• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Snorting technique.

I didn't feel any effects, but I did suffer a (mild) comedown. I shook randomly, and completely lost my appetite. I was awake the whole night, but really hurt my tongue and insides of cheeks by biting. I didn't notice this at all. Anyway, today, I started by drinking 2 energy drinks. In about an hour, my entire mouth hurt so much, that it was hard to move my tongue. I forced myself to eat, and it took a very long time, due to the pain, and the fact that it was hard to move my tongue and mouth.

Anyway, I know the hurting of the tongue and cheeks were due to the biting, but was the difficulty of moving my mouth due to the meth, or energy drinks?

Sounds like the meth worked just fine. You're probably having pain from grinding your teeth and tension in your jaw. It's happened to me on MDMA and meth.

Out of curiosity, why did you do heroin and meth together? Better to do them separately at first so you're familiar with the effects of each.

As long as you blow out your nose before snorting and clear your nose with some water or saline spray after it's really almost impossible to fuck up snorting shit. I think the effects were settle because the amount you took was too small. Plus your weight can definitely make you need more.

Sounds like the meth worked just fine. You're probably having pain from grinding your teeth and tension in your jaw. It's happened to me on MDMA and meth.

Out of curiosity, why did you do heroin and meth together? Better to do them separately at first so you're familiar with the effects of each.

As long as you blow out your nose before snorting and clear your nose with some water or saline spray after it's really almost impossible to fuck up snorting shit. I think the effects were settle because the amount you took was too small. Plus your weight can definitely make you need more.

I didn't. I did the heroin 2 days ago, and I did the meth yesterday. I realize my first post makes it look like I did them in succession, but I took a day break.

Why do you say this? I'm not exactly refuting it but you've given zero explanation as to why, and it doesn't seem logical to me.

if it is powdered heroin from the East Coast he is completely wasting his time by trying to smoke it. I dont have any scientific equations or anything like that as proof, just first hand experience and I remember reading posts by people much more into chemistry than I am who shared the same sentiment.

No shit sherlock none of us SHOULD be combining these drugs.

But if try providing a bit of explanation or guidance as opposed to just phrasing what you say as an attack you wont come sounding off like a fucking asshole and you might actually help somebody.

I've taken meth and heroin at the same time before and nothing unpleasant happened. They just don't really go well together, unlike cocaine and heroin.

the guy's post was a joke to start with. If you can't figure out how to snort something then maybe drugs arent for you

if it is powdered heroin from the East Coast he is completely wasting his time by trying to smoke it. I dont have any scientific equations or anything like that as proof, just first hand experience and I remember reading posts by people much more into chemistry than I am who shared the same sentiment.

I've taken meth and heroin at the same time before and nothing unpleasant happened. They just don't really go well together, unlike cocaine and heroin.

the guy's post was a joke to start with. If you can't figure out how to snort something then maybe drugs arent for you

meanie.

Also, this comedown is just going on and on and on. Still clenching my teeth, still shivering, still making unwanted movements. It's really annoying.

^ meanie? C'mon... can we all at least pretend we're adults here.

Yep, that's meth for you. Comedown lasts foreverrrr especially if you're new and/or sensitive to it. Drink lots of fluids, eat stuff that's easy to get down, and try and sleep. Dark room and some melatonin can be helpful to some people if you don't have access to stronger shit.

Well regardless of whether you did them separately or at once, 35mg of heroin isn't much and the effects could have been subtle. But you honestly probably got poor quality dope... It's usually painfully obvious to tell when someone is new to the game and won't know if you give then bunk shit or not.

snorting H is a huge waist, even if its good quailty ud at most get 30%. Id at least try to smoke ir

accoun where do you live at? in a broad sense im talking, like which major city do you live closest to? this will go a long way in answering your question and disregard the above poster Im telling you.

smoking heroin outside of the shit they get in Europe is by and large a waste of time.

accoun where do you live at? in a broad sense im talking, like which major city do you live closest to? this will go a long way in answering your question and disregard the above poster Im telling you.

smoking heroin outside of the shit they get in Europe is by and large a waste of time.

New York. It was a white powder. I think it's called #4.

yeah dont smoke that, snorting it is your best bet. did it come in a wax paper baggie?

Yeah, if you're on the east coast snorting it is fine. You just need to get some better shit. Start with a small amount and wait 20-30min, if you don't feel it do a little more. Repeat till satisfied. And leave the meth alone. Well obviously ideally you really want to leave them both alone... I almost lost my life to heroin addiction and it's a daily struggle.

Yeah. That meth really "methed" up my mouth. I can barely even speak now.

Well, I guess technically the biting, but you know what I mean. And my tongue is as dry as a cracker.

You can smoke HCL heroin just fine that's how everyone of these college kids in Canada do it cause their scared of needles. Here I've never had to add caffeine powder to smoke H so I'm guessing most of our dope is cut with that because it all smokes fine and it certainly isn't base heroin. Just need to add water to dissolve and when you snort it you get a strong high too just takes longer to kick in. I prefer snorting over smoking just cause it seems to last longer but smoking is nice for the instant high and it tastes wonderful the bitterness is something you learn to love.

You can always add some more caffeine powder to it if it didn't smoke right that's what most dealers cut it with out here and its not a very dangerous cut at all.

Who are you talking to smoky?

Oh! The poster Accoun. I got this thread in my email. I've been dependent on opiates/meth together once, and it's no fun. Not that dependency is happening herein, nor using them together. I'm just inquiring to see how Accoun is doing after a seemingly bad experience.

:)

In terms of the meth, it wore off. But the damage done to my mouth is gonna be there a while. Probably the last time I'm gonna do meth, I can't imagine what the comedown would have been like if I got high enough to actually enjoy it.

Shitty drug eh plus it doesn't help when you get shitty speed cut with god knows what.
Stay away from the stuff although that is easier said than done.

Sounds like you had low quality shit. Even if you had access to glass, I'd advise you stay away and learn from this experience the easy way.

Snorting heroin is a waste. Thats what they do in jail. Snorting meth how exactly are you counting the mgs? Is it adderall or crystal meth? Im a tweaker. I prefer snorting simply cuz i have to smoke a lot tGet high. I had this problem a few days ago and i found out the batch was bunk. When you get high on meth its a matter of quality. And if you been tweaking for awhile you arent gonna feel the same rush. It will keep getting weaker. And meth burns your nose man. Its not coke. No matter how much you chop it up, its gonna burn. Just take it easy on the lines or your septum will either get holes, thin out, fall apart.