• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

snorting heroin?

^ If you reread the statement he says that $20 of h is less than 400mg of oxy, that is VERY unspecific. I think you would probably have to be in a producer country before 20 on h could get you as high as 400mg of oxy, thats just common sense and Christ! was merely trying to point out that whatever quantity of heroin 'smart musician' got for 20 bucks would obviously pale in comparison to that does of OC.

Also I think that heroin is not quite as relatively expensive in Australia compared to the US as is commonly thought. There are definately spots in the US where you can get cheap and usually good quality heroin, but there are equally many places that heroin is scarce and they pay prices not a great deal less than we do. Aside from that, BTH plagues a lot of the US and I know personally which I would prefer (that goes times a billion if I were an IV user) out of the two. It's quite easy to look at what people pay for bundles and think it is a lot less than a gram costs here but I have read from many sources that a glassine stamp is very often quite a bit less than 100mg. Plus isn't cutting with diphenhydramine sleeping pills VERY common in certain US cities where heroin is prevalent? Chicago and Baltimore spring to mind... I don't think that would be my cup of tea, and it is probably really shit on the end users veins.

^ Plus isn't cutting with diphenhydramine sleeping pills VERY common in certain US cities where heroin is prevalent? Chicago and Baltimore spring to mind... I don't think that would be my cup of tea, and it is probably really shit on the end users veins.

Apparently so,Melbourne(probably sydney too) users deliberately mix gear with this,Hence the unisom problem.It is terrible for your veins,I haven't seen so many people having to use the femoral(sp?) vein since the days of geltab temazepam,Neither of these things even seem to increase the strength of your shot anymore than a moderate dose of opiates.
If anything Unisom can feel "trippy" and slightly uncomfortable...Yes,I've tried it thrice.Not again
Alot of people love it though,I've met a few dealers lately selling an OTC sleep aid....with a 1000% mark up or something rwdiculous like that.Sorry if that's mentioning prices.i'm trying not to I just want to illustrate how much these have takrn a hold on some people.It's not accurate but the markup is exorbitant

^ That is an unfortunate problem, it has always confused me why nobody thinks to micron filter a diphenhydramine tablet (Snuzaid is the brand iirc) and then use the resulting solution to mix up their gear and have a whack, seems like not a great deal more effort for a MUCH safer injecting solution. Atleast I don't think it is commonly used as a cut here, I know in certain US cities one of the main cuts of heroin is crushed up tablets containing diphenhydramine, I believe the practise is often referred to as dorminising because the common brand name is Dormin.

The main point I was making in my last post is that I think street heroin in Australia is probably of an average higher quality than a lot of places in the world, and perhaps less likely to contain some unpleasant cuts which may be common elsewhere. East Coast US prices seem really cheap but a lot of people make, what I have been lead to believe, is the often false assumption that a stamp bag is close to 100mg in weight and therefore equate the price of a bundle to that of a gram, but that isn't totally true.

It's pretty crazy dealers are pushing Unisom for a profit, you would think thrify junkies would have the sense to buy the shit from the pharmacy. I guess a reasonable % of them are perhaps unaware it is an OTC product.

Ok first of all, shooting it, smoking it, and snorting it all are their own different ball park. they all react in different ways, feel different, they do not take the same amount of time
to kick in....they are all different from each other. From what I have found, smoking it is completely worth it. The only thing, which a lot of other people do not do is hold in their hits. If you just take a hit and let it out right away or let it out just a few seconds after you take your hit, it's not going to do anything. If you actually hold your hit in a strain it
like you are trying to push it to your brain it will work. But hold in the hit for as long as you can. Thats the secret of smoking it. And whom ever is saying that it cannot be
smoked unless you mix it with caffeine,...where the hell are you getting that? You put it on foil, grab a straw, and let it burn.. thats it. No need to cut it with anything because
THAT is a complete waste and will make it harder to get high because of the caffeine. You do not want to mix a downer with an upper. That would be ok but it's going to ruin the high and mixing it with caffeine pills will just make it taste like shit even more.
Shooting it, I do not / will not do that. That is something completely different. From the people i know that shoot it it may be better and hit faster/ last longer but they hate it.
One thing I suggest is to not do it at all. It is a waste of time always hunting it down just to get that high or even just to get better. It is a waste of time, money, and life overall.
I regret doing it and am ready to get off of it. And tomorrow is the day so wish me luck! :)

Ok first of all, shooting it, smoking it, and snorting it all are their own different ball park. they all react in different ways, feel different, they do not take the same amount of time
to kick in....they are all different from each other. From what I have found, smoking it is completely worth it. The only thing, which a lot of other people do not do is hold in their hits. If you just take a hit and let it out right away or let it out just a few seconds after you take your hit, it's not going to do anything. If you actually hold your hit in a strain it
like you are trying to push it to your brain it will work. But hold in the hit for as long as you can. Thats the secret of smoking it. And whom ever is saying that it cannot be
smoked unless you mix it with caffeine,...where the hell are you getting that? You put it on foil, grab a straw, and let it burn.. thats it. No need to cut it with anything because
THAT is a complete waste and will make it harder to get high because of the caffeine. You do not want to mix a downer with an upper. That would be ok but it's going to ruin the high and mixing it with caffeine pills will just make it taste like shit even more.
Shooting it, I do not / will not do that. That is something completely different. From the people i know that shoot it it may be better and hit faster/ last longer but they hate it.
One thing I suggest is to not do it at all. It is a waste of time always hunting it down just to get that high or even just to get better. It is a waste of time, money, and life overall.
I regret doing it and am ready to get off of it. And tomorrow is the day so wish me luck! :)

Good luck!

