individuality. I posted it on Facebook back when I came out, and have a lot of support from coworkers, classmates and all. I hope I inspired a few to come out, or to express there feelings without shame

Exactly, it's sucks were born into a world of expectations, rather than freedom of individuality. I posted it on Facebook back when I came out, and have a lot of support from coworkers, classmates and all. I hope I inspired a few to come out, or to express there feelings without shame

Hell yeh Amphetacaine! I LOVE MY SAME SEX, I WANT A CHICK IN MY BED R.I.G.H.T N.O.W!!!! ;D

(...so badly)

=D

the frisky dishearten

...mmmmeow

There's nothing negative about being the gayest guy on Bluelight. That's like being the brightest light on a Christmas tree. It's like being the softest sweater at Macy's. it's like having the most confetti at your party!

Precisely. You know you live in a confused world when you can't even call a homosexual gay

@onethousandwords I never said you couldn't call me gay?! Lol what are you talking about

Proof or it didn't happen (;
hehehehe..:p

Run that sexy blue hair all over my keyboard!
iSex meh babygirl!

:p

If I was tiny enough I would be all up on that key board like... TADA (imagine me sprawled awkwardly across your keyboard like a drunken polly pocket! hahah <3 :D

If I was tiny enough I would be all up on that key board like... TADA (imagine me sprawled awkwardly across your keyboard like a drunken polly pocket! hahah <3 :D

Thats so cute, i can just picture my own little blue haired polly pocket >.<!!<3

Thats so cute, i can just picture my own little blue haired polly pocket >.<!!

Hahaha Darn right! and YES! Snuggle Puddle! haha Lurves it <3 ... And yes I see what I messed up and I'm not even changing it... thats how lazy I am right now hahahaha <3

Perfect I am lazy and cuddly! OMG i just realized your like only a state or 2 away Amphetacaine! Haha I could Find you a *nudge nudge* snuggle *nudge nudge* buddy ;] hehehe