• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Snorting technique.

Accoun

Greenlighter
I've snorted 35mg of Heroin and 70 mg methamphetamine. Both had no effect. I know I could have been ripped off, but I doubt it happened 2x in a row. I think it's my snorting technique. I looked on google, and didn't find much info, since apparently this is really obvious. How should I do it?

Also, I'm really fat, 250 pounds. Will this make me require more?

Meth hurt my nose like hell by the way, but I'm an inexperienced snorter, so it could just be my sensitivity.

Try putting the heroin on a piece of foil, hold a straw in your mouth, light the underside of the foil and suck in all the smoke, hold in as long as you can, this will definitely let you know if its real or fake dope.

Ive snorted before too, but I prefer to smoke it, I think its a better high. Not sure about the meth tho, although I do know alot of people smoke that too.

Weight should not matter when it comes to these drugs.

What the guy above me said. Try like 300 "mg" for your first dose. FUck you.

I've snorted 35mg of Heroin and 70 mg methamphetamine. Both had no effect. I know I could have been ripped off, but I doubt it happened 2x in a row. I think it's my snorting technique. I looked on google, and didn't find much info, since apparently this is really obvious. How should I do it?

Also, I'm really fat, 250 pounds. Will this make me require more?

Yes, as I'm sure (hope) you know weight is a certainly a factor is how much of these is needed to achieve a desired effect.

As for snorting, crush it up WELL. If its powdered well or as well as you can get it, and it still hurts. Then look for other alternatives.

I'm sorry but serotonin-system's advice on saying you have "no other option than I.V" is quite literally fucking stupid. So dismiss that. IV is an option, but look at other routes of administration before settling on IV, for your own sake.

if its powdered dope smoking it would actually be worse advice than iving it just saying

if youre really fat maybe dont do drugs that have opposite effects on your heart, christ

I have snorted dope several times and each time I almost redosed because it takes longer for it to hit doing that route. Just my 2 cents. Meth I have no idea

Certainly no one could possibly be ripped off twice in a row. Besides the sarcasm it could also just be really cut. I don't think you can snort so poorly that it would have absolutely no effect, but I guess I don't really know your technique.

if its powdered dope smoking it would actually be worse advice than iving it just saying

Why do you say this? I'm not exactly refuting it but you've given zero explanation as to why, and it doesn't seem logical to me.

if youre really fat maybe dont do drugs that have opposite effects on your heart, christ

No shit sherlock none of us SHOULD be combining these drugs.

But if try providing a bit of explanation or guidance as opposed to just phrasing what you say as an attack you wont come sounding off like a fucking asshole and you might actually help somebody.

35 mg?? Thats why ur not feeling it.. thats a third of a normal street bag, snorting takes me two full bags to get high, and thats with a low tolerance too... the shit u get these days is all cut the fuck up barely any dope in it. And ur wasting it by snorting the shit u need to do it the right way (iv)

Also i guess it goes without saying that you are cancelling the two drugs out. A stimulant and depressant no shit ur not gonna feel either one

i can get off or nearly get off on 35mg of good gear (heroin not meth). but if i buy it on the street i will get a bag of around 80mg and need usually around one and a half of those bags. so you could just need more

the best way to snort is to make sure the substance is crushed as fine as possible and arranged in a line/bump. put snorting apparatus (rolled up note/paper or straw) as close to the powder as possible, and inhale slowly and softly as you would for normal breathing. there shouldn't be any noise made

also redhandeddenial's idea that the meth and heroin will cancel each other out is a bit silly, yes they may counteract each other's effects to a degree, but there is no way that you would feel as if you had taken nothing after taking active doses of each

I didn't do them both today. I did the heroin yesterday, and the meth today.

Snorting technique are you kidding me ! wtf you snort it, it go's in your nose and that's that's folks! if your getting 0 effect you most defiantly got some bunk gear ! try plugging it ! 2x stronger for everything

If it went up your nose then it should have an effect if not then its bunk.
Snorting is a very straight forward process crush rail sniff. Of course doing a few small lines will get more of the substance absorbed through the nasal cavities when compared to sniffing one big line. But even so you should have felt something it doesn't mean you have to go to IV use.

While I normally get dope in rock form, I have gotten grey/brown powder dope plenty of times, smoking it was no different than smoking rock...??? Still gave same effect for me.

I would advise the OP to seek out another source if he feels he was ripped off and sold fake dope, I would be very pissed if that happened to me, but if you go back to the same people, they will probably screw you again if they knew they got away with it once or twice already. Its a shame people do this.

Use a saline spray before you sniffy sniffy. Hard to snort methylamphetamines incorrectly. It burns, this is normal.

I didn't feel any effects, but I did suffer a (mild) comedown. I shook randomly, and completely lost my appetite. I was awake the whole night, but really hurt my tongue and insides of cheeks by biting. I didn't notice this at all. Anyway, today, I started by drinking 2 energy drinks. In about an hour, my entire mouth hurt so much, that it was hard to move my tongue. I forced myself to eat, and it took a very long time, due to the pain, and the fact that it was hard to move my tongue and mouth.

Anyway, I know the hurting of the tongue and cheeks were due to the biting, but was the difficulty of moving my mouth due to the meth, or energy drinks?

35 mg?? Thats why ur not feeling it.. thats a third of a normal street bag, snorting takes me two full bags to get high, and thats with a low tolerance too... the shit u get these days is all cut the fuck up barely any dope in it. And ur wasting it by snorting the shit u need to do it the right way (iv)

Oh yeah, brilliant fucking advice. Tell a first time heroin user to IV. Bravo.

Also i guess it goes without saying that you are cancelling the two drugs out. A stimulant and depressant no shit ur not gonna feel either one

Doesn't sound like you've ever done methamphetamine and heroin together then. Thanks for yet another moronic post.

I don't normally call people out but every damn post from this guy is either rude and hostile or the complete opposite of harm reduction.