I got to try snorting heroin as well as shooting it again recently and I thought snorting was really nice.

But hold in the hit for as long as you can. Thats the secret of smoking it. And whom ever is saying that it cannot be smoked unless you mix it with caffeine,...where the hell are you getting that? )

Hi badgerkitty<3 (a cat like badger is less then 3 ?) are you able to provide a basis to your claims, these a pretty serious comments you've made. If what you've said is true I'd say that this is going to blow a hole into the space time continuum of how Australians, nay humanity, uses heroin. That is a pretty powerful secret there.

But usually on bluelight you need to provide at least three sources to every claim that one makes. We normally only accept government drug/health publications and whatever is printed the Telegraph.

That said mods, how did badgerkitty make a thread with only one post. Remind me again (since its been a while since I've joined) but don't you need a bit of a post count before your allowed to make a thread?

^ This is page 6 of an existing thread, unless it's been merged and I'm not aware of it.

badgerkitty<3 said:
And whom ever is saying that it cannot be

You're correct that no.4 heroin in Aus can be smoked as it is. However, smoking it this way tends to waste a lot of your gear, as much of the heroin is burnt and destroyed before it vapourises. Mixing it with caffeine lowers the melting point of the heroin so that much less is burned and wasted, so you're getting a lot more smack in your lungs.

Also, caffeine is a potentiator of heroin, so even if you don't cut your smack with it, you'll get more out of your heroin if you use some caffeine first. I often drink an energy drink before using for this reason.

imo snortin has only worked on me if im smokin foils at same time , or have a nice line after a good 200mg shot is always fun.. other than that its very hit and miss . coz u needa like stop any of it dripping down bak of ur throat, i sorta lean my head back for a cpl mins until i feel it then have a sniff of them vicks inhalers i find it stops any future drips , but dont go crazy on the vicks snorter thingy. just one deep snick up the shnoz shld work

Don't be too concerned about ODing if you snort it. Even if you took a full cap (100mgs) and it was 100% pure, it would be unlikely you'd die if you've had no other drugs such as benzos or alcohol. I have NEVER EVER seen anybody drop from a point if they had no other drugs and did't IV it.

Hey, What was it?, you shouldn't be making claims like that yo.

Saying snorting a full point etc etc isn't gonna make ppl od is NOT very HR at all.

infact it is Harm Production YO.

mods snip or delete his post asap yo :)

Don't be too concerned about ODing if you snort it. Even if you took a full cap (100mgs) and it was 100% pure, it would be unlikely you'd die if you've had no other drugs such as benzos or alcohol. I have NEVER EVER seen anybody drop from a point if they had no other drugs and did't IV it.

What if it is laced with fentanyl? What if its pure as it can be? What if its cut with something else? Youd rather "taste test" it first before you do something silly like that man to gauge strength.

headdah said:
mods snip or delete his post asap yo

I think the responses pointing out the fallacy in this are good enough. Rather then just making everything disappear, I think it's better to leave up the reasons that this is dangerous as listed by Sustanon and yourself.

As said, this is a dangerous assumption to make. Never assume that your quality is always going to be the same, or that you are always getting what you think you are.

We need a fallacious information disclaimer stamp for posts like these.

Because if you haven't seen it, it must not be possible, right? 8) What a stupid fucking statement to make on a Harm Reduction board. Some people have bad times on more than a few hundred mgs of codeine and its very unqise to assume there aren't plenty out there who could react strongly to 100mg of heroin.

Yeah that's really irresponsible advice to give :/ If you're snorting heroin, best bet is to split a point into 5 or 6 lines and just do them 10 minutes apart until you're as high as you want to be.

My blunder - small lines is definitely safer. But what I was sort of trying to say is not to be petrified or too concerned as to then not enjoy it. The reason I say this is that some people do H and 'imagine' themselves into some form of OD. I've seen it a few times. Somebody thinks they can't breath, gets jittery, starts hyperventilating but is unable to breath fast due to H, panics further, faints, ambulance comes, ambos hit the narcan and person fucking jolts and feels like shit even though that said person never ACTUALLY ODed.

I wasn't actually advocating taking a full point. But what I was trying to say is that less than a point snorted will not cause an OD for most people, and not to ruin it for yourself by being overly concerned. That said - have somebody you can trust around first time for sure. Over and out - peace and enjoy responisbly %)

^ I understand your point of view but I also have to disagree. I think caution is a good thing. I was one of those people who was always overly concerned about an OD. Never got anywhere near like what you described, but I'd get nervous, think my breathing was slowing down etc. Over time, I got used to that effect, started not to worry about it. It was exactly the same the time I really did OD. It felt no different from any other time, which is why I think complacency is not always a good thing.

^ I understand your point of view but I also have to disagree. I think caution is a good thing. I was one of those people who was always overly concerned about an OD. Never got anywhere near like what you described, but I'd get nervous, think my breathing was slowing down etc. Over time, I got used to that effect, started not to worry about it. It was exactly the same the time I really did OD. It felt no different from any other time, which is why I think complacency is not always a good thing.

Interesting.....I think I must have gotten cocky with my tolerance recently (rise before the fall probably...need to be careful). It's not something to be proud of.....this is probably where I need to acknowledge it was wrong to even suggest anything else but bumps initially. Fentanyl is a real risk - I didn't really think of that either. Guess I have been very lucky until now and have become a bit complacent........

I had a habit for 3 yrs and took another 2 on done to kick it and dabbled twice since jumping the done.Iv'd both times only small amouts and dropped both times to wake up in hospital.First time only a small mix second had a night out with mates on pingers,went to a mates who used and decided to draw up a few ml's.Same thing next time round dropped.Any theories on why guys?